freedomstrength ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend freedomstrength ltd
Peter Lowndes
Verified Buyer
"Fuss free straightforward ordering"
"We've just bought a small rig for our studio from FreedomStrength Gary has been absolutely awesome from start to finish and the product is brilliant. I would recommend contacting these guys as a first point of call if you are looking for CrossFit or S&C gear. Absolutely outstanding service! Thank you."
F?bio Rebelo
Verified Buyer
"Very good material, price and delivery. I just don't know what piece belongs to the left side and the right... besides that, they are very nice."
"Not a particularly bad experience but I ordered two weight plates as shown on eBay but you only had one in stock so order could not be honoured. To be fair you refunded me very quickly with an explanation. Thanks. ‘Thank you for your review, would you mind revising it or changing your rating now your issue has been dealt with. Click the link below to edit your original review.’ Well not really! At the end of the day you were unable to provide the goods you advertised, whatever the excuse it would be difficult to say I received good service. This experience will not put me off purchasing from you in the future and I’ve been very happy with your communications."
We apologise for not being able to complete your purchase.

Over the last several months we have had a new website go live.

www.freedomstrength.co.uk.

During this time our inventory between ebay, amazon and website has become outdated. Now that the website is live we hope that all products are now showing the correct quantity.

Once again we apologise and offer you a 10% discount on your next order via our website. Please send your details to our customercare team
customercare@freedomstrength.co.uk and we will send a discount code.

I hope this resolves the issue and you may consider reviewing your feedback.

Freedomstrength
Jamie Langford
"Good service"
"I now have a refund"
Hi Michelle,

Can you please contact our customercare team customercare@freedomstrength.co.uk with any information regarding your order. This is the first time this has been brought to our attention. Hopefully we will be able to resolve the issue immediately.

Hi Michelle,

We have located your order on ebay and have now refunded you in full.

We received your item some days ago in an bubble wrap envelope. There were no sender details, or transaction ID in the package and therefore could not locate the sender or the order.
If this information was available then you would have received your refund immediately. The negative review you have given us is the first we have heard of your order not being received.

We hope you are now satisfied with the outcome.
"Outstanding all round."
Frances Allan
Verified Buyer
"Very prompt delivery, well package and exactly the pink my daughter likes."
"best price, super quick delivery and free magazine, thank you brilliant!"
"We purchased wallballs, medicine balls, both with storage racks and a safety squat bar. The items arrived the next day as requested. Fantastic service."
"Bsjsjns anshsyen sbshs"
Thank you for feedback. We strive to get the extra star and achieve 5* ever purchase. If you ever get the time please reply to this message or contact our customercare team

customercare@freedomstrength.co.uk

and explain how we can perform better for you.

many regards

Freedomstrength ltd
"Goods turned up despite Royal Mails best efforts."

customercare@freedomstrength.co.uk

and explain how we can perform better for you.

many regards

Freedomstrength ltd
Karl Sumersford
Verified Buyer
"😀😀😀💪💪💪 very fast delivery"
Graham Painter
Verified Buyer
"Fast service and a great product at a great price"
"very good customer service. thank you."
"I've ordered knee sleeves - recived two left ones. Guys have explaind to me it works that way. No hard feelings. Feedback up'ed."
Hi
Thank you for recent Feedback on our Knee Sleeves. May I bring to your attention that the knee sleeves are not handed Left or right, just like a pair of socks. The knee sleeves are sized in small medium and large only.

If you are dissatisfied with our products then please contact our customercare team immediately. If you wish to return them in an unused condition we can offer a full refund.

We hope this resolves the issue. If so may we ask that you reconsider your feedback.

Freedstrength.
"Good product and speedy delivery"
"My daughter absolutely loves her hand guards"
"easy purchase good producr"
Christian Donovan