FRANTICELIX Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend FRANTICELIX

Market Chambers, 4 Black Friers Street, United Kingdom

Tell us how FRANTICELIX made you happy

"Excellent delivery, they arrived within days as promised."
"The product is great, the packaging was good and Karl was friendly and pleasant to deal with but unfortunately receiving the product on day three after ordering when paying £8.50 for next day delivery left me a bit disappointed. I would consider using Franticelix again but certainly not for anything urgent as the next day delivery is very expensive and not accurate."
"Very good value and prompt service."
"Jacket arrived quick and was very nice sadly didnt fit"
"Quick, profesionall. I am satisfied with the quality of shirts ."
"Best price and unlike many sites had them in my size."
"Excellent communications and first rate product supplied. Recommend this seller"
"On attached photo you will see how my shirt arrived with the right collar turned up forming what is almost a permanent crease. I have not unwrapped it or tried to iron it as I need to discuss it with you, but you won't answer the phone. Please contact me!!! Stewart Lenton"
"Very prompt delivery! Good reduction!"
"Great service, sensible prices, and a reasonable turnaround from order to delivery."
"Perfect.Thank you."
"It was very hard to cut the tube to fit my dog neck size. The tube is of a material that dies not cut easily tried scissors and various knives at home finally after a few attempts and cutting myself got a handyman to cut it to size. They should either make different sizes or make it easier to cut to size. Would not recommend."
"The website is fine, the produce was good but I do take issue with your email notification/delivery service. When I order stuff from most businesses (Amazon, Debenhams, sports direct) I get a date when it will be delivered on purchase and when I get the dispatch email.. I get the day it will be delivered. Your company provided neither and I had to just ensure someone was at home all week as it wasn’t clear when it would come."
"Product as described. Arrived in good time"
"I was very pleased with the customer service that I received from Franticelix and would buy from them again."
"Bought as a present but arrived quickly and looks good quality."
"Ideal lamp just the job for outside"
"Happy with service and wrapped well."
"Delivery of this item was as promised and arrived on n time for a birthday gift."
"I have sent you a support request 3 days ago about my shipment not arriving after 2 weeks. Nobody has answered. Is this the kind of customer service you offer?"
FRANTICELIX is rated 4.62 based on 730 reviews