freeNET Electrical Reviews

of reviewers recommend freeNET Electrical
Read freeNET Electrical Reviews

About freeNET Electrical:

Online retailer who provides next day delivery on all IN STOCK items. We stock brands from Bosch, Dyson, Miele, Panasonic, Samsung and many more.

Tell us how freeNET Electrical made you happy
Did not so checked paypal and saw the money was taken and then credit back to me.Phoned them and was advised that manufacturer could not supply so that's why they refunded me and no time did they tell me until I contacted them
I’m really sorry but I can’t recommend this company. The price was good but it took a while for delivery and when the items did arrive they were dumped in branded boxes in full view at my back door. As a consequence they were stolen and freeNET Electrical washed their hands of the situation. I will have to re-order but it won’t be with them, sorry.
items no arrived
Good afternoon we did advise you on the 1st April that the items would be ordered in especially for you and would not arrive with us until the 8th, they have now arrived and have been dispatched today and should be with you tomorrow.
Not very good paid £34.99 for soup maker but did not use it but they would not pay return post it was too big for two of us but if I said it was Broke they would pay postage it would cost me £13 to send back what a joke I would not deal with them again first time and last time
Good afternoon we are happy to process a full refund upon return of the item as per our terms and conditions.
They failed to deliver the order on the day specified. i waited in all day and they never turned up.
freenet could not and did not supply the goods ordered, so we went else where
Would not recommend I am still waiting for delivery. Delivery should have been 31st December waited in all day and now 7.30 on 2nd and still no show. DPD keeps saying I have requested later date, completely untrue
Beware this company is part of Stuart Westmoreland I purchased an iron as they did not have stock I cancelled the order, but I’m still trying to get a refund as they don’t appear to have funds in their PayPal account to issue a refund! There are plenty of cheaper electrical retailers offering a much better and fairer service!
You have to pay for return,dissatisfied
The ordering was fine. I sent an email asking when I’d expect delivery and got a response the next day. However once I collected the goods I discovered it was broken. I immediately sent an email with photos and I am still waiting for a response and details on how to return the broken item.
Not a great service...ordered the item as it had a few in stock, made the payment, they took the payment, the next day they said NO ITEM SO WE’RE refunding your moneys Lies lies lies-why lie and say you have items when you don’t? Bad service. Bad experience. Went to amazon which I should have done in the first place...tried to use another service and was disappointed... I won’t use your service again.
Appalling customer service- do not touch.
Purchased an item; they took the money. They then cancelled the order saying 'difficulty with supplier'. They did refund my money. I then saw the item back on their website at £90 [50%] more expensive. I have successfully purchased elsewhere.
Terrible customer service, after replacement my item was faulty still. When i called them they said that better if i call phillips factory bcoz is not them problem anymore and that they won’t replace my item again .... speechless
I ordered a product on a Sunday. Money was taken from my card at the time of order then on the Monday I received advise that the product was out of stock. I complained and was told the web site is not updated on non working days. I requested full refund which was processed the same day. Now I receive a request to complete a questionnaire about the product I purchased!! As it was out of stock I obviously didn't purchase or receive any product!!!
Ordered my Hoover for next day delivery. Instead of getting my Hoover next day I got an email saying we are sorry but your Hoover is out of stock. Thanks for that.
freeNET Electrical is rated 4.84 based on 1,071 reviews