Freeflush Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Freeflush

How would you rate Freeflush ?

"Excellent product, great customer service"
"Good company, however the slimline water butt I purchased has nasty seam running around it, which does not appear in any of the product photographs."
"Excellent service & communication. Well made and stylish water butts."
"So impressed that we ordered a 2nd one"
"Goods arrived on time , well packed and just what we needed. would use Freeflush again . Many thanks"
"Great choice of stylish butts. What comes most to mind is the excellent customer service. I am new to the world of water butts and found it very assuring to have an expert available guiding me through the parts that I need and the works that I would need to do. Highly recommended."
"Excellent Service"
David Pilgrim
Unverified Reviewer
"Wall hung wall butt was as described and works well but disappointed that it did not come with caps to cover the two top holes which we thought were 'factory fitted'. Wall bracket was not as described in the fitting directions but my query was dealt with by a helpful assistant on the phone. Overall the product works well."
"Finally - a hot shower! (and we save water) Thank you."
Renata Iwanicka
Verified Reviewer
"Real pleasure to deal with. Very helpful and quick response."
"Prompt service and pre order advice which enabled me to decide on purchase"
"Excellent range of really good quality water butts to choose from for a reasonable price. I'm delighted with ours, it looks great and fits the space we had available perfectly. Also included a free good quality diverter. Fitting instructions were really simple. Delivery was really quick. I needed help choosing an extension hose and Jay was really helpful. Thanks to all at Freeflush. I would recommend to anyone."
"They worked fast & hard to resolve problems with poorly fitting parts"
"Great advice and assistance prior to the sale via their web chat function. Order was delivered quickly and the logistics company phoned the day before and half an hour before to keep me updated on delivery times. Everything was in great condition, works brilliantly and after sales support has been superb too."
Robert Ireland
Verified Reviewer
"I ordered a water butt link-pipe which is working perfectly. I'm considering purchasing a second link-pipe with which to connect a third 100 litre slimline water butt. I found all the information I required to successfully fit the pipe on the company website and indeed with the item itself. The service was both swift and efficient"
"Wall mounted water butt was exactly what I needed. Freeflush buying process was quick and easy, and delivery fast. Very good communication throughout."
"Supplied quality product in timely fashion"
Melvin Harfleet
Unverified Reviewer
"This is my second purchase from Freeflush and on both occasions the service I have received has been excellent. The pricing of the quality water butts that I purchased was very competitive. All aspects of the order process were faultless - with a good level of communication. The delivery was also without fault and the drivers were very helpful. I would totally recommend the company for quality products and excellent customer service and would definitely use again in the future."
"Speedy delivery. Excellent customer service. Had a query which was answered quickly. Fantastic product, I'm really pleased with my new wall hung water butt. I was kept informed about my order and delivery."
"Freeflush provided a seamless process from ordering online to delivery. They kept me informed throughout. First class service."
Freeflush is rated 4.81 based on 37 reviews