freeNET Electrical Reviews

of reviewers recommend freeNET Electrical
Read freeNET Electrical Reviews

About freeNET Electrical:

Online retailer who provides next day delivery on all IN STOCK items. We stock brands from Bosch, Dyson, Miele, Panasonic, Samsung and many more.

Tell us how freeNET Electrical made you happy
Purchase, delivery and item excellent. My only small observation is that I thought that the packaging was a little flimsy to protect the item in transit and although on this occasion the item arrived safe I think that more effort towards the packaging would be beneficial. Therefore if not for my observation I would of awarded 5 stars.
Very efficient Company. Goods arrived within 24hrs of ordering Would definitely recommend this Company 👍🏼
Very fast and efficient service and very pleased with my purchase, would definitely use again.
My order was dealt with promptly,it was well packed and I am really pleased with the service and would use them again.
best price found, next day delivery, and time slot notified. excellent.
You were the supplier we were guided to by Which magazine but I was a bit apprehensive because I had never heard of you. However you offered a good price and did everything you said you would. As a result of that I will definitely check you out the next time I have a purchase in mind.
Product delivered as promised, on time and as described. First class service.
e Excellent fast delivery from freenetelectrical. Very useful features on the Polti cleaner. Small,light and efficient. Many thanks.
Ordered a hand dryer that was out of stock. I was asked if we would accept one with a very similar specification. The dryers arrived a couple of days later. Pity the web page isn't up to date but it wasn't a problem
Brilliant service and price, very good customer service, especially the lady that I spoke to who helped with my purchase decision. Would definitely recommend. Very fast delivery too.
Great product at the best price I could find Very quick delivery too
Ordered two Delonghi Eco radiators which arrived next day, very well packed, and both are now in use and working perfectly. Many thanks.
Excellent service. Next day delivery at no extra cost, at exact time stated. Items well packed and protected. Very friendly delivery driver.
My new Politi vacuum arrived the very next day - It performs very well so far & I am very pleased with my choice which I think represents fantastic value from FreeNET Electrical.
Very speedy delivery, excellent customer service.
Quick and eficient delivery
Great, hassle free service. Delivery was good.
The item ordered was as described, great price, with exceptional next day delivery.
Very friendly and helpful staff, great prices and very quick delivery. Highly recommended.
Order came on time in perfect condition.
freeNET Electrical is rated 4.84 based on 1,073 reviews