Free Price Compare Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Free Price Compare

About Free Price Compare: Free Price Compare.com is a UK based comparison service providing cost effective solutions for the home and commercial market. The service is completely FREE, INDEPENDENT and IMPARTIAL and is committed to finding you a cheaper price.

17 Park Road

How would you rate Free Price Compare?

Verified Buyer
"I HAD A VERY GOOD EXPERENCE, IT WENT VERY SMOOTHLY. HOPE EVERYTHING GOES THROUGH OK. MRS M DOHERTY."
Jennifer
"It has never been so easy to quickly compare tariffs. I was very impressed and happy to say that I should save about £400 pa! Cheers!!"
"Very quick, easily dealt with, and all my questions answered that I asked - thank you"
"The lady who dealt with my enquiry was very helpful and explained everything in a clear and straightforward manner.(Safa Georgiou).She gave me her direct tel.no.in case I had any further queries."
"A good selection of service providers"
"I was able to compare"
"The switch form is so easy to complete and takes no time at all. Excellent experience and fantastic savings. I so please as I am on a limited income that this site is free and available to all. Keep up the good work!!!"
"Quick and Easy"
"They checked for the best tariff for us and saved us £144.00 a year"
"It took a minimum of input to make the switch, and the new supplier got in touch immediately."
"Very easy to follow your adviser - minimum information required - speedy conclusion to changeover."
"The gentleman who contacted me was very knowledgeable and polite"
"Fantastic service and easy to swap tariffs."
"Your representative was very helpful and he has full knowledge of the energy industry as he explained me everything very nicely."
"Easy to use"
"I mvery satisfied for the new proverder you find for Mr and like the way explain everything to Mr."
"simple and easy - great"
"Shaka Marday who helped us make our choice by being clear and patient without being biased. Very clear to understand."
Jeanette Allen
Verified Buyer
"My savings are amazing and he help I received was very professional, easy to understand and friendly. I thought it would all be a big effort and take a long time but I was wrong. Brilliant help"
"Helped us decide which was best choice for us, when our preferences were explained."
"I spoke to a man that was very patient & helpful. It was much easier than I thought it would be to switch supplier's & save money"
"Allowed me to compare daily standing charges and kwh prices easily amd fpr me tp choose pverall best supplier."
"Shaka Mardey gave me a follow-up telephone call after seeing that I was looking at alternative companies for my gas/electric. He was very polite and helpful and we settled on another company. Thankyou. Patricia McDonnell"
Free Price Compare is rated 4.73 based on 1,308 reviews