Freevacy Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Freevacy Ltd
"Trainer provided brief information mostly contained within the freevacy pack. explanations and further detail was lacking. Freevacy materials were very resourceful however."
"I would happily recemend Freevacy to anyone interested their courses. The amoint of knowledge i picked up during my FOI course has improved my organisations dealings with request. The tutor has a outstanding knowledge and expertise and runs a flexible and open class. Very happy with the course."
"I thought the training was very good and informative and has helped me gain greater knowledge for FOI. I am now in the process of revising for my exam however I feel disappointed that I have had to chase the date of an exam."
"Really enjoyed the course, Joyce's knowledge on the subject was very impressive and the way the course was run made it interesting and informative with some humour along the way! I have been able to apply what I have learnt to my work straight away and no doubt it will assist me with my future career."
"The quality of the training was superb. The Freevacy team are friendly and approachable. As a person with a disability they made every effort to meet my needs and be fully inclusive. I would recommend them warmly."
"With a max of 8 students, the small group atmosphere encourages questions and shared experiences. I learnt a lot about the exam and how to apply the law in practical ways. Recommended."
"Good facilities, well developed course packs and professional training approach to not only help understand concepts but also prepare for any formal certification. Good balance between theoretical and practical application. I attended the GDPR foundation course."
"Excellent course, I felt like the Tudor went the extra mile to ensure that everyone understood each point we were discussing. Hopefully I will be coming back this year to do my Practitioner qualification. I would highly recommend using Freevacy"
Freevacy Ltd is rated 4.54 based on 28 reviews