FreeAgent Reviews

of reviewers recommend FreeAgent
Read FreeAgent Reviews

marketing@freeagent.com

Tell us how FreeAgent made you happy
Excellent accounting software, easy to use. Previously using Sage which seemed overly complicated & overly expensive for a small business.
Easy to navigate and use on the go.
I have found FreeAgent extremely useable and exactly what I have needed for my small therapy business. Thank you.
Easy to use platform and great support team
My stress levels are falling already! Peace of mind knowing everything is in order and easily accessible to my accountant. Thanks Freeagent!!
Very easy to use accounting software, with all the capability I need to submit data to HMRC as well as manage cashflow for my business. The online guidance material is good in coverage and clarity and the support team excellent - and very quick - if you need additional help.
Totally revolutionised my business accounting. Thoroughly recommend.
Very easy to use and support personnel have provided excellent answers.
I have tried all accounting softwares out there… I am self employed and I am not an accountant nor an expert. I think FreeAgent offers a lot and there is plenty of information available. There are several good reasons to chose FreeAgent and in my opinion it is a very well designed software. The strongest point for me is the information available which makes me feel confident to have ‘put things in the right place’… And, if one discovers that there is a mistake, it is very easy to amend: other softwares have the ability to make things disappear and then one has to spend hours to find what went wrong. For me it’s thumbs up all the way, well done guys!
Amazing! Well done!
Although I am yet to fully use it, only having added some figures of my company account, I am already very impressed. The software is well-designed and user-friendly. Instructions are easy to understand and look like covering most of the possible issues. I'm pretty hopeless with numbers but feel more confident thanks to their support. Glad I've switched to FreeAgent!
Taken over FreeAgent from my accountant to do my own books now and it makes looking after your accounts so easy, love it!
Excellent
Simple and efficient
PEACE. OF. MIND. No stress, no worries, everything simplified.
I have recently subscribed with FreeAgent and in my opinion, they are Excellent!
Simple easy to use. Highly recommend
FreeAgent is rated 4.49 based on 544 reviews