FreeCarCheck Reviews

4.8
Based on 645 reviews
Read FreeCarCheck  Reviews

About FreeCarCheck :

Free HPI-style vehicle checks for any UK vehicle. Upgrade to a Premium vehicle check for £9.95, the cheapest price anywhere.

info@freecarcheck.co.uk

The Carriage House, Mill Street, Maidstone

Tell us how FreeCarCheck made you happy
Satisfactory .
let me check how my old car was doing
Honest, safe advice. Seamless
Very useful, found details that I needed
Quick and very helpful
Quick and informative
Absolutely brilliant. Easy and quick HPI check for cars.
I almost went to view a car from a private seller that said it only had 2 owners. It looked fine using the regular checks. I upgraded to premium, only to find it actually had 4 owners! Plus it was on finance. Great service, saved me a 200 trip and a potential load of grief. Cheers, Mick.
ITS FREE BUT YOU NEED TO PAY £9.95
Hi, Unfortunately we are charged money to access the finance check part so aren't able to provide it for free, as much as we'd like to.
Very pleased with the service provided. Made decision for the right car much easier.
Very detailed report, giving more information than expected. Definately worth the money if it saves you parting with your cash for a lemon.
Very fast response, very easy, very helpful and would definitely use again.
Very quick service and informative.
Brilliant
Very helpful showed up unexpected outstanding finance problem which I was able to get fixed before proceeding with car purchase. Well done folks
Easy to use. Got the information required.
Good service, will use again
I found FreeCarCheck by chance, im glad I did, its worth the money and it put my mind at rest. Would definitely recommend
It was very quick to receive the report but I was expecting a bit more information for the price I have paid. The report sadly reveiled that the car I bought is category S but I did not get any info on the damage etc.
Very easy to use but sadly did not offer more in depth searches about damage etc. I had to pay another site for this.
FreeCarCheck is rated 4.82 based on 645 reviews