French Click Reviews

French Click 5 star review on 16th October 2020
French Click 5 star review on 19th September 2020
French Click 5 star review on 19th September 2020
Very good service. Merci beaucoup
A taste of home when I can't go back to France. Bring all the brioches !
Great choice of products for us French people living in the UK and missing things like rillettes, Danette and raviolis! We are working our way through the selections and will definitely make this a regular thing now. The delivery cost is very reasonable. I am very happy to have found this website.
Efficient service and a very good way to obtain much-loved products from France.
Ravie de retrouver nos bons produits français à Londres. Livraison impeccable. Bon service. Merci, je recommanderais très certainement !
It took some effort to find someone selling the tea bags I wanted but what a find!! Easy website to order from,super communication and fast delivery.
With travel restrictions in place I’ve been unable to restock on my usual tins of Creme de Marrons that I always bring home, so finding this company has been ace! Simple to place Order and delivered right on time, Thankyou!
Covid has meant no trips to France, and there are some things I miss from French supermarkets. It's so nice to be able to get them. In particular Dijon Mayonnaise be and Ducros seasonings. Brilliant, and not as expensive as I thought it would be.
Order arrived on time and intact. Always exciting to open up the box!
Good service, impressed with the safe, substantial packaging.
Livraison rapide ! Et tout était nickel ! Super produits et grand choix !! Juste dommage pour les quantités! On a commandé plusieurs bouteille de champomy pour l’anniversaire de mon fils ! et on en a reçu que 1 ! Sûrement plus de disponibilité :)
Very pleased with my order. Will order French products again!
I love using French Click, there's so much to choose from. It's really easy to order and you get to choose your delivery day. Comes with ice packs inside so everything is kept nice and fresh!
Just what the doctor ordered! We will continue to buy fro you Many thanks for excellent service David Mostyn
Excellent quality product
Good clear comprehensive website. product prices very competetive and good deleivery options. Goods well packaged and arrived on date specified. A very good service.
They had just what I needed in stock and delivered exactly as promised. Very impressed with my first order and will definitely use them again.
Amazing service, very quick delivery and so nice to be able to buy products that you can’t get in the UK. Will be buying from French Click again.
Perfect purchase
What a product range. Thank you
French Click is rated 4.70 based on 7,950 reviews