Freeflush Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Freeflush
03AM
3AM

Tell us how Freeflush made you happy

"Great water butt! Fits neatly on the wall and completely unobtrusive like its always been there. Pretty easy to fit. Customer service and delivery as needed. Thank you"
Are you Freeflush? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Total satisfaction with a 100% great service. My water butt arrived with a leak on the tank which was replaced immediately and without any hesitancy after I provided photo evidence of the fault. I was not expected to return the faulty tank and was even offered advice on how to repair the leak on the old tank by a very friendly and helpful Melody from the sales team - this enabled me, by ordering a new fixing kit, to install not one, but two water butts at my property. Thank you to a small, yet great company who deserve continued success."
"I bought a 'Rain Collector Speedy fit water butt filter for circular downpipes'. To have a water butt, we needed to fit a rain water diverter to a cast iron, small diameter downpipe that vanished into the ground at the base. This was the only solution I could find and, at first, I hesitated to pay the price. However, you certainly get what you pay for. It arrived quickly. The instructions are clear and there is a helpful video online. The hole-cutting bit included in the kit worked, although getting through the cast iron pipe was difficult and took ages, even with a plug-in drill. It was good that the part that went into the downpipe could be cut down for a smaller-diameter pipe, like ours. I waited until there had been enough rain to test it before writing this review. The water butt fills well and the diverter switched fine once the water butt was full. It's a great product."
"The Prestige wall mounted water butt I ordered arrived very quickly, in perfect condition. The fitting instructions were very clear and easy to follow. All in all an excellent transaction."
"Ordered an original self cleaning rainwater filter and raindiverter, delivery was fast and efficient, the only negative is the instructions are printed on the bag and are basic, otherwise I'm extremely please with my purchase, will effeminately use Freeflush again should the need arise"
"Freeflush have been excellent in a quick delivery, communicating accurately the planned date and keeping to it. The wall hung water butt is keenly priced, capacious and sturdy, except for the spare bungs which are not of the same standard. Freeflush have been excellent in supplying replacement bungs without quibble. Thank you."
"Would not use again. Water Butt and delivery okay, although the butt delivery had to be chased up and arrived later than the ‘within 5 days’ delivery policy (diverter on time, sent separately). Subsequent Customer Service very poor when the free tap advertised in the listing did not arrive at all. A tap was subsequently posted on, but worth a fraction of the value (£10) advertised. When referred back, Customer service first of all denied the butt came with a tap, and then changed the listing to remove the tap value. Very poor behaviour, not to be trusted."
"Good products and good service. I was kept well informed during the whole purchase process in a personal and caring way. I did have a problem with the product that I purchased but this handled in an equally personal and caring fashion."
"Very good service for a wall mounted water butt, which we have been trying to replace for some time."
"The item was easily identifiable on the site and easy to order. It arrived very quickly and the contacts from customer service were excellent."
"Good value, prompt delivery, most of all impressed with very attentive service."
"Great service"
"Excellent service, very pleased with the product albeit slightly surprised to be charged extra for carriage as I was deemed to be in the Highlands of Scotland which I am no where near. Freeflush did telephone to apologise and explain that it was not their decision but that of the Courier."
"Very pleased with the prompt and courteous service. As we are moving house we couldn’t leave our trusty and very practical water butt. This will be it’s third home and the new brackets will make refitting a pleasure."
"great product, price, service, communication and speedy delivery!"
"Part missing when order came,phoned and had the part in a couple of days. Excellent service"
"A company that knows what we need! I have a slimline wall mount butt. Fine product, delivery was pretty slow, considering the charge made. It was actually 7 days, not more than 7 days as offered on this site. If similar goods required in the future, I would certainly look at their offerings."
"Terrific customer service. The original product arrived quickly. I then, needed an additional spare part, so I called the customer service line. I was put through to a member of the technical team who fully understood the issue and despatched said part the same day, free of charge, by first class post. Really impressed."
"They had what I wanted but with plenty of options, simple ordering on line, email confirmations and quick answers to questions. Exactly as requested, delivered as promised. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend. Many thanks!"
"Great product, prompt service, would recommend and will use again."
Freeflush is rated 4.82 based on 185 reviews