Free My Debt Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Free My Debt

webleads@pensionsbureaus.co.uk

Green Lane Office Suite 483 Green Lanes,

Tell us how Free My Debt made you happy

"My experience with FREE MY DETBS was a very good one. Cool staff and cool that I was taken care and looked after. Super stressful and not nice dealing with all this type of thing. Cool people – cool company"
Posted 27 minutes ago
"Iva is spot on! There are a lot of other ivas out there, I know because I looked at a few. Nice people who care about my debts and pleasure to deal with"
"Its been a very stressful time and I want to say thank you to free my debts. What a great company who has helped me with a lot of information and some great tips and advice. Its been stressful especially this time of year and have had a lot of great support"
"My bank was not helpful and could not get any more credit and was facing a mount of debts, debts that become overwhelming and difficult for me to manage and take control of. At first I only wanted some help and advice but I decided to opt for a IVA which has really helped me to reduce my debts and am very grateful for the help in which free my debts has provided me"
"Debts are horrible! Horrible, horrible…..i spoke with free my debts, I needed guidance, and a route to remove my debts or at least 40% of them. I wanted to understand my debts in more detail and more importantly, how do I remove them quickly. My iva plan will be finished soon and its been best decision I have ever made"
"I lost my job in the summer and it was a bad time in my life and I don’t mind sharing that with people. I looked around and came across free my debts and I am very pleased to spoke with them. About 1 hour into the call I then understood how much money I can save on my bills each month with their IVA – good service"
"Awesome advice that saved me a lot of money and I have an action plan now. My iva plan is nicely designed that gives me everything I need to help me to delivery my financial goals. Goals that I needed to help me be financially free. This company listened to me and understood my needs and my goals"
"My business was suffering am sad to say and it landed me in some trouble….fast forward 2 years and am now in a much better place. My debt management plan is now kicking in and am-am save a lot of money each month, am not too far away now to reach my goal. Good advice from the debt guys"
"IVA support was OK. I did speak to another company few years go and from what I remember they did provide more information."
"I honestly felt calm and relaxed and happy after my call. I was totally honest with them about my money worries and honest with them about all my feelings about debts and my issues I have in my life. It was so lovely to hear the comforting words of help. I now have an IVA and happy to have contacted free my debts. Would recommend them"
"I was on hold for a few minutes, I think they were busy but be nice to have stronger measures in place so phone calls could be answered much quicker. The second call I made was quicker."
"The customer advisor was Janet. This lady was so nice to me. We shared similar feelings about debt and later discovered we grew up only a mile apart. Janes was amazing and showed me a great deal of sympathy. Nice company and nice friendly people to deal with for sure"
"My first initial call went really well. I liked the fact also that they had no issues communicating with me via WhatsApp. This method of communication I prefer because I find it very discrete and also helpful because I am working 2 jobs so I can respond on the move or at work much easier. Really good job helping me"
"If I could think of one word, to sum up how I felt after contacting free my debts it would be; ‘compassionate’ they not only talked the talk but they walked the walk. The true company that likes to help people facing really hard debt issues"
"Its nice NOT to be treated with kid gloves……..I spoke to people who sympathise with my situation and who had been where I was at that time. Good people"
"I am probably about 3 months into my IVA and am now in a good place, much muchmuch better than where I was before. IVA is something I read about but I was not really sure about the ins and outs of an IVA let alone what it stood for. Great advice and help from people who care"
"What debt? 😊 my personal situation is getting better thanks to my new debt management plan that I have now received. Good helping support from these guys and I would like to say thanks"
"In the beginning, I was a little worried because I never really heard of an IVA or how it helps people in debts. I spoke in length to Jenny who was a lovely lady. I now have a full understanding of what an IVA is and how you are supposed to use it to help clear debts. I am much happier in life now"
"Nice honest people to deal with. I am on target to reduce my debts by as much as £450 each month. It amazing what a IVA can do. I was a little worried about what sort of response I would get because its quite a delicate issue to speak about, but you would be amazed about how many people in the UK are in debt."
"Quite a fast and easy service that allowed me to reach my debt free goals much quicker and sooner than I expected. I am now 4 months into my debt management plan and I can see a big difference each and every month. When I open my wallet, I can actually see money in there that can be used on as a spare allowance or a little treat now and again"
Free My Debt is rated 4.34 based on 87 reviews