Freeflush Reviews

of reviewers recommend Freeflush
Read Freeflush Reviews

Tell us how Freeflush made you happy
Manhattan water butt. Absolutely beautiful quality would have it in my bathroom as a wash basin. Packed well and arrived when it said it would. I would strongly recommend you company to anyone looking at buying such items. Many thanks.
I purchased a 1300 litre water butt earlier in the year but was only able to connect it once build my garden around it. When it leaked I asked for advice but was impressed with how I was offered a replacement immediately with no questions asked. When it arrived, there was the issue of getting it into the garden where all the entrances were too small where i had moved the previous water butt in before erecting fences and shed etc. so Ashley the driver helpfully dismantled the new water butt and reassembled it in situ once we had managed to maneuver each half into position. Nothing was too much trouble for him. I really appreciate the care and attention your team has taken over this.
Helped me find the user manual for product I did not urchase from them when my installer couldn't find it. Much appreciated.
A leak sprung in our large water butt some months after installation. It was replaced without question within a week.
This company was a god send. I hadn’t done the original drawings with Jay, but he helped in the overall final design and improved it. Not only from a financial viewpoint but also operational. Thank you Jay!!
Easy online purchase good price and fast delivery what more could I ask for.
Holly was great arranged delivery in time for my wife’s birthday thanks Holly👍
I can honestly say that I couldn't have been more impressed by Freeflush. Jay and his team went far beyond the call of duty to assist us in working out the best option for a complex harvesting system on a terraced house in london (2 underground tanks for grey water and 1 above ground tank for the garden) . Helpful, straightforward, knowledgeable about all the kit, creative, patient, communicative and even after we had made our decisions and bought the kit they were totally available when we needed their assistance with installation. The list goes on. I shall be recommending you to anyone who wants to do anything similar. Thankyou so much freeflush
Amazing service, despite all the odd Holly was able to delivery why waterbutt today - thankyou so much
A great product and great customer service.
A great value rain harvesting tank well made and great value. Delivered very quickly, thanks
Great company to deal with. Super fast delivery and when there was a small problem with my order they sorted out immediately! Will definitely use them next time I need something similar
Very pleased with the antique terracotta amphora butt I bought for my daughter - arrived quickly so in good time for her birthday. Her garden is tiny, but full of plant containers so needs much watering. Most larger water butts would spoil such a small garden but this one looks great
Bought 2 antique terracotta amphora butts with rain diverters. Delivery was fast. The butts are fabulous and good value for money, looking stunning in our garden. The diverters look good and are relatively easy to fit - the detachable "lids" are a bit tricky to remove and after sales service gave me some useful tips, for example using some neat washing up liquid to help ease them off, which worked. Very pleased overall!
I ordered a water fountain bowl for my water feature and it arrived the next day. I did return the bowl for a different version and this was arranged promptly with no problems at all. The replacement was delivered and I am very pleased with it. I would recommend Freeflush, they have great products and great customer service, it is easy to contact them by email and phone and they respond quickly.
The stylish wall hung water butts we bought from Freeflush make a useful and visually appealing addition to the front of our property allowing water storage without compromise. Well priced and promptly delivered.
Great products and excellent service, even providing technical advice on the installation which saved me future embarrassment. Highly recommended.
I am delighted that I have found this company .Their products are modern ,innovative and good quality They could not have been more helpful .As I had disordered I needed to exchange the water butts for a different colour so went to the company premises in Manchester They facilitated this without issue ..It was interesting to see their products and discuss the company ethos . Highly recommended .9
Recently purched Ergo Garden Planters, I am delighted with this product, they have really enhanced my patio area and have been admired by all my visitors. So easy to assemble my grandchildren aged 11 and 8 did it in 10 minutes. Freeflush were a pleasure to deal with. A very happy customer.
Wonderful service. Water Butts admired by all. Prices realistic