FreeCarCheck Reviews

of reviewers recommend FreeCarCheck
Read FreeCarCheck  Reviews

About FreeCarCheck :

Free HPI-style vehicle checks for any UK vehicle. Upgrade to a Premium vehicle check for £9.95, the cheapest price anywhere.

info@freecarcheck.co.uk

The Carriage House, Mill Street, Maidstone

Tell us how FreeCarCheck made you happy
Had a lost registration serch from a frame number and came up with the original number , what a top service this company offers . Theres plenty of other company's out there but this one delivers accurately in quick time , recomended . Thank you so much .
A great service. Quick and very efficient, thank you.
Excellent and very helpful
Brilliant
Perfect service. really helpful and friendly staff. fully recommend It may take a few days to get a reply but considering it's free and it costs them to help I was more than happy to wait
It was easy and gave me peace of mind not to buy the vehicle as it eventually proved it was in a right smash berfore it was repaired as CAT S. The car in question wasn’t advertised as damage repaired so this gave me the info i needed to walk away from purchase.
VIN to Reg couldn't help but this free service did, excellent service!
Very good quick and easy to use
Hassle free and information was just what i was looking for
Great service and very easy to use. thanks a lot
It was easy to use these services and the system was user friendly.
Quick and easy to use. I found all the information I needed at a very good price. I would definitely use again.
Excelent service!! Fast,easy and very helpfool Thank you
I recently purchased a used VW Passat. I viewed all past MOT,s before hand (this tells me some history of jobs that needed and have been done) I went for a test drive and all seams well. For a complete piece of mind, and to check the cars background an HPI check is a must. The fee is small compared to buying a car without doing this check, that may have a hidden history 1 other thing I do is use a hand held code reader plugged into the data link, this tells me the true VIN number of the car as well any other issues the car may have. Only after this do I part with my own hard earnt cash.
Quick, easy and cheap. Report said the car finance was HP when it was actually PCP though
Cheaper than other sites and information was laid out in a clear way
It's simply good & affordable to get the history of a vehicle.
It was so easy to get the details I wanted using the website. I would definately recommend
Amazed at the detailed information they provide. Will put them in with my favourites so I can use them again in the future
Quick, easy and gave me what I needed.
FreeCarCheck is rated 4.87 based on 450 reviews