Freeflush Reviews

of reviewers recommend Freeflush
Read Freeflush Reviews

Unit 23 Astra Business Park

Tell us how Freeflush made you happy
Free Flush is an excellent company for customer service very friendly, helpful & explaining to you. quick to answer phone calls & emails.
The Delivery service is very quick with updates. would highly recommend Free Flush without hesitation. 10/10
absolutely fantastic service, even though it was clear from the outset they would not get any trade they bent over backwards to help and resolve the problem, what a shame I could not give them any business
Good website, good delivery. Good products.
Product as described. Very quick delivery. Would use this company again
The service and help I received were first class,I couldn’t belive how helpful everyone were,not being very good with an iPad (my age)I phoned the company up and explained my requirements,the person I spoke to was more than helpful to my needs,the delivery was very prompt,and after service was the same,you couldn’t wish for better,the product is excellent,and is well made,and I will have no hesitation in recommending this company,I have had a few comments already,as at the moment they are still on my drive,
Once again many thanks,
David
really helpful and clear advice

very smart company

thanks
The ThermoKing composter was a little more expensive than one other site but I had made a mistake and originally ordered the wrong size. Freeflush replied very quickly to my request for a swop and I received the new composter within a few days.
Decided to our bit for the environment and after looking at various alternatives decided to purchase a Prestige Wall Mounted Water Butt through Freeflush. Due to the virus situation I was advised that there would be a delay in delivery but as soon as it was on its way I was emailed. Very satisfied with the product and service by Freeflush and would recommend the company.
Freeflush were very quick and efficient at correcting a small mistake in assembling my order. I will use them again.
Such prompt service instant response to my email query and remarkably speedy delivery of my request for parts especially in the present circumstances
Stocked exactly what I was looking for and delivered really quickly. There was a minor problem with the order but it was dealt with literally instantly. I was massively impressed especially as I have had a few issues with online orders recently. These guys were amazing.
Brilliant service.ordered,came back with the delivery date.
Delivered on time Imade amistake with the colour of the rainwater butt no problem with changing it.All I had to pay was the delivery charge.
First class service
Excellent service. A call back from my enquiry was dealt with courteously and efficiently. Correct parts safely delivered in under 24 Hours.
We ordered 4 water butts and all the necessary fittings, there were a couple of minor issues with the delivery but these were sorted immediately by the Freeflush team. When the items arrived the quality was excellent and everything fitted as it should. I would certainly buy from Freeflush again.
Good technical back up, very helpful followed by excellent delivery service and then customer follow up!
Will use again.
Fast and efficient delivery of this quality product ( garantia rain diverter ) good communication and arrived within 3days . Pricing was also very competitive and would recommend using this company to anyone considering a purchase.
Repeat customer due to great communication, fast delivery and good price first time around. I'm happy to say I had the same quality experience this time too. I will definitely use them again.
Have had a flood in the cellar and needed some advice on back flow valves which we need to fit to prevent future flooding. Called this company very polite and Curtis, promised a call back by an expert, who called back. Spoke to the plumber and gave the most honest and unbiased advice. Ended up recommending a product which they did not stock but verified that it was fit for purpose and good quality. If you're looking for honesty and great service then these are the guys and this the company. Excellent service would most certainly use again.
Couldn't be happier with the product
Superb service; good advice and quality products arrived next day. Amazed to get follow-up email to thank me. It doesn't get much better than that.
Freeflush is rated 4.84 based on 397 reviews