Freethought Internet Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Freethought Internet

About Freethought Internet: Freethought is a 100% UK based web host and we pride ourselves on giving our customers absolutely amazing service with incredible products. We provide everything from domains, to hosting, to SSD virtual servers, as well as leased lines and IP transit.

"Rang the support desk, spoke to Kieran. Held my hand and solved all my many problems with in minutes, and understood what I was trying to do perfectly. Won't hesitate to call again if I have any problems."
"The team are very knowledgeable, friendly, and respond quickly to all requests. We have worked with them for many years for web hosting, certificates, colocation and professional services. We can't recommend them enough!"
"I have used Freethought for my hosting, domains and lately VPS and dedicated servers and have always have top notch service. I cant recall the last time I had an outage its been so reliable. If i have a question support is very fast and very skilled. No basic responses, just straight to fixing my mistakes!"
"I have been a customer of Freethought for over a year now. Their Pricing alongside their customer support and ease of use are beyond comparison. I have had no issues in regards to the deployment of my services. I would highly recommend Freethought to anyone, be they new to web design or an enthused designer like myself. Long may Freethought continue!"
"I've been using the VPS and Shared Hosting services from Freethought Internet for around 5 years. The service level has been consistently high with very minimal downtime. The customer service is outstanding, most queries have been answered within 10 minutes even at 03:00 on a weekend. Freethought Internet are a highly valued supplied, who I have recommended to a number of my clients. Lee Davies. WebPageOne Solutions Limited."
"Really ultra fast response time, friendly support, highly professional!"
"Cheap and responsive to support requests."
"The hosting platform works without glitches. I've been with them for just about 4 years now. The support response isn't the absolute quickest... but Ed and his team really do give SUPPORT! Absolutely excellent hosting and it's very unlikely I'll be moving providers."
"Very reasonably priced service. Very responsive technical support. Reliable. Freethought staff respond to the customer as human beings to other human beings, not slaves to a script, which is what you get with the big corporate providers. Of course, it helps that Freethought actually know what they're talking about, unlike the script slaves! Because of this I've never felt the need to artificially inflate the importance of any support tickets I've submitted by setting them to "Extra Supreme Urgent" in the hope of getting attention. You always get quick and effective responses, even when you set your ticket to "Normal" or less. Also, they don't constantly try to up-sell you by pushing more expensive products. That, too, is refreshing. I know what I want, and if I want more I'll go get it. In the meantime, I just want a solid service and I get that with Freethought. Recommended."
"Always lightning fast to respond and proactively resolve issues as well as offer competent advice."
"As web designers, it is vital that both ourselves and our clients have minimal disruption to our businesses. Freethought have provided us with a faultless service over many years. Ed and the technical support team are experts in their field and always answer our support tickets within minutes day or night and have never failed to resolve any problems we have had. I cannot praise Freethought enough and would highly recommend them to anyone. Keith Miller Millerpages Web Design"
"Really helpful and on the rare occasions problems arise they are dealt with quickly and efficiently."
"Brilliant aftersales service and continuous systems improvements and performance."
"Always extremely knowledgeable and happy to help!"
"Excellent support and uptime for over 6 years!"
"I've been a very happy Freethought customer for over 6 years. Ed and the crew are always helpful and demonstrate a high level of technical ability."
"I have been a customer of Freethought Internet since before they were called Freethought and I have had nothing but the best service from them all these years. Their customer support is always fast and friendly and I look forward to continuing our business relationship for many years to come."
"What do you need from a Hosting company? How about nothing, other than a service that just works month after month after month for a fair price. In the rare event that something goes wrong - usually caused by us as users - we can count on help being available in minutes, not hours or days. Service levels we have never experienced before and which will hopefully keep us with Freethought for years to come. Five star service, from five star people."
"Great service, 24/7 support with fast response, if needed."
"Have used their hosting for many years. Always had a great service!"
Freethought Internet is rated 4.97 based on 102 reviews