FRANTICELIX Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend FRANTICELIX

Market Chambers, 4 Black Friers Street, United Kingdom

Tell us how FRANTICELIX made you happy

"The photo showed a dark mesh on the insect net on the hat, but you sent one with a pale net. (This is harder to see through, as it transmits more light.) But otherwise it is a good hat with good service from you. thanks"
"I ordered a Kiwi Cragghoppers Belt but due to my error I ordered the wrong size. I sent an e-mail explaining this, and was told to send it back. A correct size replacement was sent out to me in due in due course"
"Quick to refund returns. Thank you."
"I ordered some Regatta crops on 23 May and the money was taken from my bank account. I have not yet received my purchase, today is 30 May."
"Excellent products (Regatta 3/4 trousers - stretch and normal), and excellent prices. Prompt and courteous reply to a query. Disappointed though, that I paid an extra £8.50 on two occasions for next day delivery, and that on each occasion it took two days to dispatch the orders, and on the second, two days to arrive from dispatch confirmation at lunchtime! I feel I waisted an extra £17."
"I ordered a shirt advertised as a Nosilife shirt. The shirt that arrived was from Craighoppers but was not a Nosilife shirt. I have had to use the shirt sent but it should not be advertised as Nosilife if it is not that type of shirt. Delivery etc was fine."
"Efficient service and speedy delivery."
"The trousers were just as described and they were delivered ahead of time. Excellent."
"Great products, keen prices and rapid service."
"Good prices including free delivery....good comms. and reliable delivery..Will use again 🙂👍"
"Prompt efficient service Happy with well packaged purchase"
"ordered tuesday arrived friday first class i will use franticelix again"
"Quick; nice quality; very helpful staff."
"Good quality; quick delivery and very helpful staff."
"The clothing I bought was cheaper than on other web sites I had viewed. The delivery was prompt, well packaged and I was kept informed of the tracking of my order."
"Quick delivery, clear and good communication. Thank you"
"Lovely jacket fits daughter perfect ..."
"Response to questions was quick Delivery came with no problems. Would purchase from them again."
"How can I review if I haven't received the item after 7 days?"
"Quick and easy service"