Freightlink Solutions Ltd Reviews

Based on 1,853 reviews
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Freightlink Solutions Ltd Reviews

About Freightlink Solutions Ltd:

Freightlink® is a leading European freight ferry ticket agent covering more than 1000 ferry routes connecting more than 50 countries to couriers, hauliers, manufacturers and many other businesses – large and small – across the continent.

bookings@freightlink.co.uk

Quarry Bank, Chorley Road, Walton-le-Dale

Tell us how Freightlink Solutions Ltd made you happy
The biggest headache and most stressful time of my life
We're sorry to hear you found the experience stressful. Our team work really hard to make everything work. We can't see any issues with the booking. Everything is confirmed on the booking and the vehicle registration has been changed successfully on the Port Pass.
Very easy to make reservation. Very good contact with people in telphone service. Thank You for help.
Thank you, Barbara. Our customer service team is here to help.
Exelent very Quick
Thank you for your kind comment, Sylwia. Have a nice day.
The online booking system gives let’s you go all the way through from booking to taking payment before telling you your choice is not available. Not impressed at all.
We're sorry to hear that your booking was unavailable. Unfortunately one of the ships on the route you booked is currently in dry dock for maintenance, which has affected the sailing schedule. Our website did not reflect this. Sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Great customer service. Being a non freight person, I had to phone several times to organise shipping of a lorry and everyone was hugely helpful. Booking was easy too.
Thank you for your review, Sheelagh. We certainly try to make our solution as simple as possible for everyone. Have a good day.
Great services, really helped me out with a last minute crossing
Thanks John. Glad we could be of help. Look forward to helping you again soon.
All ways a fantastic service thank you 👍
Thanks Roy. Much appreciated. Look forward to helping you with journeys again soon.
Very professional excellent service very very good
Thanks Mark. Glad we could be of help. Have a good day.
On time and great as usual
Thanks Sally. Great to hear everything went as planned. Have a great day.
Booked return journey to Belfast. When booking made, and money taken, I was not made aware that my outbound journey is on "Standby". Once Ferry was booked I then went on to book hotel for overnight stay. Everything is organised the other end too, so hoping this will not be an issue. If I had been made aware of "Standby" at booking stage, I would not have booked with Freightline.
As the journey is for March, the ferry operator cannot yet confirm the booking. Unfortunately, this is out of our control. We rely on the ferry operator providing us with confirmation. We will be chasing booking confirmation for you.
Quick and easy via app
Thanks Shamsher. We are really proud of our Freightlink App. It's great to hear it provides you with a super service.
Hi, I just wanted to pass on my thanks following the disruption caused by the storms this week. I received an email and text notification regarding the cancellation of a return crossing from Larne to Cairnryan, at about 18.40 on Tuesday. I was able to contact your office and cancel my outbound journey for Wednesday and prevent our vehicle making a unnecessary journey. In a time when making a complaint is easy and common place, I wanted to offer my genuine thanks, the service received was fantastic. Kind Regards Craig Jenkinson
Thank you for your kind review, Craig. Conditions are very difficult out there at the moment, so it's good to hear that although you've had to cancel, the process has been straighforward. We look forward to helping you with your journeys again soon.
Super bine, foarte ok !
Thank you, Casian. Enjoy your day.
VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE
Thank you for your review. Have a great day.
I own a small removals company and I was planning my first overseas removals. Sean zaniboni helped me from start to finish with everything that need to be done. I would of definitely messed this up if I didn’t have his help.
Thanks for your review, Nick. Great to hear that Sean sorted it for you. We will pass on your comments.
Thanks to Yanislav's help and great efforts, we transported horses to Ireland and came back with no problems.
That's great news. We know it can be difficult to transport horses. Great to hear that we solved all your problems. We'll pass on your comments to Yanislav.
super company. Justas
Thank you. Have a super day!
Hello. You are a very good and kind team, after the collaboration I am always satisfied. Thenks.
Thank you for your review. Good to hear you have a great experience with us.
They always help with bookings. If you with them or not. They are great 5star. Just their port finder feature is great by itself.
Great to hear you find our website and team helpful. Have a nice day.
Very helpful, patient and fast!!!
Thank you, Nikola. Have a great day.
Freightlink Solutions Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 1,853 reviews