FreeCarCheck Reviews

of reviewers recommend FreeCarCheck
Read FreeCarCheck  Reviews

About FreeCarCheck :

Free HPI-style vehicle checks for any UK vehicle. Upgrade to a Premium vehicle check for £9.95, the cheapest price anywhere.

info@freecarcheck.co.uk

The Carriage House, Mill Street, Maidstone

Tell us how FreeCarCheck made you happy
Amazing and unique service.
Best I ever found.
Amazing and unique service.
Best I ever found.
Very quick and accurate
Says get you vrm from your vin number ? unless I'm blind or dumb it does now show this.
Hi Carlos, You need to contact us with the VIN and we will check it for you that way for free.
Fantastic! Very quick and reliable service. Highly recommended
Fantastic, thank you!
Excellent service. Found the registration for an old field bike using only the VIN.
Very fast response to my query - less than 48 hours.
Highly recommended.
Very helpful service
Great service, would recommend.
Fast .accurate .brilliant service..thank you
does a smashing job exactly what i was looking for
Great service, will be using again shortly!
Asked for a reg for my vin gsxr trackbike without a reg And they got it for me straight away and free
Super quick service - helpful when using Autotrader to work out vehicle history. Thanks you guys.
Excellent service VRM provided from a VIN in less than 12 hours and for free, doesn’t get much better than that.
Easy and very useful and revealing!
A very fast, efficient and convenient service for a decent price. I needed to check a vehicle and I had 5 minutes spare and it took less than that. Very reliable.
It was a good efficient way to check what the background of a car was. Actually showed up some hidden history which the dealer didn't declare to me so saved me a lot of issues down the line. :)
Very good check all ring abut car you want to byei in few minutes excellent
FreeCarCheck is rated 4.88 based on 404 reviews