Freeflush Reviews

of reviewers recommend Freeflush
Read Freeflush Reviews

Unit 23 Astra Business Park

Tell us how Freeflush made you happy
Recently purched Ergo Garden Planters, I am delighted with this product, they have really enhanced my patio area and have been admired by all my visitors. So easy to assemble my grandchildren aged 11 and 8 did it in 10 minutes. Freeflush were a pleasure to deal with. A very happy customer.
Wonderful service. Water Butts admired by all. Prices realistic
This is a perfect product for my newly purchased water fountain. When I asked how quickly I would receive it. It arrived the next day! Ordered on the weekend and received by the Wednesday. Happy customer
My order created lots of various glitches (delayed, lost, broken by delivery company etc) all of which were instantly rectified once I communicated with customer service. Return was simple and refund timely. A genuine company to deal with.
Regular updates about order, speedy response to request for VAT invoice, excellent customer service!
Really friendly, efficient and super fast delivery. Great service, great company.
I placed the order and was kept informed about the delivery which was a day earlier than expected. The fitting instructions came with a drill bit, drain tap and PTF tape as well as the main tap. It was easy to connect to the rainwater down pipe. I was impressed.
Really easy to work with. They know their stuff. There was a mis-order but they corrected the problem very quickly. Definitely would work with them again.
Purchased stone effect slim water butt. A very good looking and quality product. Great customer service, was able to change the colour over the phone without difficulty. Delivery very fast, less than a week after placing order.
Good product. Prompt and efficient service.
Excellent product. Service was exceptional, I had a couple of queries and they were answered almost immediately. Would recommend both Freeflush and their products.
I have been looking for a rainwater collection facility to harvest rainwater to flush my toilet and then I came upon this website. It seemed to good to be true but I went ahead and made a purchase of the system and a water butt. It was a chalenging install as there was not a loty of room to install this in my bathroom but the system is easily configurable and the right holes could be drilled in the right places to make this work. The system works seamlessly. It fills with water when it rains and tops up from the mains when it gets too low. As it works by gravity, it is slow filling up the tank. 3 mins for a short flush and 5 mins for a long flush but this does not cause any issues. All in all, I am extrtemely happy with the product and would recommend it to anyone looking to reduce their footprint on the planet.
Purchased stone effect slim water butt. Looked good but problem with tap hole thread not formed correctly. Great customer service after problem with my water butt. Item replaced within a few days. Very happy with replacement.
Rapid delivery - good looking product - now just need rain to fill it up!
I initially ordered 2 of the 500 Liter tree pots from Freeflush last year, I was so impressed with both the product and service, I ordered a further 7 pots 500 Liter pots this year. I really can't fault this company, and would have no hesitation in purchasing from Freeflush again. Great stuff!!
I had a small issue with some missing fixings. One email and the parts were despatched immediately. Clear, friendly communication throughout the ordering and delivery process. Amazing customer service!! Highly recommended & will certainly use again.
Having had the water butt for just over a year the tap had split ( frost?!) so needed a replacement. Annoying that it split and therefore leaked water, however having emailed to ask about replacement I received a reply within minutes and two options. I have upgraded to a brass fitting tap and with delivery just under £20 to replace is annoying but fine. Really pleased with the actual water butt - perhaps for the £100 original the tap should have come with a better quality tap in the first place.
Very pleased with the product, good communication throughout.Pleased to hear the product is manufactured in England.Overall first rate service.
Ordered the metro water butt planter. Clear communication about my order which arrived a day later than advised (16 working days) due to the pandemic with immediate response when I queried when it would be arriving. Excellent product, unlike some sellers it actually comes with everything you need tap, PTFE, diverter, even the drill bit you need for the tank. Not installed it yet but very happy with this product would buy again
Freeflush is rated 4.87 based on 507 reviews