Freeman Harris Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Freeman Harris Solicitors
Read Freeman Harris Solicitors Reviews

About Freeman Harris Solicitors:

Freeman Harris Solicitors are a modern London law based just to the east of the City in Shadwell. We offer a wide range of legal services and our goal is to make the law more easily accessible to all.

+44 (0)207 790 7311

contact@freemanharris.co.uk

27b Tarves Way

Tell us how Freeman Harris Solicitors made you happy
I used Salma Butt of Freeman Harris she was very polite and efficient and most of all understanding.
Excellent service - efficient, speedy, and supportive. Highly recommended.
Excellent service and guidance
Massive thank you for all your help with my prenup. Salma was great, very professional and reliable, and went over and above when our timescale for completion became unexpectedly short. Thank you!
I strongly recommend Salma Butt at Freeman Harris Solicitors. She was easy to communicate with, fast to respond to my questions, and provided invaluable support in helping me navigate the prenup process. Thank you so much!
John Holtom acted on our behalf and his time and effort was very much appreciated. We were very happy with the service provided by him throughout and would highly recommend his services. Thank you once again!
I received professional consultation from Salma Butt who was very quick and efficient. Her email replies were swift and she understood that I had a tight deadline, to which she did her best in expediting my case. Really appreciate her hard work and swiftness!
We received professional and thorough advice in regards to a potential case. John provided a clear breakdown and laid out what was needed in order to proceed. Very pleased with the service that we got, during a stressful time.
I had to get my prenup agreement to get reviewed. Freeman Harris offers very competitive fixed price of the service and Salma Butt is an excellent family lawyer. She is extremely diligent, experienced and I felt well taken care of throughout the process. I certainly recommend her for anyone looking for a family lawyer in the UK.
I had to update my will within a very short timespan. Salma Butt guided me through the process with clarity and exemplary professionalism, together with great speed to meet my deadline (at what must be an exceptionally busy time for the firm). She was a pleasure to work with, and I cannot recommend her highly enough. Thank you Salma.
Salma Butt as been an amazing solicitor, she has been very kind, helpful and really effective. Before I met her I was really lost and thought that my case will never get sorted or will take a really long time to get completed. I was very discouraged but after my first meeting with her she gave me hope again and she managed to complete my case smoothly and in no time. Thank you so much again Salma .
I used FH for prenup services and the advise i got from Salma Butt was very helpful. She is highly professional and very approachable. Helped me rewrite the document to better suit my needs. I d definitely recommend her.
I would recommend Freeman Harris solicitor to anyone. I was very happy in the way I was dealt with. The solicitor that handle my case was professional and efficient, she always put my mind at ease under difficult circumstance.
Outstanding service from Freeman Harris for preparing my will. It was dealt with very quickly and efficiently. I was kept well informed throughout the process. The solicitor who dealt with me was extremely personable, professional and efficient, she took note of my wishes and offered straightforward advice for what can sometimes be a complicated process. Would not hesitate to recommend them to others.
We were very happy with the service provided by John Holtom throughout our case and would certainly recommend his services.
Procedure was straight forward and kept well informed at each stage. Cannot fault the service provided.
Clear feedback and questions to enable us to secure the trademark of our logo. Timely responses.
At first,also the most important,give us a suitable discount. second,I don't what to say.....I am auxious to go home.
Great to deal with.