Freethought Internet Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Freethought Internet

About Freethought Internet: Freethought is a 100% UK based web host and we pride ourselves on giving our customers absolutely amazing service with incredible products. We provide everything from domains, to hosting, to SSD virtual servers, as well as leased lines and IP transit.

Tell us how Freethought Internet made you happy

"Without question, Edward was fine help. Not only was his help counter to the stereotypical, lethargic IT type, but he went above and beyond his duties to help me with ISP caching. An ISP on the other side of the Atlantic. (I'm in the States.) The one caveat I have about Freethought are the website templates. As I've found out, many of them are freeware and their nuances are simply pedestrian."
Thank you so much for your review Wes!

We'd love to find out more about your thoughts on the templates, all our templates are designed by professionals and none of them are "freeware" other than that some of them are available with our free website builder. We love to get feedback though, if you would like to share more detail please drop us an email to support@freethought-internet.co.uk and we'll pass it on to the designers who make the templates.
"I've been looked after by Freethought Internet for many years and I'd never go elsewhere. They've provided invaluable support to my business over the years and their service standard is impeccable. I know that my business, and my clients' businesses, are in very safe, proactive, capable hands. Thank you guys so, so much :)"
"We have been a client of Freethought and the former Xion Internet since their very beginning. They have hosted several websites of our own and those of organisations we have been associated with. We have received only the very best patient, superb support and the most competitive prices. I can't imagine going anywhere else. Great company. Excellent staff. Well deserving of more stars!"
"When I was moved over from my previous host to Freethought, I worried that it was going to be one of those hosts that set up & then just die. However, I have been completely blown away with their reliability, response time to support tickets and ability to help, even the newbies like me!"
"Prompt and comprehensive advice and guidance resulting in solution of my problem."
"Excellent service, always highly responsive to support tickets and support staff clearly very knowledgeable and technically proficient. I would not hesitate to recommend Freethought."
"I used TDMWeb, a family company, for many years, during which they supplied excellent service. After they retired, they passed me on to Freethought as the company most likely to carry on in the same tradition. Freethought have fully justified this decision; they provide a rapid and personal service, guard against and warn me about malicious web attacks, and give helpful and accurate advice when required. Their package offers good value - a good amount of storage, and fast and responsive servers."
"Rang the support desk, spoke to Kieran. Held my hand and solved all my many problems with in minutes, and understood what I was trying to do perfectly. Won't hesitate to call again if I have any problems."
"The team are very knowledgeable, friendly, and respond quickly to all requests. We have worked with them for many years for web hosting, certificates, colocation and professional services. We can't recommend them enough!"
"I have used Freethought for my hosting, domains and lately VPS and dedicated servers and have always have top notch service. I cant recall the last time I had an outage its been so reliable. If i have a question support is very fast and very skilled. No basic responses, just straight to fixing my mistakes!"
"I have been a customer of Freethought for over a year now. Their Pricing alongside their customer support and ease of use are beyond comparison. I have had no issues in regards to the deployment of my services. I would highly recommend Freethought to anyone, be they new to web design or an enthused designer like myself. Long may Freethought continue!"
"I've been using the VPS and Shared Hosting services from Freethought Internet for around 5 years. The service level has been consistently high with very minimal downtime. The customer service is outstanding, most queries have been answered within 10 minutes even at 03:00 on a weekend. Freethought Internet are a highly valued supplied, who I have recommended to a number of my clients. Lee Davies. WebPageOne Solutions Limited."
"Really ultra fast response time, friendly support, highly professional!"
"Cheap and responsive to support requests."
"The hosting platform works without glitches. I've been with them for just about 4 years now. The support response isn't the absolute quickest... but Ed and his team really do give SUPPORT! Absolutely excellent hosting and it's very unlikely I'll be moving providers."
"Very reasonably priced service. Very responsive technical support. Reliable. Freethought staff respond to the customer as human beings to other human beings, not slaves to a script, which is what you get with the big corporate providers. Of course, it helps that Freethought actually know what they're talking about, unlike the script slaves! Because of this I've never felt the need to artificially inflate the importance of any support tickets I've submitted by setting them to "Extra Supreme Urgent" in the hope of getting attention. You always get quick and effective responses, even when you set your ticket to "Normal" or less. Also, they don't constantly try to up-sell you by pushing more expensive products. That, too, is refreshing. I know what I want, and if I want more I'll go get it. In the meantime, I just want a solid service and I get that with Freethought. Recommended."
"Always lightning fast to respond and proactively resolve issues as well as offer competent advice."
"As web designers, it is vital that both ourselves and our clients have minimal disruption to our businesses. Freethought have provided us with a faultless service over many years. Ed and the technical support team are experts in their field and always answer our support tickets within minutes day or night and have never failed to resolve any problems we have had. I cannot praise Freethought enough and would highly recommend them to anyone. Keith Miller Millerpages Web Design"
"Really helpful and on the rare occasions problems arise they are dealt with quickly and efficiently."
"Brilliant aftersales service and continuous systems improvements and performance."
Freethought Internet is rated 4.97 based on 109 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access