Freedom Brokers Reviews

Read Freedom Brokers Reviews

03332 205445

Eden Point, Three Acres Lane, Cheadle Hulme, Cheshire

Tell us how Freedom Brokers made you happy
Cancelled my Insurence without my knowledge , shocking service , No phone calls no emails no texts , read google reviews DO NOT sign up I’m now seeking legal advice Mh
Hi Mark,

We're sorry to hear that you have not been happy with the experience from Freedom Brokers. I have a requested a customer service representative to look into your issue for you this afternoon and contact you regarding this as soon as possible.

Thanks
THE STAFF ARE VERY PROFESIONAL AND CURTEOS THANK YOU.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
I will be renewing my policy next year, excellent level of communication.
(Car Insurance) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Just purchased van insurance through Freedom Brokers - no problems at all. Really easy to upload evidence onto their portal and documents all available to view. These provided the best price on a comparison, plus they have many optional extras available if you want them.
I purchased a van insurance policy less than 30 days ago, several days after I left the country to go on holiday, on my arrival back in the UK I had a letter requesting I send my licences in for all drivers on the policy. I uploaded this to the portal the day after as I had to obtain the other drivers summary off the internet as requested. The following day I received another letter stating my policy had been cancelled! I called the customer services team to be confronted with a "it's not my problem you was not in the country attitude" apparently I received an email when I took the policy out via a price comparison site, after checking all my emails I had no email correspondence at all from Freedom Brokers The attitudes of the staff inc the manager was discusting, I would not reccomend this company at all. I also paid an initial £85.00 deposit and now they also want a further £85.00 for around 20 days cover. CROOKS!
Freedom Brokers is rated 3.40 based on 5 reviews