French Click Reviews

French Click 5 star review on 19th March 2021
French Click 5 star review on 9th February 2021
French Click 5 star review on 16th October 2020
French Click 5 star review on 19th September 2020
Just what the doctor ordered! We will continue to buy fro you Many thanks for excellent service David Mostyn
Excellent quality product
Good clear comprehensive website. product prices very competetive and good deleivery options. Goods well packaged and arrived on date specified. A very good service.
This is my second review- I placed another order after my key item was missing but I guess there was no point in doing that as my order SO-323273 was supposed to be delivered on 30th in morning but never arrived and am unable to call FC as it says voicemail full. I even reached out on social media but no responses either. But of course my card has been charged. Im appalled. I would like an immediate update me on the whereabouts of my order or get full refund and discount.
Very sorry about this. We are investigating as the order was on the route and should have been delivered.
They had just what I needed in stock and delivered exactly as promised. Very impressed with my first order and will definitely use them again.
Problem with delivery. We were at home, but Parcel Force left a message for us to pick up our parcel at a local post office. We are still shielding and haven't been into any shops for over a year. It was scary and unnecessary, as we have a box outside our porch for deliveries that everyone else uses. It was a cheese, so we felt we had to go and collect it.
I ordered, a week later you told me you didn’t have the goods You told me you didn’t know when you would get them I have ordered this product for the last 8 years, so what went wrong. I received a refund.but you didn’t tell me when you will get the goods. Awful customer service
Very sorry about this. Not sure what has happened here as the item or a different size of it would always be easily available. We will investigate with customer services to see what has gone wrong.
Amazing service, very quick delivery and so nice to be able to buy products that you can’t get in the UK. Will be buying from French Click again.
Perfect purchase
Could have had more ice pack, but all products were great.
I was delighted with my order of items that I can usually only buy in France. They arrived on time and with good “sell by “ dates. The chilled items were a risk but they were packed with ice packs around them to keep them cold. One yogurt pot had a damaged lid so had to be thrown away (hence the mark down from Excellent). I will certainly order again.
What a product range. Thank you
Excellent online shop with rare genuine French products. Found a Corsican cheese that could not obtain anywhere in the UK. The service is good and reliable.
Trop contente d’avoir mes produits français vu qu’on ne peux pas voyager. Colis super bien emballé très contente de mes achats.
The majority of the products were very well packaged, ( especially the chilled and glass products ). Only issues was a bag of hot chocolate was ripped during transport, the Team at French Click sorted it all out for me!
When there were items missing from an order, customer service responded very quickly to try to find out why and kept in touch all the way. I was most impressed by the service and the missing items turned up in due course. I would always recommend them to people wanting French products you just can't get in the UK.
Very happy with the items I received, and also happy with how quick the dispatch time was. Disappointed at some items not being available, and I would’ve appreciated maybe being sent an email or message with regards to which items I’d been refunded for prior to delivery, however, this is a great overall service. Thanks 👍🏼
Even though we didn't get our full order and it took 2 attempts to get the 2 errors corrected they were done really quickly. The produce we did get was very good but had to wait about 10 days to get it.
Everything spot on