FreeAgent Reviews

of reviewers recommend FreeAgent
Read FreeAgent Reviews

marketing@freeagent.com

Tell us how FreeAgent made you happy
Would still like to be able to reconcile bank transactions manually. FreeAgent always one day behind actual figures with just one daily update.
Nice and simple interface. Super easy to use. Useful dashboard info
Always very professional and helpful.
Great system, friendly to use with good functionality and good support!
It has been very easy to set up, and the connection to bank makes reconciling each month so much easier.
Very early days but easy to use. Standard invoice templates not very attractive. You can design your own but need to understand coding to do so. Connects to my bank so transactions come in and easy to analyse / track spend.
It’s really good but they need to implement more credit card and bank connections, it’s a pain having to manually import my credit card statements! Would have been 5 stars otherwise.
Hi there, thanks for your feedback. Could you let us know which credit card and bank connections you're interested in and we can pass this on. The FreeAgent Team
Very easy to migrate to, from uploading statements to running reports, everything very easy to understand. The help pages are very good too.
I am still learning how to use this software after starting up recently as a sole trader. My impression so far is that it is good but could be a little more user friendly and intuative.
I'm new to FreeAgent, but so far so good. There are a few things missing that would make my processes so much easier to cope with, such as an 'Order Confirmation' stage in between the estimate and the invoice. I am also a little unsure how to create a custom template (don't do SSL?!) and whether or how I can amend an invoice once it's been created...
Easy to use, good support
Only want it for 4 VAT returns and one end of year return but not flexible enough to accommodate a lower fee and only after I paid their fee did they tell me I could have had it for free because I bank with Nat West
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We understand your frustration but we offer pricing that includes all of our features, and there are no hidden costs. If you have a NatWest business bank account then please get in touch with our support team (support@freeagent.com) to discuss this with them. The FreeAgent Team
Easy to use. Does everything I need.
Really easy to use and good value, connects with Monzo nicely. Look forward to exploring CoPilot options. :-)
Fantastic! Simplified my life.
Lots of useful features, and easy to get a handle on them
Love my FreeAgent It’s very intuitive to use and has lots of great guides
Given the (low) price of the product, it does a lot. I've been using it for a month and compared to my old accounting system (Excel), I only wish I'd made the switch years ago. The bonus that I was not expecting was the great support. You can actually talk to someone and they were able to answer all my questions.
FreeAgent is rated 4.50 based on 541 reviews