FreeCarCheck Reviews

4.8
Based on 648 reviews
Read FreeCarCheck  Reviews

About FreeCarCheck :

Free HPI-style vehicle checks for any UK vehicle. Upgrade to a Premium vehicle check for £9.95, the cheapest price anywhere.

info@freecarcheck.co.uk

The Carriage House, Mill Street, Maidstone

Tell us how FreeCarCheck made you happy
Quick and simple to use. Added protection of being able to pay via PayPal. Results pretty much instant as soon as paid. Saved us a fortune as the car did come back with a hidden past. It showed up as a cat N (insurance write off), something we did not want or know about. Definitely worth the £10 the check cost.
Quick & easy with everything I need to know on there . Cheap prices too
Very handy
Clear and quick response
In general, most of the information supplied was meeting my expectations, however, the main purpose of the search for information was to establish if the V5C documentation was up to date in relation to vehicle ownership (current vendor information matched changes which have a=occurred during the last six to twelve months) This wasn't supplied with your report but has been obtained via another paid website. In writing this comment, I have to admit I have not checked your website in detail to discover if the above information is specifically excluded from the report (meaning, you may have a disclaimer but I didn't notice it) Regards
Yes very happy
Easy to use and had all the relevant information in seconds
Quick easy premium service at a budget cost! Why go anywhere else? Got the right information first time, and after cross checking with the vehicle everything was spot on! Highly recomened service.
Great service showed the car I was going to buy had been cat s twice
Told me the information I needed very quickly, the website was easy to use
Quick and easy
Simple and fast, all the information i needed
All the information i required in PDF and easy tobread
Well To be honest the Free car check did provide me peace of mind. As a first time buyer I was very anxious about the details and quality of the car. But surprisingly free car check provided me all the details i needed to know. to make my decision. I sincerely hope that the keep growing keep supporting car buters.
Excellent for the data sent but did not give number of owners. Would I use again YES it told me lots of things I wouldn’t have been told elsewhere.
Hi, team Free car check doing great job, totally satisfied. Keep it up, bravo
👍🏻
They got the number of previous owners wrong. What else did they get wrong???
Quick easy simple
Author didn't leave any comments.
FreeCarCheck is rated 4.82 based on 648 reviews