Freeflush Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Freeflush

How would you rate Freeflush?

21 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Supplied quality product in timely fashion

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Freeflush in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Supplied quality product in timely fashion"
Melvin Harfleet
Unverified Reviewer
"This is my second purchase from Freeflush and on both occasions the service I have received has been excellent. The pricing of the quality water butts that I purchased was very competitive. All aspects of the order process were faultless - with a good level of communication. The delivery was also without fault and the drivers were very helpful. I would totally recommend the company for quality products and excellent customer service and would definitely use again in the future."
"Speedy delivery. Excellent customer service. Had a query which was answered quickly. Fantastic product, I'm really pleased with my new wall hung water butt. I was kept informed about my order and delivery."
"Freeflush provided a seamless process from ordering online to delivery. They kept me informed throughout. First class service."
"Goods quality products and fairly quick delivery."
Gardener In Chelmsford
Verified Reviewer
"The slimline water butt was the best price I could find and arrived quickly. Very happy"
"Brilliant product supplied by people who really understand great customer service. Thank you."
"Great peace of kit, simple to fit if you do DIY. Would recommend this product to anyone."
"Excellent service, my wall mounted water butt was delivered on time, and the best price I could find online!"
Will Sheffield
Unverified Reviewer
"Free flush gave useful and accurate advice and on placing an order the delivery arrived on the expected day and the products were as described on the website, of good quality and included all I needed to complete the project."
"Fast delivery. Item as described will buy again."
"Ordered a downpipe diverter with filter - easy transaction, arrived well packed and quickly. Nice follow up email to see how I was getting on."
"Brilliant service from Hayley. She answered all of my questions knowledgeably and promptly and gave sound advice regarding the system to buy. Delivery of the product was fast and the item was well packaged. It does the job perfectly."
"Items were quickly dispatched. The knowledge section of the website was very useful in helping me to choose the filter I needed"
"Great comms and very friendly/no pressure approach to what was a new concept for us. Really passionate about saving water. After sales service was on point to boot!"
"The staff at Freeflush are very helpful and knowledgeable about rainwater harvesting, pricing and products are also top notch. Cheers"
Elaine Morton
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent advice on the best filter for my needs. The ultraslim wall hanging butt is fantastic. It takes up such a small space and can be added to if needed, and I'm very pleased with the 3P filter."
"Helpful staff explained products well to me, since I'm new to rainwater harvesting. Products delivered on time and I'm happy with them"
"Highly recommended. Friendly staff and prompt delivery"
"Good customer suport over the phone. Product was as described. Delivery was couple of days late but they did provide an update on the order. Overall happy with purchase."
Freeflush is rated 4.86 based on 21 reviews