Freeflush Reviews

of reviewers recommend Freeflush
Read Freeflush Reviews

Unit 23 Astra Business Park

Tell us how Freeflush made you happy
Very pleased with this Company and their customer service is excellent. I had a minor complaint and they dealt with it right away, responded almost immediately to my emails. Couldn't praise them enough.
Excellent product, professional service and prompt delivery. Deserving of 5 stars
Purchased a very large faux terracotta planter from Freeflush- am couldn’t be happier - item arrived swiftly and I was emailed throughout with updates and tracking info - felt very personal ( even with these very odd covid times ) will def use again this my second order with them now
My down pipes have balloon strainers, which block. At the most inconvenient times. I was sick of shinning up ladders, and tried your leaf catcher on the worst pipe. What a difference! No more ladders, simple to keep clear as you stroll past, easy to install. I am now fitting them to all my down pipes.
Amazing Service!! You have helped a full teaching and support team feel that little bit safer when coming to work!! Thank you again for all you have done to help our school community return to some form of normality!
I used Freeflush to purchase a 3P rainwater filter/collector as part of a larger project. I am not an expert and the advice given by Jay really helped and saved me at least £250. I was going to purchase 50m do 50mm pipe but he advised me to install a ‘break tank’ close to the diverted and use 50m of 19mm hose that I already had. I installed the system and it works great. Very pleased indeed.
I recently replaced the tap on a 210 Lt. waterbutt with an Aqua Quick tap set with 3 adapters. I use the waterbutt to store diluted tomato feed and the new tap provides a much improved flow of feed to my tomato plants, so much so that I have bought a second tap for another waterbutt. The three adapters provide flexibility which other taps don't and this is an added bonus. Excellent service, with same day dispatch on both occasions.
Excellent service even though they were unable to supply the part I needed as they were let down my their suppliers, not their fault.
First order went astray in the post system so contacted Freeflush and they immediately sent replacements asking that I return the originals if they turned up. Replacements arrived next day. Very good and the originals turned up nearly two weeks later so I have returned them. I made a second order and these turned up next day.
I was Surprised how fast dispatch and delivery was literally in my hand the next day, exactly as described very happy!
Great pre sale advice when I was purchasing our planters. Item was delivered a couple of weeks after order which was actually earlier than I expected. I was out during delivery but managed to sort re delivery with the depot. Now have a couple of happy olive trees :).
Found the honesty of this company very refreshing. Called in to ask about stock and the chap I spoke to was clear about which items come from where and what the lead times would be for different water butts. They had pre payment advice about lead times and a follow up email from Hayley after purchase- great comms! Turns out my slim water butt was UK made and I had it the following week. Can't wait to start collecting rain :).
I needed a rainwater diverter to work with 82mm downpipe. More than you can shake a stick at if you have the smaller standard size downpipe but no one does one for larger pipe like mine - Freeflush do!
Then I found I could not put a normal butt in place as you would not be able to open my meter cupboard (doh). No one sells a wall mounted rectangular water butt that is only 30cms deep at a reasonable price.... except Freeflush do! Twice they have been able to supply me with the slightly unusual thing that I needed. Properly thought out range. Speedy and efficient. Outstanding.
Super fast delivery and excellent customer service.
Our order (original Prestige wall mounting water butt) arrived safely and is exactly what we wanted. Beautifully sturdy too, with clear instructions and a clever design. 😊
Good communication from the company too.
This was 2 nd order. Both orders were sent very quickly and well packaged . Good communication. Will definitely use again
Website chat with Jay who was absolutely superb helping me to find fittings to solve a couple of issues with my water butt. I already have the water butt and although quite a few years old is still going strong, it is a quality product. Brilliant customer service. Thank you Jay.
I brought the prestige wall mounted water butt, because it was the only one I saw ( I looked at many) that didn’t look ugly and intrusive, customer care is 100pc. I also contacted them as the water became smelly so they advised on what to buy and we are back to perfect again
Great service. No delays in sending out items. Have used twice and will use again. Highly recommend.
corrected an error in delivery super quick and without fuss. Definitely recommend and will use again
Freeflush is rated 4.83 based on 359 reviews