Freeflush Insights

Freeflush have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service and are happy with their refunds.

A-
Happiness Grade

Price - Excellent

90.00%
Industry Average
" Had exactly the product I needed at the very best price I could find. if you have a large diameter downpipe and looking for a divertor the 'Rain Collector Avanti speedy fit water butt diverter' is a superb product and very easy to fit. Indeed this design is so much better, even for smaller diameter pipes, since you do not have to cut through them - just the price point needs to come down. "
- Kevin
" This was the only place we could find isolating valves that also had flow regulators for our new build. They were a good price, arrived promptly and will do what we need them to do. "
- Anne
" Good price, fast delivery, product as described. "
Write your review on Freeflush

Delivery - Fast

96.25%
Industry Average
" I appreciated the fact that when there was a delay in delivery, due to a delay in delivery to them, they kept me informed. "
- Anonymous
" Efficient service, including an email to give me a named point of contact in case of any queries or issues. Delivery was on time and thoughtfully packaged, and the product looks well made. We haven't used the product for much time yet, but hope it will last a long while, as we made a conscious decision to go for something more expensive in the hope that it will stand the test of time and the vagaries of the British weather! "
- Anonymous
" I've just purchased a water downpipes diverter from Freeflush. Great product with easy to follow fitting instructions (on line) and a fast delivery service. "
B-

Refunds - Average

66.67%
Industry Average
" helpful on emails. Delivery was quick. Unfortunately caps not suitable for my water butt. Refund process simple "
- Anonymous
" Company were very helpful. The caps I needed were delivered quickly. Unfortunately not suitable and no problem with getting a refund. Seem a real customer focused company "
- Anonymous
" By mistake I ordered the wrong size of water butt from the Freeflush website - but they happily and promptly arranged a refund and to send out the correct item (which happened to be cheaper) - so, good service and very considerate - many thanks Hayley! "
- Ian Ryder
96.77%
Industry Average
" Fabulous costumer service. They talked us through everything in detail . can't fault them at all. "
- Anonymous
" Excellent customer service and responsiveness by the team. Product looks very smart and well built "
- John