Freshly Fermented Reviews

of reviewers recommend Freshly Fermented
Read Freshly Fermented Reviews
Love the Greek Yoghurt starter. I am making a batch of Yoghurt once a week, and I am delighted and amazed at the magic of it. I highly recommend ' Freshly Fermented', for the range and quality of starters they offer, and for the quick and efficient postage.
Very satisfied with the sourdough starter Thank you very much
Excellent service and wonderful reliable products.
I will give 3 stars .. delivery was on time .. and my order complete. And all my starters worked after a few days .. but the kombucha was out of date and must have been so when it was posted. I know it still worked but what the point of a date if its sent out regardless if its out of date or not ... some would have tossed it. apart from that the price is a bit to high for me.
Delivered well and on time. Good product.
I ordered the creme fraiche and Greek yogurt cultures which arrived promptly. Clear instructions were available on the website. Everything worked fine and we are now using second batches of both. The creme fraiche has a lovely flavour and much more subtle than the commercial products. Very happy!
Purchased the California starter after my own three year old started died on me(my fault). Arrived fast and its a superb quality starter that has baked and flavoured some excellent bread! Wouldn't hesitate in recommending Freshly Fermented.
I called Freshly Fermented and initially the person who could help wasn't available. He promptly rang back and provided all of the information I needed and was extremely polite an helpful!
Very helpful staff who answered my questions about keeping starters alive . I purchased two types and the advice sheet included was very helpful. I have made several loaves since purchasing starters and am very pleased with the result. I shall be ordering a starter for my daughter in December when she arrives from France. I am very happy to recommend Freshly fermented as they are very knowledgable and the products are excellent.
Great stuff: opening the Kombucha kit was really exciting! Am on my 3rd batch so far and love it.
Excellent products and service, kefir grains worked fast and taste really nice.
Good prompt reliable delivery
I have been making water kefir and flavourng it with fruit for a few weeks. I really enjoy it being carbonated and hoping for great health benefits. I am glad that I tried Freshly Fermented Kefir water grains as previously tried goats milk Kefir and I just did not like the taste.
the product is easy to use and the yougurt was exactly as described by the website. I will definetly use it again .
The Kefir grains arrived quickly in great shape and have really successfully produced delicious kefir since - they have multiplied and I'm making more each day. Thank you
Fabulous water kefir granules. Very easy to order and quick delivery
great product and service
The SCOBY was TINY....i know i ordered a misshapen one, but it was hardly enough to brew any kombucha at all! very disappointed in what was sent. PLUS - it took weeks to arrive which was a shame as I was only at the address for a short time.
A brilliant range of products and a high level of expertise. They were very helpful in sorting out my lumpy yogurt problem.
Excellent product. Have bought several products from this company and they have all been great.
Freshly Fermented is rated 4.93 based on 1,309 reviews