Freeflush Reviews

of reviewers recommend Freeflush
Read Freeflush Reviews

Unit 23 Astra Business Park

Tell us how Freeflush made you happy
Excellent product, simple to fit. Does what it says on the tin. I ordered 2 buts one got lost in transit and arrived 6 days after the first one. Not a fault with freeflush, all blame goes to the delivery company. Problem solved after a call to freakish who took it up with the delivery company.
Excellent service, the wall water butts are good looking and well designed, and the personal touch given throughout makes the company a pleasure to deal with. Thanks.
I just ordered a second 100 litre Original Prestige Wall Mounted Water butt from Freeflush which goes to show that I was completely happy with the service, price, and delivery of the first one. Freeflush kept me informed by email at each stage of each order & delivery which definitely builds confidence. As an aside from the company, the 100 litre water butt looks great on the wall, very discreet.
Excellent customer service, value for money & quick delivery.
Easy and quick delivery of some brass fittings. Good quality items.
Every part of the process, from purchase (good price) to delivery (on time) was well executed. The product is excellent, well made, brilliant design and easy to install. In fact easier than a conventional water butt because there are no connecting pipes or overflows. Looks great too.
Such impressive service - from the queries regarding installation to the replacement part. Highly recommend, thank you.
Second order placed for Flow Restrictors. Would highly recommend. Excellent value for money (compared to most Plumbers Merchants), fast delivery and customer service second to none.
What a pleasure to deal with Freeflush, quick response to any queries, friendly staff and great products. Really made me feel my fairly modest order was important to them. Will certainly use again when I next need something and would recommend without hesitation.
I’m very happy with my City Water Butt Planter 380l in Red. It looks spectacular in my garden and I’m so proud of myself for finally harvesting my own rainwater - no doubt my garden plants will be very happy! I upgraded my diverter as I have several trees in and around my garden and wanted to reduce the about of debris that could get into my water butt. I have discovered that a shallow 35 litre capacity ‘Red Gorilla’ Trug fits perfectly into the planting bowl - I didn’t want to plant directly into it. This way I’ll be able to easily lift the trug, using the handles, and swap out my plants as and when I wish.
Efficient website snd prompt delivery name shopping with Freeflush a pleasure. I just wish they made more large oblong planters snd I would spend £300 straight away!
Extremely good, thorough service from advice to after sales questions. Recommend heartily.
100 litre Water Butt Discrete tucked against Wall and collects Water!! Sadly I overtightened Drain Plug and broke it, happily there were two so fitted correctly, having read instructions! Contacted Company who free of charge sent me two more free of charge, thoroughly recommend Company and Product..
Very happy with my water Butt Planter. Fast delivery and staff are so friendly and cannot do enough for you. Would very much recommend This company. This is a legit company so no need to worry about getting your items. Thank you 👍😊😊😊
although the original order was incomplete they quickly made amends and the full order was sent. Our thanks to Holly for the quick and polite way in which she delivered .
Superb service, user friendly website, very good price, prompt response and delivery only 24hrs from placing order and receipt. Well done, highly recommended.
I ordered my first one in Black, it looks great at the front of the house, and so easy to use. When my old one cracked in the back garden I ordered a second one in Slate Grey to match my slate path. They are stylish, easy to install.....and most importantly easy to use. Dont waste your money on cheap alternatives.....this is The One !!
Feeling valued as a customer by this vendor and good communication and service. Spot on products too.
Great product, but was damaged on arrival. Problem sorted straight away. Very good service.
Last year (as only one of the 1st lockdown projects) we investigated and installed a wall water butt. What an amazing bit of kit! Unfortunately, recently it developed a drip, and forgett3that you're not supposed to tighten up the screw plug with a screwdriver (only a 2p piece or a spanner) we broke it, and the water drained out. Oops! The quick service and email thanks from Jay are impressive. A worthy company deserving 5 stars.
Freeflush is rated 4.87 based on 477 reviews