Free Price Compare Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Free Price Compare

About Free Price Compare: * Save Up to £505 on gas and electricity.

* No one compares more energy suppliers than us.

Household Gas & Electricity for your home. Compare suppliers to find your cheapest possible deal and switch in minutes.
-----------------------------
FreePriceCompare.com (Free Price Compare) is a UK based comparison service providing cost effective solutions for the home and commercial market. The service is completely FREE, INDEPENDENT and IMPARTIAL and is committed to finding you a cheaper price.

- Compare energy prices

customer service
Annmaria
"Just spot on like"
Shar
"Thank you. Well impressed so easy to switch"
Annmaria Varey
"100% very happy"
Verified Buyer
"Understandable, easy to switch and saving money which was reason to select website after Martin's tv Money Show, but it did have an offer to win One Value £1,000.00 Debit or Credit Card so kindly advise me by email on whether it will be provided and issued ? Moira moira.bettoja.allen@gmail.com"
Mr Stephen Goodreid
"You are quick and easy to switch."
Daniel
"Good deals, good information"
Michael Kerry M
"I was thinking about changing my supplier I did't think I'd be able to save as much as that I'm on sick benefit so this will help a lot plus I'm diabetic so need to spend more to keep warm so this will be a good sense thanks"
Elizabeth Waddell
"Because it is free"
Albertas
Dorothy
"This was an excellent and very easy way to change my gas and electricity supplier through comparisons. Costs were explained very simply and clearly and I changed over in less than 10 minutes ! Thank you so much ! The little highland cow from Scotland shows how nervous I was about changing my supplier !"
Tony
"I am deaf and the agent was very understanding as we went thru the detail"
Miss J Lanes
"I saved a lot more money then I would and I’m thankful and the ‘free price compare’ has made me less depressed!"
MIKE TAYLOR
"It saving me just £300,00 a year EXCELLENT reports very happy"
Davwod
"Longtime customer to N Power who have increased my Electricity costs each year .. I don’t like change but N Power are increasing their prices again in July so time to jump ship. Zebra reviews look to be the better so this is my first review based on how easy it is to switch .. fingers x"
Margaret
"The man that I spoke to was brilliant. Helpful in every way and helped me to decide which supplier to move to. I was dreading having to 'bite the bullet' and start a search but he made it painless."
Paul
"Easy to navigate and use!"
Dawn
"Easy, fast and got a great quote, so thank you. You get what you deserve, which is 5 out of 5"
Craig P Fletcher
Fred Segal
"By leading me through the questions, and being unbelievably patient with my fumbling about with my computer, and inability to give him some of the necessary details required which he looked into and did for me. The gentleman who dealt with me is named Shaka...he deserves a medal! I also saved £167...thanks again Shaka!"
Denise
"lovely chap Karl helped me through the whole process. 10/10"
Verified Buyer
"I HAD A VERY GOOD EXPERENCE, IT WENT VERY SMOOTHLY. HOPE EVERYTHING GOES THROUGH OK. MRS M DOHERTY."
Jennifer
"It has never been so easy to quickly compare tariffs. I was very impressed and happy to say that I should save about £400 pa! Cheers!!"
Gareth
"Very quick, easily dealt with, and all my questions answered that I asked - thank you"
Diane
"I had thought of swapping my Gas/Electricity supplier for a while but whenever I had done so, in the past, it would end up a long tedious process.The companies relating to previous change overs all voiced the same things & having worked for an Utility supply company, I knew why and what would be the steps in the process. I liked the fact that there was no drawn out phone call that either sounded like a pre recorded message or someone trying to "baffle me with science"realing off prices & figures for various companies as fast as possible.None of the ,not needed at this point information, sinking in and I would be thinking is it worth all this hassle? I only want to know who's offering the best deals.This was exactly what Free Price Compare gave me.A simple easily read page of the best deals available at the moment! I found it very simple and there wasn't any rush or feeling you had to make a choice which I often feel with a phone call.Plus, because I had got the information all in front of me, I could decide whether saving more monthly/annually in money or going for a fixed rate for a set amount of months, would benefit me the best. I have personally never used any of the"Compare deal"websites before. I have agreed to switch before after receiving a sales phone call. I found that this time I am not left wondering if I have made the right decision to switch,where previously I have felt unsettled over it all. I think the reason for my said difference in how I was feeling after the switch was down to the fact it was completely my choice.To me, I know you still have a choice with sale calls wether yes or no to switch, but subconsciously, you are being rail roaded along by the banter and before you know it you have agreed to switch n left thinking"What a lovely person he/she was & oh well, I guess at least I will save some money even if I hadn't even thought about switching!!!""
Cashplus
"50 Krzysztof27"
Kelvin
"Recorded acceptable because this is the first time I have used this site so have no experience of it, will though monitor it and see how it performs for me and are there any further benefits I can gain. Will keep you updated folks."
Donna
"Very satisfied with the price compare"
Leslie
"The young man who delt with my enquiry was very patient and informative he worked out how much I would save by switching power suppliers by the figures I gave him. I have always been very reluctant to switch gas and electric as I always thought one supplier is as bad as another. He made me see the common sense and the wisdom of switching...My new contract is only for a year and I can always go back if I'm not happy with my new supplier... So thank you Dumlin (I think that was his name)"
Hazel
"Carl was great knew his job and was so friendly."
Free Price Compare is rated 4.74 based on 3,263 reviews