Freebielist Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Freebielist

How would you rate Freebielist?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Ian Baines

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Freebielist in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Freebie List is a good site for free stuff. Received a free razor a few weeks back and was amazed that I was actually one of the chosen ones. The site is updated regularly and the offers listed are high quality. So for freebies this site is recommended."
"The site has hundreds of links to freebies on the web. I have used Freebielist.com for many years and never had any issues. They post genuine offers like product samples that you can get delivered in the post, but this is not all. A quick look through the site reveals competitions, discounts, trial services, plus tons of software and other free stuff. They tend to point out anything the visitor needs to know beforehand. You won't believe all the samples I have had over the years. Top marks for testing or trying before you buy."
Freebielist is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews