FreeCarCheck Reviews

of reviewers recommend FreeCarCheck
Read FreeCarCheck  Reviews

About FreeCarCheck :

Free HPI-style vehicle checks for any UK vehicle. Upgrade to a Premium vehicle check for £9.95, the cheapest price anywhere.

info@freecarcheck.co.uk

The Carriage House, Mill Street, Maidstone

Tell us how FreeCarCheck made you happy
Excellent service Quick response also able to access MID status
Quick service stopped me buying a write off
Very pleased with your service quick and accurate and at a resonable cost worth every penny for the peace of mind it gives
Best check available, and gives full details of outstanding finance 👌
Received the information I required with easy access and helpful guidance,Thank you
Nice and explanatory step wise detailed report enabled me to get my choice right
A simple,easy to use service that gave me the exact information needed about the car I was about to purchase. If peace of mind is what you're after, I'd suggest #freecarcheck every time.
Great help.
This is an excellent service and fully deserves a five-star rating. The only small improvement that I would like to see is greater clarity about the legality of using the service. The linked insurance enquiry very clearly specifies that the enquirer must meet certain requirments. However, your main enquiry form suggests that one should want to buy the car to have a right to enquire about it. I did NOT want to buy it, so even now I am not confident that my enquiry was fully legal. It would help if you made the position more clear.
Good service. Quick replies. Cannot fault at all.
Excellent, FreeCarCheck report revealed outstanding credit still owing on a vehicle I was about to purchase thus avoiding me possible hassle in the future. This peace of mind came at half the price of other ‘checkers’.
Great job,answered all my questions about the car quickly. No hassel. Job done.
Great service All the info I needed
after months of agro dealing with DVLA trying to find out the original registration number of a 1950s tractor, you came back with it overnight. I can not recommend your services enough, many thanks. kind regards alastair
It was pretty straight forward!
Hi thanks for your help again. Bought this tractor and had no docs with it. Thanks for the quick response time really appreciated. Keep up the the good work 👍
could not have done it with out there help amazing . recommend to any one. top marks thanks
Excellent quick service, found the registration number for a motorcycle I purchased which had no v5 or number plate. Thanks for the great service.
Amazing Service! Thank you
Very quick reply after losing the v5 and reg on a classic car. Dvla were useless highly recommended
FreeCarCheck is rated 4.83 based on 538 reviews