Free Price Compare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Free Price Compare
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Free Price Compare Reviews

About Free Price Compare:

* Save Up to £505 on gas and electricity.

* No one compares more energy suppliers than us.

Household Gas & Electricity for your home. Compare suppliers to find your cheapest possible deal and switch in minutes.
-----------------------------
FreePriceCompare.com (Free Price Compare) is a UK based comparison service providing cost effective solutions for the home and commercial market. The service is completely FREE, INDEPENDENT and IMPARTIAL and is committed to finding you a cheaper price.

- Compare energy prices
- Compare broadband deals
- Compare car insurance
- Compare credit cards
- Compare flight prices
- Compare antivirus

17 Park Road

Tell us how Free Price Compare made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Free Price Compare 5 star review on 19th May 2020
Mr Stephen Goodreid
Free Price Compare 5 star review on 18th March 2019
Daniel
More Photos & Videos
Did comparison through Free Price Compare on the TopCashback site in July 2018 and went with the utility company I had decided upon.The £33 cashback tracked ok ,but continued to be 'pending' for 12 months . Contacted TopCashback about not being paid, and somehow ,my £33 became 'confirmed'..I am now awaiting payment, but it is 14 months since I changed. I will not be dealing with Free Price Compare in the future and warn others against using this company.
Great price, easy to use, fast transfer and money back through top cash back. Winner winner chicken dinner!
new suppliers phone no not given, no follow up to see if switch went ok which it did not and still hasn't thanks to old supplier not being helpful, free price compare gives you the choices and leaves you with the problems, switching is NOT SIMPLE and I would not recommend this site to anyone nor would I advise that switching is easy - stressful doesn't begin to describe it not to mention the time and the phone calls and the misinformation given by the suppliers - am still awaiting confirmation of switch if indeed it happens
Used the tool to examine power prices. It found an offer from my current supplier which was not available when going through that supplier.
They were easy to use, and it was a simple successful and quick process with no effort on my side! Very happy with the outcome and would definitely use again.
Switch over was swift but still waiting for my £20 gift voucher from Amazon for switching ?
Good customer service
hi im not wanting to change companys im happy who im with.
i am very happy an very pleasd thanku kindly cheers
Was very quick, easy and painless
Really helpful lady helped me through the application process and called me back to check I had managed to do it successfully
cheapest quote wins
I think it's good as my partner was on it before he moved in with me
Simple site to use for swapping service providers, wait and see how much it really saves me every year!
Excellent website. Clear and simple.
very nice.
Gave me an insight
Easy website to use and switch. Would recommend.
Everything was simple to follow.
I
I found the process simple and straightforward, spot on
Free Price Compare is rated 4.74 based on 3,827 reviews