French Forest Floors Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend French Forest Floors

floors@frenchforest.com

17 Ensign HouseAdmirals WayCanary Wharf

"You were always happy to accurately answer my many questions, (with great patience) sent a box of various flooring samples, and finally delivered my solid Oak flooring, an excellent product, which I am delighted with. Thank you."
"Before buying my floor timber I did plenty of product searching and was keen to buy my flooring from French Forest as I was impressed with the widths available as well as the oak thickness provided on the engineered flooring. Upon delivery I helped unload and straightaway could see the quality. The fitting, laying and sealing advice and follow up Email communication was second to none. I have the utmost respect and appreceation to the staff who helped me with my project and have to say I will always recommend French Forest Floors to everyone who sees mine and shows the same interest I have. I also visited the site in Kent where I received similar assistance. Very thankfull I chose you and wish all staff and the business a Merry Christmas and a happy and Prosperous New Year. Mr Nigel Darren"
"I have been dealing with French forest floor for a number of years now and would highly recommend them. I have had solid and engineered oak flooring from them, which comes in long random lengths and looks stunning when laid. This company cannot be beaten for price, quality and service. Hervé, as always is extremely helpful, if you tell him what you want, he will go out of his way to accommodate your need, you will not be disappointed."
"Excellent quality flooring and a delight to deal with French Forest Floors. I am a small scale developer who has used both the Douglas Fir and solid oak flooring in high end projects and both products look amazing."
"Fantastic product at amazing prices,could not find anything close to the quality at the same price,I will post pictures when complete, thanks again to Herve and his crew."
"Excellent quality oak flooring. We purchased 180mm wide solid oak boards and Herve was kind enough to agree to produce them with a straight edge and no micro bevel as opposed to their norm. This type of board fitted better with the rustic appearance of our Listed Cottage and a renovation we were undertaking at the time hence the request. Good communication from start to finish can recommend without hesitation,"
French Forest Floors is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews