FRANTICELIX Reviews

of reviewers recommend FRANTICELIX
Read FRANTICELIX Reviews

Market Chambers, 4 Black Friers Street, United Kingdom

Tell us how FRANTICELIX made you happy
Item ordered on 20th March still not received it by 31st March and they want a review??
Still awaiting delivery
I ordered a large size jacket and found it to be a very tight fit so have ordered a X large hopefully it will fit
Unfortunately the jacket was too small so I have had to return it.
I have not received my purchase so cannot review it
It's past the estimated delivery date, but I still haven't received my order
- #89367 (WEB89367).

Order date: 05.12.2019.
When can I expect delivery of my order?

Regards, Verica Maric
Poor delivery........ order placed 7 days ago and item still not received!!
Recieved the wrong product, emailed company as there is no number to call and still not had a reply back
Ordered 27th December, despatched 31st December.....realise it was New Year in that period but it arrived finally on 8th January. Blunt response to one voice message and the second was ignored. Nice product but won't use this seller next time.
I ordered some Regatta crops on 23 May and the money was taken from my bank account. I have not yet received my purchase, today is 30 May.
I ordered a shirt advertised as a Nosilife shirt. The shirt that arrived was from Craighoppers but was not a Nosilife shirt. I have had to use the shirt sent but it should not be advertised as Nosilife if it is not that type of shirt. Delivery etc was fine.
No delivery after two weeks
Certainly dont do as promised Express delivery 1-2 days not here. Item ordered 13th didnt leave Leominster until friday afternoon. Its now late Monday afternoon still no item. If the response it working days you are open Saturday and Royal Mail/Parcel Force deliver Saturday. I will give them Sunday.
The jacket that arrived was not the same colour of the one advertised in the picture one was a sort of Aqua colour and what arrived was Oxford blue.I would have sent it back but it was really to much trouble to pay for the postage and stand in line for more than 30 minutes.
Have not et received item due 5/6 january
I received an email to say that my order has been despatched and gave now received this email to give a review. Would be nice to receive the order!
I ordered an item (clearly marked as available) through their website on the Friday and was only told the following Tuesday around midday that the product was actually out of stock. The payment had already been taken and I was promised a refund within 3 days which would mean I would only get my money back a week after placing the order.
This lack of organisation and proper stock management was already unacceptable but the message received from their customer service is the reason why I would never recommend anyone to order from them: "Hi, Sorry to say due to a stock error we do not currently have this have refunded back to your card. Sorry again. Cheers" - I am sorry too but I think I deserve at least punctuation.
If only the product turned up quicker than these requests for a review
Still waiting for my order............
My order hasn't arrived yet
FRANTICELIX is rated 4.56 based on 901 reviews