Freeflush Reviews

of reviewers recommend Freeflush
Read Freeflush Reviews

Unit 23 Astra Business Park

Tell us how Freeflush made you happy
Water butt hose was exactly the right size as described on the website and was delivered the next day. The personal email from Hayley at Freeflush was also a lovely touch. It's great to deal with an actual person! Excellent service all round. Thank you.
Fabulous costumer service. They talked us through everything in detail . can't fault them at all.
Great company. Used them plenty of times now and always great service!
Fast, efficient service. Much appreciated. Excellent rain diverter. I have used them in the past and they are well worth the money.
Excellent product and speedy customer service when dealing with a missing item.
Excellent product, professional service and prompt delivery. Deserving of 5 stars
Fast delivery, great service, thankyou!
Talked with C.S. on chat prior to buying and were very knowledgeable and put me at ease for my requirements. Had an issue soon after fitting, this was rectified very quickly without any fuss. Thanks guys.
Easy order process online. Was sent the wrong size hose initially but the customer service was second to none and the issue was rectified immediately. Would highly recommend and use again.
Did exactly what they said they would, delivered on time, even during these difficult times with COVID-19 out there! Great customer service, well done!!!
2nd order for 15mm flow restrictors. Product arrived promptly and works as described, inexpensive and effective.
Good products & service from what I've experienced, aftersales particularly good & friendly. Could do with an enhanced search facility on the website's products page but otherwise altogether excellent.
Quick and efficient service. Good products
I ordered a slim water butt, received good prompt communication including an email to warn there may be delays due to Covid19. However there were no delays and I received the butt within a couple of days. I was emailed delivery information with tracking which was accurate. Just waiting for some rain now 🙂.
Fantastic service! Would highly recommend
Very pleased with slimline water butt, prompt delivery, great communication.
Good delivery; good quality product and fittings (Ecosure 280 litre).
OUTSTANDING SERVICE ticks every box twice. The PRESTIGE WATER BUTT is STUNNING. Being wall hung it doesn't add weight to my flat roof. I was so impressed I bought another for my small courtyard garden. Whilst I'm 65yrs old and a bit of a liability with a drill the customer service was so brilliant I felt fully supported. Thank you all!
Freeflush very generously donated a batch of Covid-19 headband visors to the local community hub that I work for. We are currently supporting the vulnerable by picking up prescriptions, doing shopping trips and providing wellbeing services over the phone. Thanks to Freeflush all our staff and volunteers feel that much safer! The headband visors are easy to put together with easy to follow instructions. Thanks for the support Freeflush!
Friendly and knowledgeable service, happy to take the time to talk through our options even when the company is crazy busy. Thanks Jay & Hayley
Freeflush is rated 4.87 based on 477 reviews