FRANTICELIX Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend FRANTICELIX

Market Chambers, 4 Black Friers Street, United Kingdom

Tell us how FRANTICELIX made you happy

"When worn as a beanie it does not cover my ears fully. It needs to be a little longer in length."
"Great item. Fantastic service"
"Quick delivery, great item Very pleased"
"Found under Men's, the L/XL hat is too snug on my husband's head (average size), seems more like it would be for boys. Waste of money as no point returning due to there being not much to refund after signed delivery postage costs. Very disappointed."
"Fantastic purchase and everything I hoped it would be at a very good sale price too!"
"Excellent service nice quality trousers"
"Haven't received it yet and Franticelix were unwilling to help me"
"I really like my son jacket."
"Franticelix has a good range of products at competitive prices. Delivery is prompt. Recommended."
"Excellent service with very prompt AND FREE delivery - will definitely purchase from this company again. Thank you."
"Purchased a pair of craghoppers mens trousers. Excellent quality great fit. Would buy these again. Suprised how good they were."
"Good quality dressing gown."
"Excellent delivery, they arrived within days as promised."
"The product is great, the packaging was good and Karl was friendly and pleasant to deal with but unfortunately receiving the product on day three after ordering when paying £8.50 for next day delivery left me a bit disappointed. I would consider using Franticelix again but certainly not for anything urgent as the next day delivery is very expensive and not accurate."
"Very good value and prompt service."
"Jacket arrived quick and was very nice sadly didnt fit"
"Quick, profesionall. I am satisfied with the quality of shirts ."
"Best price and unlike many sites had them in my size."
"Excellent communications and first rate product supplied. Recommend this seller"
"On attached photo you will see how my shirt arrived with the right collar turned up forming what is almost a permanent crease. I have not unwrapped it or tried to iron it as I need to discuss it with you, but you won't answer the phone. Please contact me!!! Stewart Lenton"
FRANTICELIX is rated 4.61 based on 762 reviews