Freevacy Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Freevacy Ltd
"I feel the training and resources met my expectations. The training was extensive and the trainer was very knowledgeable about the business area."
"The training pack and course delivery was very good and informative."
"I attended a 5 day Data protection/GDPR Practitioner Course and found it most useful and informative. The training course materials were of very high quality, clearly presented and made a very complex area much more digestible. The Trainer was extremely knowledgeable and could answer all the questions posed by the group in a very comprehensible manner. The only improvement I would suggest is introducing more interactive/breakout group exercises which are aimed at making core syllabus topics memorable. Talking through the workbook and discussing examples is also useful in making sure we cover everything or know where to go to study further but it is a very intense week of study and variety of learning tools and styles might help delegates. For example, use of videos, scenarios, mapping definitions to terms, linking practical work scenarios with theory etc. Some of which we did but maybe do more. However, I appreciate there is a lot to cover and the above suggestion will take time but if delegates read up on the relevant sections before the course then it may be possible to introduce alternative learning styles. It was a course worth doing and I would recommend it to others too. Big thanks to the Trainer."
"I thought the training was very good and informative and has helped me gain greater knowledge for FOI. I am now in the process of revising for my exam however I feel disappointed that I have had to chase the date of an exam."
"With a max of 8 students, the small group atmosphere encourages questions and shared experiences. I learnt a lot about the exam and how to apply the law in practical ways. Recommended."
"Good facilities, well developed course packs and professional training approach to not only help understand concepts but also prepare for any formal certification. Good balance between theoretical and practical application. I attended the GDPR foundation course."
"Excellent course, I felt like the Tudor went the extra mile to ensure that everyone understood each point we were discussing. Hopefully I will be coming back this year to do my Practitioner qualification. I would highly recommend using Freevacy"
"I think it was a disadvantage to not be supplied answers to the exercise questions we completed, as we could not learn the correct answers. The course could have been more interactive with more revision exercises to help us learn, it was a very tedious format."
At Freevacy we are always saddened when a delegate is unhappy with the process of a course. All courses have very limited time to cover large amounts of information, but discussion is the main element of all our courses, if the amount of discussion and interaction was limited for one delegate, we will make a note and attempt to incorporate even more in future courses.
Freevacy has developed a large number of sample questions in a booklet format.
Dependent on the course undertaken, there is an example answer booklet to request from Freevacy once they have attempted the questions as revision for their exams. The questions and answers are suggestions only based on our experience, but delegates are encouraged to study further and not rely solely on our examples.
This process does not apply to the BCS Data Protection Foundation course as this is a three-day course with an exam at the end of the three days, it would be inappropriate for delegates to attempt to learn suggested questions and answers and should rely on their knowledge gained through the course in the exam. We do however, work through over 60 sample multiple choice questions and discuss each one fully throughout the course giving every delegate the best possible opportunity to understand the exam process and feel confident to take and pass their Foundation exam.
"Trainer provided brief information mostly contained within the freevacy pack. explanations and further detail was lacking. Freevacy materials were very resourceful however."
Freevacy Ltd is rated 4.55 based on 29 reviews