Frank Howard Tools & Fixings Ltd Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Frank Howard Tools & Fixings Ltd

About Frank Howard Tools & Fixings Ltd: Frank Howard Tools & Fixings Ltd established in 1988, celebrating its 30th Year of trading and is proud to be one of the largest independent tool stockists in Essex.

Situated in Braintree & Chelmsford, Essex and Bishop’s Stortford, Hertfordshire, Frank Howard Tools & Fixings Ltd has steadily grown by recommendation and referrals to become a comprehensive supplier of tools and materials to the building trade, local authorities and industrial market; however we always welcome the keen DIY'er.

Our loyal workforce have a wealth of knowledge and experience so are only too pleased to help and advise the best products to meet your needs.

30 years ago Frank set out to supply quality goods offering good value for money, but above all, service and customer experience second to none. These values are still the forefront of our route to market and your experience is our priority.

Top Brands loved and trusted by the trade

We pride ourselves with the extensive range of Power Tools, Hand Tools and Fixings in an ever growing range. Anything and everything from the Powerful Paslode IM350 First Fix Nail Gun to the Bosch GBH 2-26 DRE SDS to the humble Stanley tape measure.

We offer amazing deals on all the top brands like Makita, Bosch, Festool, Paslode, Metabo, Trend, Stanley, Irwin with many others available.
We are also always up for a challenge, if you don't know who makes it or what it is called but can describe what it does or is used for, we will have a go at finding that live saving tool.

Not only do we have the products, but we have the knowledge as well. Frank Howard has built its reputation on providing outstanding customer service. Our highly trained staff are able to answer any questions you might have on any of our products either face to face, by telephone or email. It has been our focus on providing an excellent service that has grown Frank Howard into the company that it is today and we still stand by these values.

We pride ourselves on having developed positive working relationships with all the companies whose products we supply. We’ve also been providing our services to some of the same customers for the last two decades. Situated in Braintree, Bishop’s Stortford and Chelmsford, Frank Howard Tools & Fixings Ltd has grown to become a comprehensive supplier of power tools, fixings and materials to the building trade, local authorities and industrial market.

Have a look through our impressive collection of power tools & hand tools today and remember, we’re always here to help if you have any questions about any of our products. You can get in touch with us either by visiting one of our stores in Essex or Hertfordshire or by giving us a call on 01376 327 454. Alternatively, drop us an email at web@frankhoward.com and one of our team will get back to you in no time.

ac@frankhoward.com

Anglia Way
Braintree

Tell us how Frank Howard Tools & Fixings Ltd made you happy

"Excellent price. Order was delivered promptly. I've yet to use the tools ordered, but expect the usual Makita quality"
(Online Store) - Posted 1 year ago
"Spot on for online ordering. Fast service and well packaged"
(Online Store) - Posted 1 year ago
"Maktia cordless hedge trimmer and 5A battery. Best price, well packed, fast service. Thanks."
(Online Store) - Posted 1 year ago
"Communication and customer service was absolutely first class. I needed a drill urgently but had to cancel my bank card between ordering and paying, and then my pay pal too. Customer service stuck with me for 4 phone calls and 3 failed payment attempts until we got it done and made sure the item shipped same day. But weirdly the drill was not in its original box and had no manufacturers warranty card in the package though it was unused and in great working order. Given that they were the best price I could find and undercut Screwfix by about 20% I'm ok with that."
(Online Store) - Posted 1 year ago
"I bought a Metabo angle grinder which was far cheaper here than anywhere else. Delivery came next day too and I didn't even pay for next day delivery. Will look here first in the future before buying something."
(Online Store) - Posted 1 year ago
"Best price and fast delivery."
(Online Store) - Posted 1 year ago
"Ordered a new 18v Drill, received it the next day really fast and quality drill."
(Online Store) - Posted 1 year ago
"Sent product in wrong box with no inlays and no response"
(Online Store) - Posted 1 year ago
"Quick delivery and a great Fein angle grinder Made in Germany. A top quality, professional tool at a good price. Thanks very much. I would genuinely recommend Frank Howard."
(Online Store) - Posted 1 year ago
"Best price and fast delivery"
(Online Store) - Posted 1 year ago
"Great company selling what I wanted at a good price, congratulations on your response to my order and your choice of courier, all good at this end. Many Thanks."
(Online Store) - Posted 1 year ago
"Very quick delivery. Dewalt chop saw was the cheapest place I could find. The packaging was a bit suspect. Clearly been opened and has been packed with scrap cardboard. Either the saw has previously been opened and packaging lost or dewalt didn't box it well and frank Howard thought they needed to pack it some more. The saw however has no signs of use or damage and works well, so no major concerns."
(Online Store) - Posted 1 year ago
"We order these boxes all the time in large quantities, the first company who sent the right amount and on time! will definitely use again"
(Online Store) - Posted 1 year ago
"Great communication was notified on when goods would be delivered and products very good quality."
(Online Store) - Posted 1 year ago
"Good service, good prices."
(Online Store) - Posted 1 year ago
"Terrible customer service. Ordered something which wasn't in stock but showing on their website. Was not informed at all. Had to call them a week later to find our what was happening. Was initially told it was being delivered the next day, then when it didn't arrive next day was told the truth. They are just a distributor for proper hardware company's (like Tool Bank who they were meant to be getting my item from). Would never buy from them again. Showed no sympathy for such terrible service"
(Online Store) - Posted 1 year ago
"I ordered the wrong item and they refunded the money without a fuss. The woman I talked to couldn't have been any better. Nothing to say about the reordered correct item other than I had no problems and it was delivered as expected and in perfect condition. Actually one thing - the box the item came in could have been more robust although the item was undamaged."
(Online Store) - Posted 1 year ago
"Efficient service great price and quick delivery. Will use them again."
(Online Store) - Posted 1 year ago
"Great communication, fast delivery. Great price aswel. Will check them first if I need any other tools. Would recommend"
(Online Store) - Posted 1 year ago
"Very happy. Thanks for your help!"
Frank Howard Tools & Fixings Ltd is rated 4.76 based on 207 reviews