Free Price Compare Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Free Price Compare

About Free Price Compare: * Save Up to £505 on gas and electricity.

* No one compares more energy suppliers than us.

Household Gas & Electricity for your home. Compare suppliers to find your cheapest possible deal and switch in minutes.
-----------------------------
FreePriceCompare.com (Free Price Compare) is a UK based comparison service providing cost effective solutions for the home and commercial market. The service is completely FREE, INDEPENDENT and IMPARTIAL and is committed to finding you a cheaper price.

- Compare energy prices

customer service
Annmaria
"Just spot on like"
Brian Martin
"Thank you. Well impressed so easy to switch"
"Easy to use the comparison site, quick and easy to change supplier and a huge saving of £19.15 per month"
"Quick and easy service -would use again"
"My previous tariff had expired some time before but unfortunately being told I had Cancer my thoughts were obviously concerned with that rather than my energy costs,when I realised I had been put on a variable tariff at a very steep figure I then sought help and was very pleased to discover Free Price Compare I can,t remember how I found you but am so pleased I did.I am also pleased to say the treatment I received for the problem is going well thanks and I would like to think that you took a load off my mind when I needed it.Thankyou very much I will certainly be in touch again in twelve months time hopefully ??? Anthony."
"Applying to change supplier was very easy. Contacted Free Price Compare and was talked through application as I was not very up to date with applying on line assistant could not have been more helpful"
"Easy to follow and to change"
"Quick and Easy . Excellent service"
"I find out cheaper supplier Thanks"
"Easy to use. Highly recommended."
"This was a painless and very smooth transaction. The only thing I needed to do was a meter reading and that was it. Very glad I did it. Can recommend."
"Very easy and straight forward"
"Quick and simple process with great price."
"Your site was quite easy to use & was straightforward for a novice like me"
"Quick user friendly service thanks"
"Simple & easy, virtually done for me."
"very efficient and easy to do"
"I'm delighted with my change of tariff which was with my existing provider. Very smooth and easy. I'll definitely use Free Price Compare again."
"An excellent comparison site very easy to find the best deals will definitely use this site again"
"Ghada alemam Mohammed maki and fixed us the first time in a college football game that has been in place since"
"this is the 2nd time ive used this service and very happy very pleased for the 2nd year running hope to use next year once this deal has finished"
"My energy fixed term energy plan was due to end in August, I signed up up to U switch products nd Martin Lewis products websites and found no energy products that could beat what I was on already, in desperation I went back to the internet and found free price compare.com, when registering my details I found an energy deal that was better than all the other energy comparison sites and I switched immediately, within 10 days, I was on a better deal for the next 12 months ahead, Thank you freecompare.com."
Free Price Compare is rated 4.74 based on 3,263 reviews