Freeman Harris Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Freeman Harris Solicitors
Read Freeman Harris Solicitors Reviews

About Freeman Harris Solicitors:

Freeman Harris Solicitors are a modern London law based just to the east of the City in Shadwell. We offer a wide range of legal services and our goal is to make the law more easily accessible to all.

+44 (0)207 790 7311

contact@freemanharris.co.uk

27b Tarves Way

Tell us how Freeman Harris Solicitors made you happy
A fast and efficient service. The transfer of the ownership of my trademake went extremely smoothly. Many thanks to Maria and Adeline for all there help - very much appreciated. I would not hesistate to use them again in the future.
It was a very good decision for us to work with you. There was a possibility to go on and do it ourselves but the advice you have given us was of most help. Adeline kept us in the loop in all steps. Would highly recommend you to anyone to your services. Stephen.
Very quick and useful response with customer satisfaction achieved. Gave the best advice for me rather than trying to sell something.
We found Trademark Hub to be very nimble and quick to respond to action. The communication was excellent and knowledge was extremely informative. We would use these wonderful people again. CEO Greg Gilliland
I was very impressed with this Service really helpful as I rang to ask questions the support was full marks and I would really recommend Thankyou .
I worked with Maria in inquiring about the Trademark registration process and she was extremely clear in explaining how everything works, what the packages entail- all of the information was very clearly laid out including the pricing, with no surprises. Honest and supportive overall!
I am very impressed with the professional warm manner in which Adeline handled our account. Not only did she respond quickly but addressed every point thoroughly, offered solutions, gained my agreement and on completion proposed future actions. I will certainly be in contact for future projects and have recommended her. Very satisfied. John Haynes on behalf of Harris Paints International. Barbados.
trademarkhub was successful in helping me with my trademark they did what they said they were gong to do good job
very good professionals . with a dedication and tireless availability. so I thank you for all you have done and have done for me and how it has treated me . Best wishes
TrademarkHub have been extremely helpful and easy to work with during our UK as well as international trademark registration process. Maria Cobos, our designated trademark law expert, always patiently explains all the details and answers any of our questions. She is very responsive and easy to work with both via email and phone. TrademarkHub have provided a very professional and reasonably priced trademark registration service and I would not hesitate to recommend them.
Freeman Harris Solicitors is rated 4.84 based on 50 reviews