Free Price Compare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Free Price Compare
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Free Price Compare Reviews

About Free Price Compare:

* Save Up to £505 on gas and electricity.

* No one compares more energy suppliers than us.

Household Gas & Electricity for your home. Compare suppliers to find your cheapest possible deal and switch in minutes.
-----------------------------
FreePriceCompare.com (Free Price Compare) is a UK based comparison service providing cost effective solutions for the home and commercial market. The service is completely FREE, INDEPENDENT and IMPARTIAL and is committed to finding you a cheaper price.

- Compare energy prices
- Compare broadband deals
- Compare car insurance
- Compare credit cards
- Compare flight prices
- Compare antivirus

17 Park Road

Tell us how Free Price Compare made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Free Price Compare 5 star review on 19th May 2020
Mr Stephen Goodreid
Free Price Compare 5 star review on 18th March 2019
Daniel
More Photos & Videos
2nd time I've used this service. What I particularly like is the clear tariff info, unlike other sites where I struggle to see the wood for the trees.
Just moved house and it made everything easy
clear and concise information ,very easy to switch.what we need is a campaign to stop energy companies charging "cancel fees" which are a disgrace.
Very easy to use and looking forward to saving on my energy bills
Totally painless operation. Within 3 days I received details of my new account and an acknowledgement from my existing suppliers of the change. The whole thing will be completed as soon as the 14 day cooling off period ends and my new payment schedule has been arranged as well.
Very easy to use and looking forward to saving on my energy bills. Top class
Yes I’m very pleased the way everything is going
This is the first time I have used Free Compare and found that it was easy to use and it took only a short time to switch suppliers. I shall use this site again in the future
It was all very easy and free from complications.
The service was completely stress free for a Senior Citizen to use.Very simple and quick to make an excellent change.
Easy to use and good choice of comparisons.
Easy to understand. Easy to fill out the online form. Great results for a cheaper comparison.
Very simple to swap suppliers, or even to keep your same supplier but on a better deal than they were offering, which is what I did.
It was useful to have an idea of how much you could save by changing.
I received confirmation that the switch was being carried out by letter and an email from the supplier once the changeover had occured - all very efficient.
Very easy and straightforward
Free Price Compare is uncomplicated and made switching suppliers straightforward. I had doubts about switching as the last time I did--it was a nightmare. I have already recommended you to my family.
The only comparison website that I noticed shows a comparison dual fuel tariff with existing supplier. So I stayed with my current supplier with a better deal than they were offering me direct.
very helpful and i would use them again
Very Easy to use
Very Easy to switch
Easy to use site, switching was effortless and stress free. Found better deals than the other big energy compare sites. Useful reminders for when my previous contract was due to expire. Overall great experience.
The representatives were very patient and helpful.
Free Price Compare is rated 4.74 based on 3,827 reviews