Freightlink Solutions Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Freightlink Solutions Ltd
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Freightlink Solutions Ltd Reviews

About Freightlink Solutions Ltd:

Freightlink® is a leading European freight ferry ticket agent covering more than 750 ferry routes connecting more than 50 countries to couriers, hauliers, manufacturers and many other businesses – large and small – across the continent.

bookings@freightlink.co.uk

Freightlink Solutions Ltd Reviews | 27th September 2019
Freightlink Solutions Ltd 5 star review on 13th August 2020
Andy W
More Photos & Videos
Thank you to Monika very professional and helpful.
Thank you for your feedback! We are so happy you have had a positive experience with us. We will pass this onto Monika!
Competitive prices and werry easy to work with app.
Thank you for your feedback! We are really glad that you are enjoying using our app!
I always use Freightlink, can't beat them for value and service. If I've ever had an issue, been late for a ferry etc and had to change, no problem at all, rung them and sorted immediately. They can't do enough to help. Have tried others but Freightlink always come out tops, especially for their service, which to me, means a lot. I like to be able to know that when I'm on the road and I have a problem, they are contactable, not all other companies are! Regularly get calls from them asking if they can help in any way. Highly recommend.
Thank you for your incredible feedback! We really do pride ourselves in delivering a high standard of customer service and are really glad that you have had such a positive experience with us!
Took a great call from phil coles today introducing himself had a great chat explaining he was looking after accounts now and I explained that I normally buy my return ticket over the counter after our chat I will be booking on line both ways thank you for your service
Thank you for your feedback! We are so glad that you have enjoyed your experience with us so far. I'll pass this onto Phil!
Fast, accurate, perfect job!
Thank you for your feedback! We're glad you had a good experience with us.
Thanks for Yanislav Ivanov,
We had an accident on the ship, but it was immediately resolved by Yanislav Ivanov, for which we truly thank
Always ready to help !
Thank you for your review. We are so glad that we were able to help you to resolve your issue. We will pass this feedback onto Yanislav!
excellent service, easy booking system
Thank you for your feedback. We're glad you had an enjoyable experience with us!
Baardzo miły, sympatyczny Pan, współpraca z nim to czysta przyjemność. Pomaga w potrzebie ! Serdecznie polecam !
Dziękuję Ci
Always ready to help, looking forward to doing more business in the coming months.
Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you have enjoyed your experience with us so far and are looking forward to continuing to do business with you.
Very good, easy and confortable way .Thanks
Thank you for your feedback!
From the 1st Call and Numerous calls after Rebecca Demaine is an absolute Gem. Helped with all my questions.
Book via Freghtlink
Thank you for your review! We will make sure that Rebecca hears your lovely feedback!
Very good ii recomand
Thank you for your lovely feedback! We are happy to hear we helped you out!
I’m quite new to how freight link operate, though your colleague acted very professional towards my lack of knowledge regarding how freight transport operates.

I’ve joined your website due to her patience and advice.
Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We always strive to help make the process easier for you. I'll pass this on to our team!
Seems like a good company to deal with Rebecca was very welcoming and efficient at setting us up with an account
Thank you for your lovely feedback! I'll let Rebecca know your thoughts!
Always a pleasure to book with feightlink always very helpful and at the best price .
Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear you were so happy with our service!
Great service
Thank you for your feedback. We are happy we could help you!
Amazing customer service! I was a bit slapdash last minute and then needed some changes made, Rebecca Demaine (Becky I believe) was exceptionally helpful and sorted everything immediately, no queuing on the lines and explained the Covid process too as first timers for haulage. Will definitely be rebooking again soon, pays to go through an agency or firm like this than trying yourself to cut corners! Thank you for the good service!
Thank you for your review! We are so pleased that you have enjoyed your experience with us. Our amazing team are dedicated to ensuring that you receive an excellent level of service. I will pass your feedback onto Becky!
Becky Demaine and the team have been great. Ever enthusiastic handling our enquires big and small, quotes and bookings. Couldn't ask for more!
Thank you for your lovely review! We are so happy that our incredible team has been so helpful. We will pass this onto Becky!
Gyors foglalás,külön öröm,hogy magyar nyelven tudok foglalni es van magyar ügyfélszolgálat.
köszönöm
From the first phone call for information and assistance due to Covid 19 Rebecca was most helpful. If I require freight to be moved again I'll certainly be using Freightlink Solutions again.
Thank you for your feedback. We are so happy that you enjoyed your experience with us! We will pass this onto Rebecca.
Freightlink Solutions Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 1,379 reviews