Freevacy Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Freevacy Ltd
Read Freevacy Ltd Reviews
Really enjoyed the course, Joyce's knowledge on the subject was very impressive and the way the course was run made it interesting and informative with some humour along the way! I have been able to apply what I have learnt to my work straight away and no doubt it will assist me with my future career.
The quality of the training was superb. The Freevacy team are friendly and approachable. As a person with a disability they made every effort to meet my needs and be fully inclusive. I would recommend them warmly.
With a max of 8 students, the small group atmosphere encourages questions and shared experiences. I learnt a lot about the exam and how to apply the law in practical ways. Recommended.
Good facilities, well developed course packs and professional training approach to not only help understand concepts but also prepare for any formal certification. Good balance between theoretical and practical application. I attended the GDPR foundation course.
Excellent course, I felt like the Tudor went the extra mile to ensure that everyone understood each point we were discussing. Hopefully I will be coming back this year to do my Practitioner qualification. I would highly recommend using Freevacy
Freevacy Ltd is rated 4.67 based on 45 reviews