Free Price Compare Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Free Price Compare

About Free Price Compare: * Save Up to £505 on gas and electricity.

* No one compares more energy suppliers than us.

Household Gas & Electricity for your home. Compare suppliers to find your cheapest possible deal and switch in minutes.
-----------------------------
FreePriceCompare.com (Free Price Compare) is a UK based comparison service providing cost effective solutions for the home and commercial market. The service is completely FREE, INDEPENDENT and IMPARTIAL and is committed to finding you a cheaper price.

- Compare energy prices

Tell us how Free Price Compare made you happy

Albertas
"Normal"
Dorothy
"This was an excellent and very easy way to change my gas and electricity supplier through comparisons. Costs were explained very simply and clearly and I changed over in less than 10 minutes ! Thank you so much ! The little highland cow from Scotland shows how nervous I was about changing my supplier !"
"I am deaf and the agent was very understanding as we went thru the detail"
"Simple to use"
"Instructions were easy to follow and switch was made very easy as everything was done for me. Thanks"
"This was easy and simple to do. Thanks"
"Knowledge is power"
"Easy site to use, quick and carries the right connections to information"
"Better comparison site than the usual, more choices. One to remember for next time"
"Brilliant, I saved some money! Thank you."
"saved a load of money, hope all works out, recommended by friend"
"Best comparisons for my needs. Easy to follow. Speedy switch."
"Easy to use"
"Q1. Yes Q 2. Yes"
"Very helpful especially when I ditched my original utility company and changed to another within the space of 24 hrs"
"Happy with the ease of changing from one supplier to another."
"No stress and a reliable service.Thanks."
"Very easy to use and really helped to make a quick decision when I am too busy to search for comparisons myself"
"When Extra Energy went out of business S/Power were given my contract, they were everything that is wrong in customer's service. I found the Agent (Lady)who dealt with me at 'Free Price COMPARE' was everything you expect find in 'Customer Service'. Thank You for making my Experience a delight. Thank You - eradcliffe9@gmail"
"On the whole good as did not realise how volatile the energy market had become. The staff were pleasant and helpful"
"Very straightforward, easy to access and advice line provided reassuring guidance"
"Switch to another energy contract is smooth. But when i wrote two emails to customer service teams during switch period, nobody replied me until now. So, good switch team service, they work hard; indifferent email service team, doesn't work. Three stars."
"A very simple and easy system to follow."
Free Price Compare is rated 4.74 based on 2,700 reviews