Free Price Compare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Free Price Compare
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Free Price Compare Reviews

About Free Price Compare:

* Save Up to £505 on gas and electricity.

* No one compares more energy suppliers than us.

Household Gas & Electricity for your home. Compare suppliers to find your cheapest possible deal and switch in minutes.
-----------------------------
FreePriceCompare.com (Free Price Compare) is a UK based comparison service providing cost effective solutions for the home and commercial market. The service is completely FREE, INDEPENDENT and IMPARTIAL and is committed to finding you a cheaper price.

- Compare energy prices

Mr Stephen Goodreid
Free Price Compare 5 star review on 18th March 2019
Daniel
More Photos & Videos
My account hasn’t been changed yet. I had to call again yesterday as EDF are still taking out more money than it should be. I thought once I had changed it would just happen but apparently if it doesn’t it’s up to me to chase. Currently not great. Was also told I would get an email about my deal and and update yesterday. Nothing yet. Not really happy at the minute
yès very easy to use and switch and im a pensoiner full marks for help
It wasn't bad
Efficient and easy to use for Energy switch without a long process to obtain the switch.
so far so good will see in a months time

regards J, Conner
It was a while since I switched our gas and electric using this sight. I think the review should come a little sooner after you use the sight as afterwards you are just dealing with the suppliers. From what I remember the site was easy to use, informative and got me a good deal on my gas and electricity supplier.
Good comparison
Have not heard from edf yet
new suppliers phone no not given, no follow up to see if switch went ok which it did not and still hasn't thanks to old supplier not being helpful, free price compare gives you the choices and leaves you with the problems, switching is NOT SIMPLE and I would not recommend this site to anyone nor would I advise that switching is easy - stressful doesn't begin to describe it not to mention the time and the phone calls and the misinformation given by the suppliers - am still awaiting confirmation of switch if indeed it happens
We switched tariff through FPC (staying with our previous supplier, EDF Energy)
It was easy to "apply" to switch, and yes the site was easy to navigate. However once confirmed by FPC, there was no further communication, nor notification from either FPC or EDF!
Some notification of assurance that the switch had been activated would have been appreciated, but I had to contact EDF online chat to confirm this after we kept recieving reminders that our tariff was about to end! EDF advisor could find no details re: switch but did rectify the situation and hoping all will now go smoothly.
Quite disappointed with this aspect and would hope for better service if we choose this route again
Good Customer Service
But they have bad communication
Switch over was swift but still waiting for my £20 gift voucher from Amazon for switching ?
Getting a good price was fine ,but from accepting it I haven't heard a word. I was actually going to see about changing again because of not hearing anything. I thought it hadn't gone through. My advice to you would be ,let people know that they have changed and don't just leave them assuming they have but aren't sure.
Initially good but no tracking on the progress of switch or no support to ensure the switch completed in time and if not completed in time then chase the supplier to find out problems and resolve quickly to complete the switch and communicate with customer
It's not werry good no one to talk to
That's not good
Good stuff
Salesman made a very good sales pitch, but it seemed to only favour one company. I went with his advice and then the company that he highly recommended was not interested in taking me as a customer.
Saving money is always good
Simple to use
Pretty simple to switch over
Free Price Compare is rated 4.74 based on 3,932 reviews