FreeCarCheck Reviews

of reviewers recommend FreeCarCheck
Read FreeCarCheck  Reviews

About FreeCarCheck :

Free HPI-style vehicle checks for any UK vehicle. Upgrade to a Premium vehicle check for £9.95, the cheapest price anywhere.

info@freecarcheck.co.uk

The Carriage House, Mill Street, Maidstone

Tell us how FreeCarCheck made you happy
this site gives vastly inaccurate information Total, complete utter waste of time and most certainly DO NOT pay for false data
Hi Susan, I can't find your order using the email address given. Are you sure that you're not getting us confused with another company? All our data in each Premium report is covered by our Data Guarantee so we have to make sure that it's accurate.
Couldn't be happier! Investigating the purchase of a second hand Smart Coupe...great report...comprehensive and easy to understand..mega fast respone time for receiving the info..and good value! No hesitation in saying an excellent service...any more car purchases, the first checking site I will go to...promise! Sincerely Nigel T...Loftus...Cleveland
Really fast and reliable service. I previously tried RAC and found they were missing information. I highly recommend The Free Car Check Team
Great service,gave me peace of mind when checking the vehicle I went on to purchase
Very quick reply after losing the v5 and reg on a classic car. Dvla were useless highly recommended
All the information I needed quick and easy
Very helpful easy to do many thanks would recommend
I am play to buy a Bentley and just wanted to be comfortable with the “hidden history “ it was an easy , quick , inexpensive and successful process and thankfully nothing negative came to light. I now need my Engineer to check the physical car, and then hopefully we can start serious negotiations.
Free car check were quick and efficient
Paying for a premium check with FreeCarCheck was definitely worth it as it potentially saved me forking out £1000s on a car which I didn't know was an written off. Lesson Learnt: Never buy a car from a private seller without paying for a premium check!
Thanks for your honest review!
paid for a review for car, only this came up was still had finance on the car i was looking at. the seller insisted there was no finance on car ,had no way to check this.... so did not buy car, nice car would have been great for wife and grand children
Everything I needed to know and only a tenner, fantastic value
Very easy to use and had all the information we needed to make a decision on buying the car.
Working fine. I got all of the information I need.
Excellent way to do a quick car check no waiting fast and efficient service.
Was quick and easy received information quickly simple to do satisfied with results recommend this site
Quick and easy
Excellent service Quick response also able to access MID status
Service was instantaneous, got a number of car checks at affordable price. Would recommend
Quick service stopped me buying a write off
FreeCarCheck is rated 4.84 based on 563 reviews