Freeflush Reviews

of reviewers recommend Freeflush
Read Freeflush Reviews

Unit 23 Astra Business Park

Tell us how Freeflush made you happy
Fabulous costumer service. They talked us through everything in detail . can't fault them at all.
Great company. Used them plenty of times now and always great service!
Fast, efficient service. Much appreciated. Excellent rain diverter. I have used them in the past and they are well worth the money.
Fast delivery, great service, thankyou!
Talked with C.S. on chat prior to buying and were very knowledgeable and put me at ease for my requirements. Had an issue soon after fitting, this was rectified very quickly without any fuss. Thanks guys.
Easy order process online. Was sent the wrong size hose initially but the customer service was second to none and the issue was rectified immediately. Would highly recommend and use again.
Did exactly what they said they would, delivered on time, even during these difficult times with COVID-19 out there! Great customer service, well done!!!
2nd order for 15mm flow restrictors. Product arrived promptly and works as described, inexpensive and effective.
Good products & service from what I've experienced, aftersales particularly good & friendly. Could do with an enhanced search facility on the website's products page but otherwise altogether excellent.
Very pleased with slimline water butt, prompt delivery, great communication.
Good delivery; good quality product and fittings (Ecosure 280 litre).
OUTSTANDING SERVICE ticks every box twice.
The PRESTIGE WATER BUTT is STUNNING. Being wall hung it doesn't add weight to my flat roof. I was so impressed I bought another for my small courtyard garden. Whilst I'm 65yrs old and a bit of a liability with a drill the customer service was so brilliant I felt fully supported. Thank you all!
Freeflush very generously donated a batch of Covid-19 headband visors to the local community hub that I work for. We are currently supporting the vulnerable by picking up prescriptions, doing shopping trips and providing wellbeing services over the phone. Thanks to Freeflush all our staff and volunteers feel that much safer! The headband visors are easy to put together with easy to follow instructions. Thanks for the support Freeflush!
Friendly and knowledgeable service, happy to take the time to talk through our options even when the company is crazy busy. Thanks Jay & Hayley
Friendly and helpful customer service. A pleasure to deal with
Superb customer service, kept informed via email,questions answered promptly. The wall mounted water butt arrived really quickly at this difficult time. Fitted same using all fixings supplied, instructions are straight forward it looks fab in situ and the butt is sturdy no flexing during install. RIGHT PEOPLE -RIGHT COMPANY👍👍
Great personalised service from this company. They even called me to explain that a certain product was unavailable and offered an alternative.
Very good advice and quick responses from Hayley in Freeflush office. Goods despatched promptly and meet our requirements completely. Neighbours so impressed they have decided to order for themselves. Highly recommended!
I alway use Freeflush whenever I need vital supplies for my handyman business Ronovations. Junaid is super friendly and approachable. His customer service is second to non. He is my go to man 👨🏼 for anything related to water management systems.
5 stars ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
Excellent service - noted I had ordered wrong sized clamps and emailed me to check and correct order
Freeflush is rated 4.84 based on 373 reviews