FRANTICELIX Reviews

of reviewers recommend FRANTICELIX
Read FRANTICELIX Reviews

Market Chambers, 4 Black Friers Street, United Kingdom

Tell us how FRANTICELIX made you happy
Parcel took well over a week to arrive I've had items from China delivered faster and the HQ is only 90 miles from my house..

Also emailed the owner about my concerns several times and kept getting ignored also came out with the excuse that his office had flooded but still took my money..

Said my item would be same day dispatch and it was dispatched about 5 days after I place the order wasn't happy and wouldn't order from this company again!!!
Still waiting to receive my purchase. Will update review when I have my order.?
I ordered the bib shorts in size medium, the paperwork I received said medium,the bag they were in said medium but the size printed in the shorts is XS extra small.
I emailed them back with images confirming this and have not received a reply.
I was happy to wait a little while longer for them to reply.However this email came instead asking for a review.So I have
If I could pick no stars I would. DO NOT order anything from this company.

I ordered a pair of hiking boots and they still haven't arrived. I contacted the company by email and they stated 3-5 working days for delivery. 5 days came and went, as did the weeks that followed.

I politely asked them to track my order with their courier and they stopped replying. No further explanation, no refund.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
AVOID!!! I placed & paid for my order only to be emailed 3 days later saying they couldn’t send my order due to floods in their warehouse & had to wait nearly 2 weeks for my refund which I had to make threw PayPal
Took 10 days to receive item - no reason given for delay. Well over delivery time given.
Hi! I never received the order placed to Franticelix I placed more than 1 month ago. I have contacted them via email and several times by phone leaving messages to the Customer Services line but never hear back from them yet. Do I do not know what else to do ---> Do NOT recommend them at all.
still hasn't came yet terrible shop waited more than 5 working days
Waited 5 working days for the parcel and still waiting with no update. Won't order again from them.
The 2 shirts I ordered of were not as ordered. There should have been 2 long sleeve shirts, but the delivery had 1 SHORT SLEEVE and 1 long sleeve shirt! The enclosed order slip in the box showed 2 long sleeve shirts correctly!
There is no point ordering products if they are packed and delivered incorrectly.
I've not received my order nor have I received any reply to my email
Very disappointing.
Sent the wrong size item. Paperwork says they won’t refund delivery charge.
Two weeks ago I bought a jacket for my son bu I didn't get the item yet so I sent a message via PayPal but no response
Poor product
Awful customer service. Ordered 10 days ago. Still not arrived. Snotty customer service worker on the phone. Still dont know where my package is and even if I'm still going to receive it. Avoid at all costs.
Ordered an item 3rd of May, today is the 16th and i have not received the item. They never pick up calls as well. I would never shop from them again
Very disappointed, it has been over 1 week since placing my order and I haven't received my item.
I ordered my boots on the 6th still not arrived.
Still waiting for my order eleven days later,will not use or recommend Franticelix again.
Goods haven’t been received