Freightlink Solutions Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Freightlink Solutions Ltd
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Freightlink Solutions Ltd Reviews

About Freightlink Solutions Ltd:

Freightlink® is a leading European freight ferry ticket agent covering more than 750 ferry routes connecting more than 50 countries to couriers, hauliers, manufacturers and many other businesses – large and small – across the continent.

bookings@freightlink.co.uk

Freightlink Solutions Ltd Reviews | 27th September 2019
Freightlink Solutions Ltd 5 star review on 13th August 2020
Andy W
The best company
Thank you for your feedback!!
The service I received was fantastic,

Special thanks to Sean Zaniboni, he was fantastic and I would 100% recommend Freightlink after my experience. It won’t be the last time I use your services that for sure.

Thanks again

Sam
Thank you for your feedback! We are so glad that Sean was able to help you out. We will pass this review onto him!
I book all my ferry crossings with freightlink and i wouldnt use anyone else 100% recommended
Dave wheelock
Thank you for your feedback! We are so glad that you always have a positive experience with us!
Pracownicy pomocni i uprzejmi. Wszystko ok
Dziękuję Ci!
Totul a decurs ok!
Mulțumesc!
This is the first time we have used Freightlink we were very impressed with the good service, Becky was very helpful and accommodating we will defiantly use this service again for our business.
Thank you so much for your lovely feedback! We are so glad that Becky was able to help you out. We will pass you review onto her!
I’ve been using Freightlink fir the past 6/7 years. Never an issue and always very helpful.
“ if Carlsberg did ferry bookings”. Andy. Ecdlogistics Essex
Freightlink Solutions Ltd 5 star review on 13th August 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you have always enjoyed a positive experience with us!
Rebecca was so helpful did a really brilliant job for us.
Would definitely use this company again.
Thank you for your feedback! We are really glad that Rebecca was able to help you out, we will pass your review onto her!
The team are very helpful and polite. They helped me sort out ferry crossings even though we are on a waiting list for the return journey back from Belfast. Hopefully they will get us on the 10.30am sailing on Tuesday
Thank you for your feedback! We are so glad that you have had a really positive experience with us so far. Good luck with your journey, hopefully our team will be able to help you out!
System worked very well. I will use this in any future journey.
Thank you for your feedback! We are really glad that you enjoyed your experience with us!
I used Freightlink app few times.
So easy to use, so easy to make a booking
Thank you for your feedback! We're so glad that you have found our app to be so useful!
Monika was super helpfull, everything was sorted in few days for a non-standard route. Excellent service
Thank you for your feedback! We are so glad that Monika was able to help you out! We'll pass this onto her.
Kamil D. super freundlich. Absolut einfach zu Buchen

Die Dokumente welche man nach Abschluss bekommt sind ein bisschen mager und zu wenig Informationen für den Vorgang
Danke!
Always a good service and price when using this company. Can't fault them.
Friendly, organised and helpful. My first freight booking with no dramas, thank you!
Thank you for your feedback! We are so happy that we were able to help make your booking process a stress-free experience!
Teljesen meg vagyok elegedve, Rugalmasak ,segitokeszek gyorssk
Köszönöm!
Hello all,
Came in a bit blind as to the procedures for freight travel to and from Europe, especially in June because of the lockdown/locator procedures in the different European countries.
Gave freightlink a call after trusting google to get me in touch with the right people, the website allayed my worries a fair bit as to the procedures etc, so i called and spoke with Becky. She answered all of my questions, gave me advice regarding making my way around the website and what was necessary at that time for me to know. It felt very tailored to me, and although i am not and will never be a big haulage contractor Becky made me feel that i was most important at that time. Arrival with simply a reference number to type in meant i was through and onto the train in no time. The time on this trip was more important than the cost so although this is not a cheap service, it did precisely what i needed, when i needed it. You don't know what a lot of us drivers deliver in Europe but this was important sculptures being returned to the original sculptors who made them both in Paris and Imola. You made this easy for me to use, and complete. My client was very, very happy and said they will be using me again for their European business in the future so thank you to Freightlink and most importantly thank you to Becky, much appreciated for your quality and time (and call back, after service calls are priceless!)..
Best regards to all and stay safe,
Richie Dyson @ Mandrake Logistics, Gloucester..
Thank you so much for your incredible feedback. Our amazing team are always on hand to help and we are so glad that you had such a positive experience with our customer service team. We will pass this onto Becky!
They are so Good, each time I have booked on there site I found there booking procedure to be easy to follow and all the information that you require is at hand.
On this occasion there was not available space to suit our driver requirements, no problem Freight link found us an alternative crossing which fulfilled our requirements, job done.
Thank you for your feedback. We are really happy that our incredible team was able to help you find an alternative crossing and you have had a great experience with us!
Straight forward and very easy look forward to using you again.
Thank you for your review! We are so happy that you had a positive experience.
Delighted with the service I received from Becky and her team. Overall excellent service and will definitely use her services again.
Thank you for your review! We will let Becky know about your lovely feedback!
Freightlink Solutions Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 1,377 reviews