French Forest Floors Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat
Read French Forest Floors Reviews

About French Forest Floors:

Superior quality, real wood flooring direct from France at highly competitive prices. Our range includes Oak, Walnut and Ash. Direct from forest to you.

floors@frenchforest.com

French Forest Floors 5 star review on 30th September 2019
Paul Lopez
French Forest Floors 5 star review on 26th September 2019
Hugh Hutton
I ordered thin french oak floorboards throughout as part of my flat renovation. The boards that were good, were great. However a disappointingly high proportion of the boards (20-25%) were not good enough quality and should never have been supplied. They either had major issues with a broken tongue and groove, weird sawn finishes, heavily discoloured (blue/black), and other issues/marks which were not sand-able and meant they were unusable. When I ordered more, Herve said he'd add some extra to compensate but it wasn't enough to cover the problem boards. When I asked if I could drive them back (at my expense) to swap them for better boards I was simply told no. Unfortunately I had to use a lot of them as I didn't have enough good boards. My dad treated me to this wood as a moving in gift and it's taken a while for me to write this review, as I was so upset at the time!
French Forest Floors is rated 4.93 based on 27 reviews