Freeflush Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Freeflush
07AM
7AM
Click Here

Tell us how Freeflush made you happy

customer service
"Great service, very prompt and very helpful."
Are you Freeflush? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Extensive choice and good quality product. And great to know there is a help service that answers the phone and emails promptly and sorts out any issues efficiently."
"Second purchase from Freeflush as we were so happy first time round. Waterbutt is great quality, easy to install, discrete and fits with our Victorian house. Surprisingly people always comment on it! 100% recommend."
"I appreciated the fact that when there was a delay in delivery, due to a delay in delivery to them, they kept me informed."
"Fabulous costumer service. They talked us through everything in detail . can't fault them at all."
"Efficient service, including an email to give me a named point of contact in case of any queries or issues. Delivery was on time and thoughtfully packaged, and the product looks well made. We haven't used the product for much time yet, but hope it will last a long while, as we made a conscious decision to go for something more expensive in the hope that it will stand the test of time and the vagaries of the British weather!"
"Excellent customer service and responsiveness by the team. Product looks very smart and well built"
"Fast, efficient and polite service."
"I've just purchased a water downpipes diverter from Freeflush. Great product with easy to follow fitting instructions (on line) and a fast delivery service."
"Initial order promptly delivered. Order did not come with nuts & washers though. However, these were very quickly dispatched when I contacted them. So, great customer service."
"Had exactly the product I needed at the very best price I could find. if you have a large diameter downpipe and looking for a divertor the 'Rain Collector Avanti speedy fit water butt diverter' is a superb product and very easy to fit. Indeed this design is so much better, even for smaller diameter pipes, since you do not have to cut through them - just the price point needs to come down."
"Service was amazing, always efficient in answering any queries and delivery was also faster than expected. Amazing! Would shop here again"
"Excellent pre-sales service and very prompt delivery, strongly recommend."
"Wonderful advice, really interested in helping with my situation. Made sure I bought the right item (I wasn't going to at first!). Great customer service. High quality product. Loved the live chat and links to other websites. Will definitely use again! Thanks!"
"Free Flush were: - - Quick to respond with a quote - Produced a competitive quote - Ready to respond to questions as well as ascertain my objectives - Ready to chase through to delivery - Follow up to make sure I was happy with delivery All in all I was very happy with them and I would have no qualms on using them again/"
"Five stars this time! Only a tiny order for a length of pipe, but delivered quicker than expected and a perfect fit. Thoroughly recommended."
"Great company. Used them plenty of times now and always great service!"
"1. The item arrived a little bit marked which wasn’t a major issue. 2. The screws that come with the item and not fit for purpose for the item as not just are they an extremely poor quality screw which don’t look like they’re made to do the job As the screws raw plugs keep spinning inside the wall so my advice would be to buy your own screws and use them, however the main issue is that the screwheads are grossly too small for the holes at the top of the item As when you drive the screw in it goes right the way through the item and this could’ve been prevented by providing a correct fit for purpose screw head or simply a rubber and metal: shaped washer. 3. The centre black cap Clearly does not fit inside the hole on the front of the item I had to wrap electricians insulation tape many times around to get it to fit. 4. The tap that comes with the units is extremely cheaply made and worse still let’s-buy water and leaks from the top butterfly nuts, thus resulting in a loss of water over a period of time which sort of defeats the object of wanting to be a little bit more self-sufficient and energy saving. 5. The two big round caps that go on the top of the units to cover the holes are extremely cheap tac & don’t fit snug so I can see them coming out with a little bit of wind or a lot of water TBC. 6. When I complain to the company highlighting these issues they pretty much ignored me in a response email, I then had to further write back him asking if they would be kind enough to resolve the issues and they ignored all issues apart from the tap of which they did offer to send a new one out! To be absolutely honest and speak with clarity I can honestly say that the whole idea is absolutely amazing not to mention the design of how it connects to the pipes Etc, I really do love the main item and what it does and how it does it but obviously I am dissatisfied as stated above. If you are looking to buy one of these items then I strongly recommend this item as long as you are under no illusion as to what you will receive so you should expect to buy your own brass threaded tap, you’re own wall screws & plugs, some rubber cone washers similar to what they used to secure toilets down with & be happy at doing a DIY job on the caps. Please also note that the top hole which accepts the rainwater pipe does except the downspout to be inserted inside of the harvest tank somewhat."
"Fast, efficient service. Much appreciated. Excellent rain diverter. I have used them in the past and they are well worth the money."
"Your product was exactly what we required. It is easy to install and fits perfectly. I would highly recommend this product."
Freeflush is rated 4.80 based on 259 reviews