Freeflush Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Freeflush
5PM
5PM

Tell us how Freeflush made you happy

"Really good communication and after sales follow up. Item arrived on time and well packed. Driver even had good directions. Excellent"
Are you Freeflush? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Fantastic customer service! I called before ordering as I had a tight time line for delivery, the guy went the extra mile to check stock, and contact the couriers to make sure delivery was possible before calling me back, I was nervous the delivery wouldn’t arrive on time, Hayley reassured me,, taking time to contact the driver to make sure the delivery was on schedule - which it was, would absolutely recommend and won’t hesitate to buy from again Thank you team!"
"I asked a question before buying my Rain Diverter, which was Promptly answered. I then received an email to thank me for my order, which was Very nice. I’ve recommended their products to the Guys at work."
"Really great customer service! Part of my order was missing but the missing item was dispatched next day with no fuss. Would definitely buy from Freeflush again and have already recommended to others"
"Great range of products, and super-helpful, friendly and efficient service."
"By mistake I ordered the wrong size of water butt from the Freeflush website - but they happily and promptly arranged a refund and to send out the correct item (which happened to be cheaper) - so, good service and very considerate - many thanks Hayley!"
"I bought one leaf catcher as a trial and fitted to my down pipe early last year, We were very happy at the ease to empty the caught leaves. Now i dont need to get the ladder out and climb up to clear the leaves from the gutters, My wife and Children can do it easily. I was so pleased i have bought five more and fitted them, now all my down pipes have them fitted and my life is easier and simpler. I would highly recomend."
"Very good advice. Prompt despatch and delivery."
"Product as dedcribed. Orfering eas easy, delivery was prompt."
"Freeflush were flexible to allow me to pick up my order in person rather than paying postage. The product was as advertised and has worked well."
"We bought two water butts and attachment/filter kits. Both butts are smart and functional. Easy to fit and doing the job. Fast delivery. All around pleased."
"Great product and very quick delivery, would recommend."
"I found their prices to be reasonable; their delivery to be be quick and their customer services to be very helpful. I would not hesitate to purchase again from this company."
"Excellent service, great product."
"Great service and product. Came very quick and was easy to fit and works perfectly,!"
"Absolutely excellent service. Hayley in the office got back to my questions incredibly promptly and I felt I was actually dealing with a human, not just a machine. Often times, companies are only interested until you hit the 'buy' button, but with Freeflush the question I had afterwards were met with the same efficient replies. You can get these watertanks in many places, it's the service that makes all the difference!"
"Helpful, professional, company that delivers on what it promised , what more can I say. My natural choice !"
"The website was very easy to follow. The ordering process seamless and delivery was very quick. Also, I had one or two queries relating to my order, which were addressed both efficiently and professionally. All in all, I could not have had a better experience from shopping online and I would certainly return to Freeflush for any further purchases."
"Helpful advice over the phone, and straightforward order and delivery process."
"Their service and information were first class. They were both courteous and v ery helpful which enabled me to buy with confidence."
Freeflush is rated 4.85 based on 127 reviews