FreeCarCheck Reviews

4.8
Based on 648 reviews
Read FreeCarCheck  Reviews

About FreeCarCheck :

Free HPI-style vehicle checks for any UK vehicle. Upgrade to a Premium vehicle check for £9.95, the cheapest price anywhere.

info@freecarcheck.co.uk

The Carriage House, Mill Street, Maidstone

Tell us how FreeCarCheck made you happy
quick service. helped me uncover unknown history about a car. would recommend 100%
Quick transaction and delivery, reassuring to know a more in depth history of a vehicle, would definitely use the service again.
Expensive
I had to do this check because someone sold me a car on finance unfortunately I did the check after I brought the car. I really wish I knew to check with this company before buying something first now I’m £6k out off pocket and fighting for good title on a car
Fantastic service with well informed information for the vehicle to be purchased
Very trusted
Quick easy process & gave me the reassurance I needed before a first time car purchase
Good info, helped give reassurance on buying used car. Would use again
Really straight forward process, quick and clear results. Thanks!
Great value check service. Provided all the information needed quickly & clearly.
Worked well and provided some useful additional information regarding the cars history
All the information I needed instantly. Found issues which allowed me peace of mind with my purchase, as I was armed with information I needed.
I found this to be a valuable tool when assessing whether to purchasing a vehicle the data was clear precise and easy to use and saved me time and a considerable amount of money I would certainly recommend it use. Would certainly use this system again.
I was not aware of the meaning of Cat S. So I didn't know that it was a written offf car and have decided to buy it. But luckily the full check on FreeCarCheck pointed out clearly about it with lot of other valuable informations. Thank you so much I will use again until I find my car.
Excellent. fast. and a full check list. and more. Highly recommended
I planned to buy an used car and wanted to make sure that the cars records are clean. After I bought the free check review I found that it had 2 cat N non structural impact, I was able to use that and lowered the price by another £300. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is planning to buy an uses car so that you can make sure that the vehicle records are clean.
I would have thought my premium car check would have provided more information about my car being scrapped
If it wasn't for this service I would have bought a car with finance still on it and not found out that the rear wheels were damaged would definitely use this service again
The really important information is not free. But at £9.99 represents good value for money. This business is likely to thrive as on-line car sales grow.
Brilliant.so quick and easy straight into the information you require. Top site
FreeCarCheck is rated 4.82 based on 648 reviews