Freak Music Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Freak Music

About Freak Music: Freak Music have been supplying event entertainment to happy customers since 1999.

Tell us how Freak Music made you happy

"Andrew was fantastic, playing the piano for our wedding. From the guests arriving right through til we were seated for dinner. Professional and very talented. He really helped make our day wonderful. Thanks so much Andrew!"
(Andrew Edmond) - Posted 2 months ago
"Just brilliant, fabulous mix of tracks, made our wedding fab 😊"
(Claypath) - Posted 3 months ago
"Freak Music helped me to find a superb wedding band. I was impressed by their prompt initial contact and with efficient responses to my queries. They checked near the date that I had been in contact with the band. I felt reassured that all would go well with their support. The outcome was a superb evening of dancing and fun."
(Chameleon) - Posted 3 months ago
"Great experience. The band were brilliant. Talented musicians and very relaxed. Everyone enjoyed the music immensely. Freak music were very helpful and efficient."
(Tenement Jazz Band) - Posted 3 months ago
"Fake Plastic Chairs were fantastic. We couldn't have been happier with our choice of band for our wedding. Charlie and the band were super professional - they did a stellar cover of our unusual first dance choice (Bloc Party) and they even entertained outlandish requests from our probably not very well behaved guests. Thanks!"
(Fake Plastic Chairs) - Posted 3 months ago
"WOW - They we’re amazing!!!! My 50th birthday party was made extra special with these girls!! Huge thank you. It’s a night for me, my friends and family we will definitely remember. Highly recommend."
(Agnetha And Frida) - Posted 3 months ago
"We hired 'The Kings' through Freak Music for our Wedding in the Gower, Swansea in February 2019. We opted for the part-swing, part-jazz sets the band offered and it was definitely a good decision! We loved our first dance to 'Embracable You' and the Stevie Wonder homage was brilliant. The band were friendly and understood what kind of vibe we wanted with our choices. Most importantly, Molly and the Kings helped create a brilliant party atmosphere and really set off our evening party to complete the celebrations for a special day. Freak Music were professional, informative, helpful and always on hand - from the initial investigative emails (there were a lot!) to answering queries, processing payments and checking the little details before the day itself. Would highly recommend Freak Music, and have already given the Molly and Kings names to friends for their events too! Thank you!"
(The Kings) - Posted 3 months ago
"We hired Strut to play at our wedding, and they did not disappoint! They played from 8pm till midnight, with a DJ inbetween their live sets. 99% of the time our guests filled the dance floor, singing and dancing along to party classics the band sang. Mike, the front man, was very helpful with any questions I had in the run up to our wedding. Thank you Strut, for our brilliant wedding entertainment!"
(Strut) - Posted 3 months ago
"They we're professional from start to finish. Everyone thought they were amazing!"
(The Beats) - Posted 3 months ago
"Hired the Price of my pig for our 25th anniversary party. They were fantastic. Men who never dance were up on their feet. We didn't stop laughing as the dancing was so much fun. Don't hesitate book this 5 piece band. Worth every penny."
(Price Of My Pig) - Posted 3 months ago
"The Soul Outlaws were brilliant on our wedding evening. They set up really efficiently and with great respect with what was going on around them as we had our food and speeches in the same room. The energy and talent they had on stage was fantastic and they had people dancing easily all night. Thank you!"
(The Soul Outlaws) - Posted 3 months ago
"80s Inferno were excellent. Everyone really enjoyed the band. The standard of vocals, performance and sound were first class. The band absolutely made the evening a proper nostalgia for 80s music. Just what we wanted. Thank you."
(80s Inferno) - Posted 4 months ago
"Hi so glad we booked with yourselfs and what a night we had with the girls there entertainment was fab girls were punctual when arrived and they also did the decade of songs we asked for people at party were askin for the number to contact yourselfs to get them for their events cuming up so thanx again girls yous put on a great show n hope to see you s in future k"
(Feeva) - Posted 4 months ago
"Guests have said that my daughters wedding ceremony at Glasgow Uni was the most enjoyable ceremony ever, and Amy played a major part in their enjoyment. Amy has an amazing voice and tone, and performed the chosen songs ( 2 in English, 2 Gaelic songs) superbly. For myself, listening to her sing gave me goosebumps.It was quite a treat for the guests who came from all over the world to hear her. Thank you so much Amy! Ann Marie Bogaerts"
(Amy Papiransky) - Posted 4 months ago
"Great so glad we booked them really added to the day. Thank you so much"
(Tip Top Singing Waiters) - Posted 4 months ago
"There are no words to sum up how awesome this band is, only that I am jealous of you if you are reading this and contemplating having Punk Rock 101 for your function, as I know the incredible evening you are about to have! They played at our wedding and there has barely been a day since that one of our guests hasn't mentioned to us how good the band were. The music was INCREDIBLE and the guys were truly lovely. They were great with communicating on the run up to the day as well. They truly made our wedding the memorable event that it was and we couldn't be happier!"
(Punk Rock 101) - Posted 5 months ago
"We had these guys for our wedding and they were absolutely brilliant! My wife even joined them on her electric guitar as well as a couple of our friends on the mic. So good and so talented!! Thank you"
(The Bloody Mary Brass Band) - Posted 6 months ago
"I had the five piece 'version' of Groove Manuva. This band gave us the most fantastic night for my 70th birthday. I was able to choose Soul, Motown and Rock ' Roll. They sounded SENSATIONAL, were very professional, looked and sounded BRILLIANT. Do you like good music? Oh, what a night!!! Tons of compliments - when are we doing this again!!! Can not recommend this band strongly enough!"
(Groove Manva) - Posted 6 months ago
""The Gifted" are one of the best bands we have ever heard, all our guests commented on how fab they were. They played a variety of music to suit all, and had everyone on the dance floor all night. They certainly made our wedding very memorable. Thank you so much guys you were awesome."
(The Gifted) - Posted 6 months ago
"Wow, wow, wow! Really can’t recommend Vicious kitten enough! They played at our wedding and had everyone on the dance floor in no time, they played music that catered for everyone with their own special twist. We asked them to play our first dance ‘ain’t no body’ by Chaka Khan, this wasn’t on their repertoire but they took the time learn the song and absolutely rocked it! Everyone commented on how good they were and how they were just right! I honestly cannot recommend them enough, they are so down to earth and accommodated any requests we had. If I had to do it all over again I would definitely book these guys! THE PERFECT BAND Luke and Catherine (Aka the very happy couple)"
(Vicious Kitten) - Posted 6 months ago