Freightlink Solutions Ltd Reviews

Based on 1,853 reviews
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Freightlink Solutions Ltd Reviews

About Freightlink Solutions Ltd:

Freightlink® is a leading European freight ferry ticket agent covering more than 1000 ferry routes connecting more than 50 countries to couriers, hauliers, manufacturers and many other businesses – large and small – across the continent.

bookings@freightlink.co.uk

Quarry Bank, Chorley Road, Walton-le-Dale

Tell us how Freightlink Solutions Ltd made you happy
It was a first trip travelling VP Freight and I appreciated being able to speak to a real human being quite easily when I wasn't quite sure what to do re. loading documents to the Port Pass. Once you know how the website works it's ok, but it could be a little more clear for first time users. Overall very pleased.
Hi Gilli, thanks for leaving us a review! Making sure each of our customers can get personal support from their dedicated account manager is extremely important to us. As our industry changes and we continue to learn, unlearn, adapt and grow, we take all the feedback we receive and use it to help us improve our services so that we can better help our customers. We are pleased that you had a good experience with us, and will pass your feedback on to the team. Have a great day!
Very help full
Thanks for your review, Alistair! We are glad you had a good experience with us.
Booking the ferry was easy. Arranging the paperwork is something else altogether as Freightlink assumes that everyone knows everything about the necessary paperwork (as well as what all of the abbreviations mean), this is fine if you're an international courier but not if you have never transported good before.
Hi, Leonard. We are sorry to hear that you struggled with the customs requirements. Our team works really hard to try and make the process as simple as possible for our customers - however, some customs knowledge is required.
Sprawnie, szybko, full serwis. Polecam.
Dziękuję bardzo
Fast and flexible organization.
Freightlink Solutions Ltd 5 star review on 13th April 2022 Freightlink Solutions Ltd 5 star review on 13th April 2022 Freightlink Solutions Ltd 5 star review on 13th April 2022 Freightlink Solutions Ltd 5 star review on 13th April 2022 Freightlink Solutions Ltd 5 star review on 13th April 2022 Freightlink Solutions Ltd 5 star review on 13th April 2022 Freightlink Solutions Ltd 5 star review on 13th April 2022 Freightlink Solutions Ltd 5 star review on 13th April 2022
Thanks for the great review, Pál. We love those brilliant photos! At Freightlink, our team works hard to make things as straightforward as possible for our customers. We're glad you had a good experience with us!
In March 2022, for the first time since new Brexit customs procedures, I travelled from Heysham To Dublin via SeaTruck, booked by FreightLink. The procedures to obtain the essential Port Pass are not straightforward, and I signed up for FreightLink's own automated step-by-step guidance procedure for an extra £5.00, which was good value, although there was a glitch. I decided not to use a Carnet document for supporting my temporary imports to Ireland (musical instruments and stage equipment) due to the cost, and instead I used the procedure for making an Oral Declaration and a Duplicate List. The automatic procedure does not include this method in their multiple choice options, so I could not proceed. I called FreightLink and their sister company CustomsLink for help, and they submitted documents to Irish customs on my behalf, obtained the necessary clearance, and issued the Port Passes both ways, without charge. I count that as very good service. I will certainly use FreightLink again and can recommend them. (PS Pictures show my 7.5 ton truck and the drivers lounge and dining room.)
Hi, Bill. Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you would recommend us in the future! At Freightlink, our customers are at the heart of everything we do, and we want to make it as simple as possible for our customers to manage their freight ferry bookings and fulfil their customs obligations. We are currently looking into automating some of the procedures you mentioned. Thanks again for the review, Bill. Have a nice day!
A great site for comparing and finding the best price. The booking process was easy as was the payment. Will use again for sure.
Thank you for your review, Susan. We're proud of what we do and are always happy to help. We look forward to working with you in the future!
Good service
Thanks for the review, Dariusz. Glad we could help.
Professional
Excellent service
Thanks for the review, Mircea! We're always here to help.
I’m still waiting for confirmation of my crossing!!
As you are not travelling until the 25th April, we are still waiting for confirmation from the ferry operator. Your booking is currently on standby. We will send confirmation when we receive it.
Very simple and efficient.
Все було згідно угоди!!!
Дякую!
Very good service very helpful in the call centre aswell 5 star
Thanks for the review, Darren! We're glad that you had a good experience with us.
Tökéletesen megvagyunk elégedve állandó partnerünkkel, az Önök irodai munkatársával, Péter Klacsmanyi Úrral. Köszönjük
Köszönjük a visszajelzést !
Very good service.
Thanks for the review, Ágnes! Glad we could help
Booked and paid in Full but Our original booking was cancelled, we were told we have to go from a different departure point then put on standby waited all day to be told still on standby supposed to be sailing on Monday and have to fill all customs declarations first.On website, you can still book and Pay for original times and departure points
We are sorry to hear you are unhappy with your ferry booking. Unfortunately due to the current ferry situation space is limited and we are only informed about this from the ferry operator after we have placed the booking. Your outbound has now been confirmed. We are just waiting for confirmation of your return journey. Sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.
IT WAS OK!
Thanks, Daniela! Glad we could be of help.
Very dissatisfied with your company. I booked 1 month in advance for a ferry to move a family back to Ireland. 3days before my status was not confirmed. I called and you said you would sort it…..nothing! Rang the following day still no help! On the third attempt we were told our status hadn’t changed even though we were on our way to Cherbourg to get a ferry which we thought had been booked by you a month in advance and paid 1500 euros for in full. Finally after ringing again and speaking to the same man who said he would call us back but he didn’t I had to ring him. He got us on a ferry the following day which caused stress to the family and expenses of an extra night in a hotel. We were told by one of your agents that this is normal for freight. This is definitely not the case I have been booking ferry crossings for 15 years and this has never happened. My return journey is also a day late which is another night in a hotel…..as my lorry isn’t a sleeper which has occurred another expense in my job which was not accounted for. Then to be told that as my booking is going into April there is a fuel supplement of 56 pounds which I have to pay. The agent told me it was because I booked a month in advance….. But when I asked if he could get us on the ferry to Dublin he said no way as you need to book a month in advance …..need to make your mind up! Eventually it was sorted but what a lot of stress for me a the driver and the family who employed me to move them back to Ireland. We are a small removal company who pride ourselves on an efficient and reliable service responsible for peoples worldly goods. We cannot be expected to be put on a status of waiting around at a port to see when we can cross. This particular family have 3 children and due to the delay will be without beds for a night due to what I think is a very big mistake on your behalf. You took my money but you never made my booking as requested. Due to this I will not be using your company again I will book direct myself. But the most disappointing thing of all is not once did anyone apologise! Philip Evans Transition Removals
We are sorry to hear you are unhappy with the service you received. Unfortunately due to the current ferry situation, space was unavailable with the ferry operator and on the sailing you requested. This was beyond our control. We did however book you onto a sailing the day after. Due to the current worldwide issues with fuel prices, an increase in fuel surcharge had to be applied to your booking. Again, this is beyond our control. This requirement was communicated at the time of booking. Sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.
What a bunch of sheisters!!!
Freightlink Solutions Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 1,853 reviews