FRANTICELIX Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend FRANTICELIX

Market Chambers, 4 Black Friers Street, United Kingdom

Tell us how FRANTICELIX made you happy

"Bought as a present but arrived quickly and looks good quality."
"Ideal lamp just the job for outside"
"Happy with service and wrapped well."
"Delivery of this item was as promised and arrived on n time for a birthday gift."
"I have sent you a support request 3 days ago about my shipment not arriving after 2 weeks. Nobody has answered. Is this the kind of customer service you offer?"
"One of only a handful of firms who had what I needed in my size (large waist and short inside leg. The price was below what I expected to pay and was delivered by Royal Mail the day after I was notified by Franticelix that it had been dispatched. Frantticelix is now in my favourites to check out when I need any outdoor or sport product."
"Item did not fit. Returned for next size up. Next size up unavailable. Full refund given."
"Very competitive price on the Craghopper Aquadry trousers, efficient service, thank you!"
"This was the first time I had used this company and I have to say I was extremely impressed. I found exactly what I was looking for, lined trousers for my grandson and at a very reasonable price. Speedy delivery and very happy with my purchase, thank you. Would definitely recommend."
"The item ordered was delivered in good time. Price reasonable compared with other offerings of the same product."
"Excellent quality and value for money. Speedy delivery."
"Good site, easy to use and good prices too, will use again."
"Good service, competitive prices, easy to use website. Straightforward and fair."
"The goods ordered are of excellent quality and value. This, plus the efficient dispatch of our order and a speedy response to,a routine query prompted this rating. Recommended."
"My sunglasses arrived in the correct timescale and they are exactly as shown online. I'm pleased with my purchase"
"No fuss ordering excellent."
"Product matched the description and delivery time reasonable."
"Loved the product....but disappointed that it took so long to comme. No tracking and no answer to messages left on customer service telephone number"
"So easy to order .received items with in a couple of days. Shirt was a Perfect fit."
"2nd time of ordering from Franticelix proved to be just as reliable, good value, quick delivery and genuine manufacturers product at an exceptional price as before"
FRANTICELIX is rated 4.61 based on 755 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access