Freshly Baked Gifts Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Freshly Baked Gifts

About Freshly Baked Gifts: Welcome to Freshly Baked the home of unique gifts & personalised goodies created by you

hello@freshlybakedgifts.com

#9 Royal Arch,
The Mailbox,
Wharfside Street,
Birmingham,
West Midlands

Tell us how Freshly Baked Gifts made you happy

"Do not waste your money Cheap items Poor customer service All round a terrible company and one to avoid at all costs"
"Absolutely shocking company Seriously DO NOT use them there are so many other companies online. Customer service shocking when they can be bothered to read their emails. Ordered a t shirt for our 1 year old for his birthday . Had 2 weeks and order stated 4-5 day delivery. Hadn't arrived after 10 days , no one answered emails or online chat for.3 days . Finally got through and was promised it but Thursday this week . Didnt arrive Spoke.again to customer services and promised it would be there friday Didnt arrive Asked for a full refund which still.to confirm has been completed T shirt arrived today and to.top it off its wrong , not what we ordered , didn't even have the teddy bear motif on the front You'll be getting back by return post . Shocking company Avoid Avoid Avoid"
"30th of April I bought an apron online, and I've never received the product. After a month I sent you an email asking where is my apron, no one responded to my email. You say that your mission is to provide unique products, this is such a unique experience, you have just stolen my money!!!"
"Very poor experience. My order never arrived. They don’t answer the phone. They take days to answer an email. They promised a refund which has not been paid. Now they won’t respond to my emails. Avoid at all costs."
"Excellent service and did exactly what we asked. Definitely recommended."
""Apron was hilarious & exactly how it was described \/ looked on the website so I'm very happy. Super easy to buy & would recommend to anyone. 5*""
""Mugs were wicked. Ideal for what we needed & customers loved them. Thank you!""
"Very happy! Phoned in and the customer service was great. Would highly recommend!"
"Spot on! Gave it as a gift and they loved it! Thanks"
"Great product, love it!"
"Bought a lovely tea towel! Fantastic product. Just what I was looking for. Love it!"
"Great service, would definitely use again!"
"My Apron was even better than expected, I love it. The service was also first rate. Il certainly be coming back"
"Just put a smile on my face when I was having a really bad day. You could say they pulled me out of a dark and depressive hole like a ladders shaped rainbow reaching down to me and allowing me to climb out! 🌈🌈"
"Wow amazing!! Love it, thank you x x"
"absolutely love the products easy to buy and a very quick delivery!"
"Over the moon !!!"
"Love my mugs!! The tennis team thought they were great"
"Morning coffees just aren't the same any more with my awesome new mug. Great product. Love it!"
"Brought an apron for my dad, it was great quality, I loved it and so did he!"
Freshly Baked Gifts is rated 4.66 based on 50 reviews