FreeCarCheck Reviews

of reviewers recommend FreeCarCheck
Read FreeCarCheck  Reviews

About FreeCarCheck :

Free HPI-style vehicle checks for any UK vehicle. Upgrade to a Premium vehicle check for £9.95, the cheapest price anywhere.

info@freecarcheck.co.uk

The Carriage House
Mill Street

Tell us how FreeCarCheck made you happy
They found my reg
Did exactly what they were asked to do. I needed a registration number off a car which had no plates and the owner had passed away. Absolutely superb thank you
Great service, Amanda really helped getting me the info I needed and it was free abs fast for a free service. Good work keep it up 👍🏽
They managed to provide me with a reg from a vin number completely free of charge and the next day. Very happy with this service, can't fault it.
Very helpful and prompt support - very much appreciated
Amazing service, fast and simple. Amanda from FreeCar checks was able to find all the details I needed in a short space of time. Fantastic, would recommend to anyone looking to check their car. Thank you so much for providing a great service.
very happy service
Brilliant service, very efficient and got all the information I needed unlike all the paid services!
very fast service thank you
Freecar check was an excellent service for me. The reply was faster than I expected and I had a pleasant surprise to find out my car was younger than I realised!
I have a classic motorcycle and had lost the paper work and number plate. I am giving it to someone so they can restore and enjoy it and I wanted to give them the registration details so they can get a new registration document. FreeCarCheck were able to supply the registration from the frame number quickly and with no effort on my part. This has transformed the viability of the restoration project as it can go back on the road. Thanks, FreeCarCheck! :-)
i was looking for a registration number using the Vin detials.
FreeCarCheck was able to complete this for me 'free of charge' in a few minutes via their request service.
many thanks
Fabulous service
Highly recommended
Can you check my car
I asked for verification of a VRM of a classic car where documents were lost. FreeCarCheck were superb and quick with their response. I now know the VRM and VIN are correct and I can proceed with the purchase and get my V5c Excellent service and friendly to boot
Absolutely brilliant!!!! Got all the information that I needed, so I can now apply for my V5. Swift and efficient, highly recommended.
Fast response. Recommended.
Very helpful. Found out all the info on the car that i needed!
Helpful service
Excellent service! Thank you for the help
FreeCarCheck is rated 4.91 based on 266 reviews