Freeflush Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Freeflush
8PM
8PM

Tell us how Freeflush made you happy

"We bought two water butts and attachment/filter kits. Both butts are smart and functional. Easy to fit and doing the job. Fast delivery. All around pleased."
Are you Freeflush? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Freeflush receives. Reply Free
"Great product and very quick delivery, would recommend."
"I found their prices to be reasonable; their delivery to be be quick and their customer services to be very helpful. I would not hesitate to purchase again from this company."
"Excellent service, great product."
"Great service and product. Came very quick and was easy to fit and works perfectly,!"
"Absolutely excellent service. Hayley in the office got back to my questions incredibly promptly and I felt I was actually dealing with a human, not just a machine. Often times, companies are only interested until you hit the 'buy' button, but with Freeflush the question I had afterwards were met with the same efficient replies. You can get these watertanks in many places, it's the service that makes all the difference!"
"Helpful, professional, company that delivers on what it promised , what more can I say. My natural choice !"
"The website was very easy to follow. The ordering process seamless and delivery was very quick. Also, I had one or two queries relating to my order, which were addressed both efficiently and professionally. All in all, I could not have had a better experience from shopping online and I would certainly return to Freeflush for any further purchases."
"Helpful advice over the phone, and straightforward order and delivery process."
"Their service and information were first class. They were both courteous and v ery helpful which enabled me to buy with confidence."
"Excellent Service"
"Efficient, fast delivery"
"Great Friendly service, ordered a second product."
"Good product, good after sales service."
"The water butt is obviously very good quality and looks smart. It is working well. Didn't arrive quite as soon as we had hoped, otherwise would have been 5 stars."
"Excellent products, clear instructions, superb service and communication. Many thanks"
"Efficient and speedy service, THANKYOU."
"Great customer service kept me informed at every stage"
"Quality, correct product and excellent customer service."
"Very fast and helpful response to my initial email enquiry and fast shipping too. Top quality product!"
Freeflush is rated 4.84 based on 117 reviews