Freightlink Solutions Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Freightlink Solutions Ltd
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Freightlink Solutions Ltd Reviews

About Freightlink Solutions Ltd:

Freightlink® is a leading European freight ferry ticket agent covering more than 1000 ferry routes connecting more than 50 countries to couriers, hauliers, manufacturers and many other businesses – large and small – across the continent.

bookings@freightlink.co.uk

Quarry Bank, Chorley Road, Walton-le-Dale

Tell us how Freightlink Solutions Ltd made you happy
This is so easy, great website to use. Easy to book and find vehicles, places, time tables.
Thank you for your feedback! We are so glad that you have enjoyed using our website!
exelent service very friendly and helpfull members of staff
Thank you for your feedback! We are so glad to hear that you have enjoyed our service and found our team to be friendly and helpful
gyors és megbízható, mint mindig
Köszönöm!
Freightlink working is excellent.
Thank you for your feedback!
Ügyfélbarát kiszolgálás
kedvezö árazás
kedvezö feltételek
gyors probléma megoldó képesség...
Az elmult 10 év távlatában az eddigi legpozitivabb tapasztalatunk kompozás terén.
Nagyon köszönjük a segitséget!
Köszönöm!
A very good collaboration, quality services. The application it's easy to use and also useful.
Thank you for your feedback! We are so glad to hear that you have had a really positive experience with us and enjoy using our app!
Very helpful in facilitating ferry crossings even at short notice.
Thank you for your feedback! We are so glad to hear that you have had a positive experience with us and that we were able to facilitate your ferry crossing at short notice!
Por el momento muy bien.
¡Gracias!
Very good money, no hassle , highly recommend.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us some feedback! We are so glad to hear that you have had a positive experience with us and would recommend us!
Sempre il top, bravi !
Grazie!
In the beginning was scared about how works Freightlink but at the end we have great experience. Thanks Yanislav for help in situations when we have struggle and when is price question he finds good comprise solutions. Big thanks.
Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so glad to hear that you have had a really positive experience with us and that Yanislav has been able to help you! We will pass your review onto him!
Freightlink rang today (I spoke with Phil Coles) to inform me of the procedures I need to follow from 1 Jan 2021. I found Phil very informative and helpful and really appreciated the call. Regards Trish OSullivan You Chill We Deliver Ltd
Thank you so much for your feedback! We are really pleased to hear that you were happy with the advice that Phil passed onto you about the new changes and will share your review with him!
Can't praise them enough. Great customer service whenever I have had to call them. I find the prices very competitive, much cheaper to book through them.
Freightlink Solutions Ltd 5 star review on 12th November 2020
Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so glad to hear that you have always enjoyed our customer service and are pleased with our pricing!
Hopefully you will rectify the current situation and remedy this review. I totally by chance checked my bank statement to check on another issue when I noticed two almost identical payments had been made to freightlink!

I was sent a payment link for an upgrade to my return journey which was for £42.56 which I paid online using the link. My bank also sent me a security number by text to allow the payment to be made. It turns out a second payment was made using my same card details later for £42.55! A Penny difference but what I am more concerned about is that I did not authorise this payment or even know anything about it prior or after. I am concerned how this is even legally possible to have my secure details retained for future use without my permission. I have contacted freightlink today by phone and have been told they will investigate and get back to me. If I have not had a reply by tomorrow I will pass the matter to my bank as an issue of fraud.

I have now had the reply from freightlink below who have stated it was a typo and they have refunded. The amount has as yet not been returned Tony account and also this does not explain how they were legally able to use my card details to take a second payment without my knowledge #cardfraud. I will now be passing this matter to my bank to deal with.
It appears there has been a miscommunication between our customer service and accounts departments due to the change in booking. I can confirm that the second payment has been voided. The penny difference was a typo.

We will be addressing this error with the team members involved and working on a better solution to prevent this from happening again.

Additional payments are taken under clause 8.5 of our terms and conditions https://www.freightlink.co.uk/terms-and-conditions.

Sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.
I really like using Freightlink simple efficient nothing ever a problem
Thank you so much for your lovely feedback! We are so glad to hear that you enjoy using Freightlink and you find the booking process simple and efficient!
Very professional company with great service highly recommend
Thank you very much for your feedback! We are so glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with us and that our incredible team have been able to help you through the process!
Simple and straightforward process, Booked whilst travelling to get ferry once I had goods onboard, easy with no fuss, just what a business needs when up against the clock for time bound goods.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us some feedback. We are really glad to hear that you have had a positive experience with us and found the booking process to be easy!
super, super, super
Thank you for your feedback! We are so glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with us!
i would like to thank rebecca demaine for her help in booking the ferry crossing for me she was more than helpful and more than professional with all the calls over and back to me
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us some feedback! We are so glad to hear that Rebecca was able to help you navigate the booking process, we will pass your feedback along to her!
The previous booking process was a nightmare that's why I gave up using Freightlink, this new process is a lot better, simpler and quicker.
Thank you for your feedback, we are so glad to hear that you have had a better experience with the new booking process!
Freightlink Solutions Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 1,532 reviews