Free Price Compare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Free Price Compare
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Free Price Compare Reviews

About Free Price Compare:

* Save Up to £505 on gas and electricity.

* No one compares more energy suppliers than us.

Household Gas & Electricity for your home. Compare suppliers to find your cheapest possible deal and switch in minutes.
-----------------------------
FreePriceCompare.com (Free Price Compare) is a UK based comparison service providing cost effective solutions for the home and commercial market. The service is completely FREE, INDEPENDENT and IMPARTIAL and is committed to finding you a cheaper price.

- Compare energy prices
- Compare broadband deals
- Compare car insurance
- Compare credit cards
- Compare flight prices
- Compare antivirus

17 Park Road

Tell us how Free Price Compare made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Free Price Compare 5 star review on 19th May 2020
Mr Stephen Goodreid
Free Price Compare 5 star review on 18th March 2019
Daniel
More Photos & Videos
Changed my supply through you and was told I would get a amazon voucher didn’t get one so contacted you and was told you were looking into it and still nothing after months of me contacting you and no response so I presume it’s a scam
I was with EDF & was paying £123.00 / month & after going on your website they were comparable with other providers so I chose to stay with an estimate of £400 / saving. When EDF confirmed the new monthly direct debit to me it stayed at £123.00. After phoning them & saying I wanted to cancel they reduced it to £96/ month but I still said I wanted to cancel it & it reduced to £80/month, which I eventually accepted. So no not happy & didn't deliver what was promised.
I was told that my last meter reading will be given to my new supplier, this has not been done and i am being repeatably being asked for a reading even though I have a smart meter. I am 80 and do not need this upset. Surely the two companies should sort this out and not involve me
Please sort this out for me. This has not been acted on as your site says it will.
The change did not happen. My existing supplier refused the change request, so I have had to start all over again. Not FPC's fault, but Scottish Power
I have a smart meter , I cannot get access to my readind, The new provider says you can sort ot . I cant
Worked quickly with minimum of fuss. I chose this through Top Cashback, but you have not triggered the cashback I was entitled to. I have put in a claim through Top cashback, but no response has been provided yet. If the Cashback claim is honoured you will get 5*
Still not still not acknowledged order. This only contact
the actual vendor / supplier does not respond to request to fix errors in the corrections needed to monthly direct debts.
Seems good, but in practice didn't work as the current supplier objected even though they owed me money!.
In the end I had to manually change from iSupply (who randomly increased my direct debit even though the DD more than covered the usage)
When I calculate the price proposed and what I paid annually my current supplier is better. I am saving £74 than the compare prices....
you were to expensive I found a supply £8 a month cheaper
I started the switch as it was supposed to be cheaper but when the British Gas quote came through it was more expensive so I am now trying to sort it out!! Proving very difficult to do so!
Used this price comparison site and thought everything was ok as I was still staying with the same company EDF on there site I could only get one year fixed but on this site there's was for two years after discussion with chap I aggred on receiving e mail noticed that they have my name down completely wrong so will see what happens next with EDF
after to confirm that i was moving to e on, i had one email then nothing more
Hi Lesley,

Thank you for the review and hope you are well.

For first 14 days you will only get the confirmation email from us confirming your new prices and contract information due to 14 days cooling off period. After 14 days supplier will write to you with contract terms and will include your new prices too.

You can call us on 0203 4757 476 if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,
Customer service team
Free Price Compare
FreePriceCompare.com
Little difficult until the process is complete.
Quote based on new prices but did not reflect consumption
No trace of this transaction on Top Cashback

Cashback appears to be MUCH lower than afvertisef
You haven'y honoured your agreement to allow cashback via TopCashback.
Thank you for the review John and Hope you are well. Just looked at your transaction and I can confirm that we have already approved your order with topcashback. As per the terms, we get response from energy suppliers 6 months later from the switch date and we get paid 4 to 6 weeks from then. We pay out as soon as we get paid. I've also just tried calling you to explain why the delays.

Kind regards,
Customer service Team
FreePriceCompare.com
It all started fine but then received a second email from isupply energy that they couldn't offer that tariff and that i would have to contact them by phone, unfortunately i'm in South Africa on holiday and they don't have an email address that i can use so they'll have to wait until i return, so, it was obviously a pointless exercise and a waste of time for me before Christmas.
Free Price Compare is rated 4.74 based on 3,836 reviews