FRANTICELIX Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend FRANTICELIX

Market Chambers, 4 Black Friers Street, United Kingdom

Tell us how FRANTICELIX made you happy

"Ordered 27th December, despatched 31st December.....realise it was New Year in that period but it arrived finally on 8th January. Blunt response to one voice message and the second was ignored. Nice product but won't use this seller next time."
"I ordered some Regatta crops on 23 May and the money was taken from my bank account. I have not yet received my purchase, today is 30 May."
"I ordered a shirt advertised as a Nosilife shirt. The shirt that arrived was from Craighoppers but was not a Nosilife shirt. I have had to use the shirt sent but it should not be advertised as Nosilife if it is not that type of shirt. Delivery etc was fine."
"No delivery after two weeks"
"Certainly dont do as promised Express delivery 1-2 days not here. Item ordered 13th didnt leave Leominster until friday afternoon. Its now late Monday afternoon still no item. If the response it working days you are open Saturday and Royal Mail/Parcel Force deliver Saturday. I will give them Sunday."
"The jacket that arrived was not the same colour of the one advertised in the picture one was a sort of Aqua colour and what arrived was Oxford blue.I would have sent it back but it was really to much trouble to pay for the postage and stand in line for more than 30 minutes."
"Have not et received item due 5/6 january"
"I received an email to say that my order has been despatched and gave now received this email to give a review. Would be nice to receive the order!"
"I ordered an item (clearly marked as available) through their website on the Friday and was only told the following Tuesday around midday that the product was actually out of stock. The payment had already been taken and I was promised a refund within 3 days which would mean I would only get my money back a week after placing the order. This lack of organisation and proper stock management was already unacceptable but the message received from their customer service is the reason why I would never recommend anyone to order from them: "Hi, Sorry to say due to a stock error we do not currently have this have refunded back to your card. Sorry again. Cheers" - I am sorry too but I think I deserve at least punctuation."
"If only the product turned up quicker than these requests for a review"
"Still waiting for my order............"
"My order hasn't arrived yet"
"Trousers too short waisted returned for refund"
"Ordered items on Sunday evening (all in stock) and paid for express delivery. However, didn't receive dispatch email until Tuesday midday and items arrived on Thursday. Checked the tracking history and the package didn't enter Royal Mail system until Wednesday pm. Can't see the point of paying £8.50 for express delivery when the items aren't dispatched for 3 days. Would use franticelix again as price was good and items were well packaged but wouldn't pay for express delivery even if I wanted the item quickly."
"Cannot seem to get in touch with the company ..tried email. phone , messages ect all to no avail , they have not replied to any of my messages ..very bad service"
"Ordered product and then emailed a few days later to say they had made an error so product was not available. Wasted my time with an urgent order and then had to purchase from other supplier."
"The postage was Terrible. I was told it would take 4 - 5 days, but on 7th day no joy contacted seller stated it will take another 2 - 3 days?. Hen on the 10th day still no joy, seller stated another 2 - 3 days due to Christmas ? . it finally arrived on the 14th day, sellers attitude was just wait it will get there when it does...but other items I ordered from elsewhere was taken 3 - 4 days to arrived. So I'm not happy at all the way I was treated..."
FRANTICELIX is rated 4.61 based on 755 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access