FRANTICELIX Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend FRANTICELIX

Market Chambers, 4 Black Friers Street, United Kingdom

Click Here

Tell us how FRANTICELIX made you happy

"Awful customer service. Ordered 10 days ago. Still not arrived. Snotty customer service worker on the phone. Still dont know where my package is and even if I'm still going to receive it. Avoid at all costs."
"Ordered an item 3rd of May, today is the 16th and i have not received the item. They never pick up calls as well. I would never shop from them again"
"Very disappointed, it has been over 1 week since placing my order and I haven't received my item."
"I ordered my boots on the 6th still not arrived."
"Still waiting for my order eleven days later,will not use or recommend Franticelix again."
"Goods haven’t been received"
"Nothing has arrived yet where is it ?"
"Haven't received it yet and Franticelix were unwilling to help me"
"On attached photo you will see how my shirt arrived with the right collar turned up forming what is almost a permanent crease. I have not unwrapped it or tried to iron it as I need to discuss it with you, but you won't answer the phone. Please contact me!!! Stewart Lenton"
"It was very hard to cut the tube to fit my dog neck size. The tube is of a material that dies not cut easily tried scissors and various knives at home finally after a few attempts and cutting myself got a handyman to cut it to size. They should either make different sizes or make it easier to cut to size. Would not recommend."
"I have sent you a support request 3 days ago about my shipment not arriving after 2 weeks. Nobody has answered. Is this the kind of customer service you offer?"
"How can I review if I haven't received the item after 7 days?"
"I haven’t received my purchase yet! Received now and excellent. I’d forgotten how bad the weather had been for some people so the problem was with the mail, not the organisation."
"Made the order on December 21st, still hasn’t arrived"
"Dreadful. Two weeks now and my item has not been received. The phone just rings or takes you to an answer machine. No-one replies to you. Emails don't work either. Paypal has taken my payment but Franticelix don't respond !"
"Not happy with responce from franticelix. Only answer emails once a day"
"Order was dispatched on the 9th still haven't received my item 3 days after the delivery dates and needed the item for a festival this weekend, really not happy with the service won't be using again."
"You said d the item had been dispatched on Saturday. It is now Wednesday and it has not arrived yet. Now you are asking for a review👎🙁"
"No idea if the goods are ok or not as they hadn't been delivered yet (as of this morning when I left for work)."
"Your asking for a review and I haven't even got my goods!! When are they likely to arrive???"
FRANTICELIX is rated 4.60 based on 777 reviews