Freeflush Reviews

of reviewers recommend Freeflush
Read Freeflush Reviews

Tell us how Freeflush made you happy
Ordered the metro water butt planter. Clear communication about my order which arrived a day later than advised (16 working days) due to the pandemic with immediate response when I queried when it would be arriving. Excellent product, unlike some sellers it actually comes with everything you need tap, PTFE, diverter, even the drill bit you need for the tank. Not installed it yet but very happy with this product would buy again
The COVID pandemic has made ordering all items everywhere a bit hit and miss but Freeflush and the excellent Holly kept me well informed about my water butt which hopefully is now on its way
Very quick service with a spares order. Unfortunately my Prestige Water Butt yellow blanks both cracked under the O Ring upon installation, causing a dripping leak. I will be very careful when I install the replacement!
Lovely product.
Fantastic wall water butt. Real quality product
Rain water tanks arrived within the time scale given. Qualityof the tanks exceeded expectation. Follow up call for free item i should have added to my basket wassent free along with additional length of pipe. Great service. Highly recommended. Thanks Jay
Item arrived promptly as stated however it was missing wall brackets And taps. One quick phone call to company and it was rectified. Brilliant Highly recommend. DIne
Outstanding, friendly customer service. Very happy with my purchase. In fact bought another.
Free flush Web pages were easy to order from and the item was delivered very speedily. (2 days) Excellent service. I'd been searching for the rain diverter which doesn't need a chunk cut out of the downpipe. Other online stores were out of stock so pleased to find Freeflush. I've already got one and hoped to find a second the same....good result.
Excellent customer service
I have just ordered another water butt from freeflush as we were so impressed with the first one. Excellent quality and easy to fit. A stylish addition to our garden especially with the planter. Also excellent customer service. Any queries answered almost straight away.
Excellent product, simple to fit. Does what it says on the tin. I ordered 2 buts one got lost in transit and arrived 6 days after the first one. Not a fault with freeflush, all blame goes to the delivery company. Problem solved after a call to freakish who took it up with the delivery company.
Excellent service, the wall water butts are good looking and well designed, and the personal touch given throughout makes the company a pleasure to deal with. Thanks.
I just ordered a second 100 litre Original Prestige Wall Mounted Water butt from Freeflush which goes to show that I was completely happy with the service, price, and delivery of the first one. Freeflush kept me informed by email at each stage of each order & delivery which definitely builds confidence. As an aside from the company, the 100 litre water butt looks great on the wall, very discreet.
Excellent customer service, value for money & quick delivery.
Easy and quick delivery of some brass fittings. Good quality items.
Every part of the process, from purchase (good price) to delivery (on time) was well executed. The product is excellent, well made, brilliant design and easy to install. In fact easier than a conventional water butt because there are no connecting pipes or overflows. Looks great too.
Such impressive service - from the queries regarding installation to the replacement part. Highly recommend, thank you.
Second order placed for Flow Restrictors. Would highly recommend. Excellent value for money (compared to most Plumbers Merchants), fast delivery and customer service second to none.
What a pleasure to deal with Freeflush, quick response to any queries, friendly staff and great products. Really made me feel my fairly modest order was important to them. Will certainly use again when I next need something and would recommend without hesitation.
Freeflush is rated 4.88 based on 532 reviews