Freak Music Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Freak Music

About Freak Music: Freak Music have been supplying event entertainment to happy customers since 1999.

Tell us how Freak Music made you happy

6 - 12 Hours
"Great so glad we booked them really added to the day. Thank you so much"
(Tip Top Singing Waiters) - Posted 6 months ago
"There are no words to sum up how awesome this band is, only that I am jealous of you if you are reading this and contemplating having Punk Rock 101 for your function, as I know the incredible evening you are about to have! They played at our wedding and there has barely been a day since that one of our guests hasn't mentioned to us how good the band were. The music was INCREDIBLE and the guys were truly lovely. They were great with communicating on the run up to the day as well. They truly made our wedding the memorable event that it was and we couldn't be happier!"
(Punk Rock 101) - Posted 7 months ago
"We had these guys for our wedding and they were absolutely brilliant! My wife even joined them on her electric guitar as well as a couple of our friends on the mic. So good and so talented!! Thank you"
(The Bloody Mary Brass Band) - Posted 8 months ago
"I had the five piece 'version' of Groove Manuva. This band gave us the most fantastic night for my 70th birthday. I was able to choose Soul, Motown and Rock ' Roll. They sounded SENSATIONAL, were very professional, looked and sounded BRILLIANT. Do you like good music? Oh, what a night!!! Tons of compliments - when are we doing this again!!! Can not recommend this band strongly enough!"
(Groove Manva) - Posted 8 months ago
""The Gifted" are one of the best bands we have ever heard, all our guests commented on how fab they were. They played a variety of music to suit all, and had everyone on the dance floor all night. They certainly made our wedding very memorable. Thank you so much guys you were awesome."
(The Gifted) - Posted 8 months ago
"Wow, wow, wow! Really can’t recommend Vicious kitten enough! They played at our wedding and had everyone on the dance floor in no time, they played music that catered for everyone with their own special twist. We asked them to play our first dance ‘ain’t no body’ by Chaka Khan, this wasn’t on their repertoire but they took the time learn the song and absolutely rocked it! Everyone commented on how good they were and how they were just right! I honestly cannot recommend them enough, they are so down to earth and accommodated any requests we had. If I had to do it all over again I would definitely book these guys! THE PERFECT BAND Luke and Catherine (Aka the very happy couple)"
(Vicious Kitten) - Posted 8 months ago
"We had a fantastic time celebrating at our engagement party! Everyone kept commenting on how good the band were! They really made the night special. Thank you. Will & Gemma"
(Celtic Clan) - Posted 8 months ago
"The band are amazing and were excellent. From the start of their performance they engaged with the wedding guests and the dance floor was full all the evening. Shelley has a wonderful voice and the instrument players were fantastic. It was indeed a great night. Thanks."
(Quite Brazen) - Posted 8 months ago
"The band were great. Sounded brilliant were very friendly and got everyone up dancing."
(The Dawn Patrol) - Posted 8 months ago
"Excellent - lived up to all our expectations. Played the role of wine waiters superbly then surprised the guests by breaking into song."
(Voci) - Posted 8 months ago
"Fabulous. Just sorry our friends were so dour to dance"
(The Electric 80s Show) - Posted 8 months ago
"The Banjo Lounge 4 were amazing. Our first dance was unreal, and a moment I will never forget. They created such an amazing atmosphere and all the guests thought they were brilliant. Would 100% recommend!"
(The Banjo Lounge 4) - Posted 8 months ago
"It was a pleasure dealing with this company. The site was very user friendly and the follow up from the staff was great. The choice of bands was very good. Something for everyone. I would definitely recommend them and use them again."
(The Elaine Stewart Band) - Posted 8 months ago
"We had J Mack Band at our wedding back in October and we were so happy we chose them. They were amazing from start to finish and the dance floor was packed all night! Communication with the band in the run up was great, they asked if we had any special requests and even offered to learn some songs for our Italian guests. We would thoroughly recommend hiring them for your event. Beth & Stefano"
(J Mack Band) - Posted 8 months ago
"Hired a sax quartet for our wedding through Freak Music. Easy booking process and plenty help and information when required. Even contacted me a week before the wedding to make sure everything was in order and offered to contact the band if we had any issues. Would definitely recommend to others and use their service again."
(The Banyuls) - Posted 8 months ago
"We hired John to play at our wedding, during the ceremony and then for the drinks reception, and we were thoroughly pleased with his service. He was very approachable and professional beforehand and kindly agreed to learn a piece for the ceremony which was beautiful. We had a lot of feedback from guests on how much they enjoyed his playing, which fitted the event perfectly. I would be happy to recommend John if looking for a relaxed, professional musician for an event."
(John Davidson) - Posted 9 months ago
"Thank you to Gemma of Simply Ariana for a great show in Paisley and in particular, for posing for photographs with my daughters afterwards. I am no pop fan and don't know much about Ariana Grande, but Gemmas voice was fantastic and she looked stunning! Keep up the hard work Gemma; wishing you a successful and amazing career. Richard Newsome"
(Simply Ariana) - Posted 9 months ago
"Unfortunately for us our day ran a bit later than expected so we only got a snippet of what the shandoneers had to offer. It was a shame because they were really great getting everyone up and dancing! We managed to get 4 songs from them after they patiently waited for us to be ready. Would recommend!"
(The Shandoneers) - Posted 9 months ago
"Smack the 80s great band, played on at the end of night as no one would leave the dance floor. Thanks Mike and the band"
(Smack The 80s) - Posted 9 months ago
"Awesome, mad, massively energetic. Book them. (They were lovely people too!)"
(Buffo's Wake) - Posted 9 months ago