freeNET Electrical Reviews

of reviewers recommend freeNET Electrical
Read freeNET Electrical Reviews

About freeNET Electrical:

Online retailer who provides next day delivery on all IN STOCK items. We stock brands from Bosch, Dyson, Miele, Panasonic, Samsung and many more.

Tell us how freeNET Electrical made you happy
Great product at competitive price. Very disappointed with couriers charge of £18 for the delivery in UK mainland where delivery was supposed to be free, according to the www. I wanted the product delivered fast, within 2 days, so I agreed to pay the fee. The product came in 4 days. It would have been cheaper to order directly from the producer.
Very Pleased
Very good service,I will recommend to others we received the coffee machine quite fast and was in the original box
Delivery fine and very quick. Price fine. Only negative is I suspect that the box of tools does not match the picture on the website. The website should list the tools that are included.
Prompt acknowledgement and delivery. I'm reserving'very good' for occasions where there has been a problem and it was resolved efficiently. No chance to judge this time!
Pleased with product but not delivery some of my neighbours has had problems with them too
sonos beam paid £360 sold other places £329 not good
Good experience prompt delivery from a good parcel service
Purchase, delivery and item excellent. My only small observation is that I thought that the packaging was a little flimsy to protect the item in transit and although on this occasion the item arrived safe I think that more effort towards the packaging would be beneficial. Therefore if not for my observation I would of awarded 5 stars.
You were the supplier we were guided to by Which magazine but I was a bit apprehensive because I had never heard of you. However you offered a good price and did everything you said you would. As a result of that I will definitely check you out the next time I have a purchase in mind.
I have not used the product yet but the delivery service took three goes to leave them. No doubt Freenet Electrical were not to blame.
Quick and efficient.
Provider good professional customer service
Item arrived promptly. Would be good to receive a notification of dispatch as was unsure it was on its way.
I was a little worried before ordering as they were a lot cheaper than others. Decided to take a chance with the knowledge that I was paying by credit card. The product arrived quickly, well packed and in perfect condition - so no need to have worried. I would have given a 5 star - but still wonder what the returns situation would have been if it had arrived damaged, or breaks down during the guarantee period.
I found the best price for my item at freeNET, I placed my order and the product arrived the next day, the exterior box was damaged, so was the internal product box but luckily what ever breached the boxed just missed the product, reported to freeNET who apologised, other than this small minor issue everything else was good and I'd use them again.
Very quick delivery but packaging of item was all broken on cardboard and internally. The item had some marks on it, but it is working, so fingers crossed it is ok. Would prefer to pay a little for delivery if this enabled better packaging of goods
nice
The delivery of Miele Complete Powerline was delate by one day from the depot in Letchworth, however I am very happy with Miele Complete Powerline vacuum cleaner
Very impressed, nice packed and delivered on time.
freeNET Electrical is rated 4.84 based on 1,152 reviews