Frank Howard Tools & Fixings Ltd Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Frank Howard Tools & Fixings Ltd

About Frank Howard Tools & Fixings Ltd: Frank Howard Tools & Fixings Ltd established in 1988, celebrating its 30th Year of trading and is proud to be one of the largest independent tool stockists in Essex.

Situated in Braintree & Chelmsford, Essex and Bishop’s Stortford, Hertfordshire, Frank Howard Tools & Fixings Ltd has steadily grown by recommendation and referrals to become a comprehensive supplier of tools and materials to the building trade, local authorities and industrial market; however we always welcome the keen DIY'er.

Our loyal workforce have a wealth of knowledge and experience so are only too pleased to help and advise the best products to meet your needs.

30 years ago Frank set out to supply quality goods offering good value for money, but above all, service and customer experience second to none. These values are still the forefront of our route to market and your experience is our priority.

Top Brands loved and trusted by the trade

We pride ourselves with the extensive range of Power Tools, Hand Tools and Fixings in an ever growing range. Anything and everything from the Powerful Paslode IM350 First Fix Nail Gun to the Bosch GBH 2-26 DRE SDS to the humble Stanley tape measure.

We offer amazing deals on all the top brands like Makita, Bosch, Festool, Paslode, Metabo, Trend, Stanley, Irwin with many others available.
We are also always up for a challenge, if you don't know who makes it or what it is called but can describe what it does or is used for, we will have a go at finding that live saving tool.

Not only do we have the products, but we have the knowledge as well. Frank Howard has built its reputation on providing outstanding customer service. Our highly trained staff are able to answer any questions you might have on any of our products either face to face, by telephone or email. It has been our focus on providing an excellent service that has grown Frank Howard into the company that it is today and we still stand by these values.

We pride ourselves on having developed positive working relationships with all the companies whose products we supply. We’ve also been providing our services to some of the same customers for the last two decades. Situated in Braintree, Bishop’s Stortford and Chelmsford, Frank Howard Tools & Fixings Ltd has grown to become a comprehensive supplier of power tools, fixings and materials to the building trade, local authorities and industrial market.

Have a look through our impressive collection of power tools & hand tools today and remember, we’re always here to help if you have any questions about any of our products. You can get in touch with us either by visiting one of our stores in Essex or Hertfordshire or by giving us a call on 01376 327 454. Alternatively, drop us an email at web@frankhoward.com and one of our team will get back to you in no time.

ac@frankhoward.com

Anglia Way
Braintree

Tell us how Frank Howard Tools & Fixings Ltd made you happy

"I bought the newer more powerful Makita battery chainsaw (Makita DUC353Z). It was half the price of most places and the saw was barely £30 more than the cost of the much inferior single battery model on Amazon. Item arrived in a day or two in perfect new condition. I only found this company by Googling - I usually use Amazon as it's generally price competitive, but less often on professional and prosumer lines. Frank Howard seem to have a vast range of Makita, and as that's the system I've adopted I expect to return."
(Online Store) - Posted 1 year ago
"I received an item that was damaged ,this was not apparent by either myself or the company as it was still in the manufacturer's box, (a Record Bandsaw) I contacted the firm and sent photos of the damage they immediately ordered a replacement to be sent and the damaged item to be picked up both times the delivery and the replacement were both sent quickly , I can't thank them enough for their quick and courteous service,"
(Online Store) - Posted 1 year ago
"There service was excellent and there after sale service was also excellent very happy and would recommend them highly"
(Online Store) - Posted 1 year ago
"10/10 for price, superfast delivery and excellent product would recommend to anyone and would most certainly use again"
(Online Store) - Posted 2 years ago
"Tools in good working order, arrived very fast and as described the gift was included. Will definitely recommend and looking forward to purchase again."
(Online Store) - Posted 2 years ago
"product as advertised at good price. delivered quickly"
(Online Store) - Posted 2 years ago
"Did the job.. good price."
(Online Store) - Posted 2 years ago
"I ordered a new festool mitre saw from these guys. It was sent out later than anticipated but arrived safely and in one piece. The only drawback was it looked like it had been a demo model. There were scuff marks and dirt on the buttons like it had been out in the showroom. I would have appreciated someone telling me this. For £900 for a brand new saw, I would have expected brand new in box."
(Online Store) - Posted 2 years ago
"Fast free delivery. Best price on the internet for the product I wanted."
(Online Store) - Posted 2 years ago
"Great price and arrived the next day."
(Online Store) - Posted 2 years ago
"Great value with easy courier delivery"
(Online Store) - Posted 2 years ago
"Excellent price. Order was delivered promptly. I've yet to use the tools ordered, but expect the usual Makita quality"
(Online Store) - Posted 2 years ago
"Spot on for online ordering. Fast service and well packaged"
(Online Store) - Posted 2 years ago
"Maktia cordless hedge trimmer and 5A battery. Best price, well packed, fast service. Thanks."
(Online Store) - Posted 2 years ago
"Communication and customer service was absolutely first class. I needed a drill urgently but had to cancel my bank card between ordering and paying, and then my pay pal too. Customer service stuck with me for 4 phone calls and 3 failed payment attempts until we got it done and made sure the item shipped same day. But weirdly the drill was not in its original box and had no manufacturers warranty card in the package though it was unused and in great working order. Given that they were the best price I could find and undercut Screwfix by about 20% I'm ok with that."
(Online Store) - Posted 2 years ago
"I bought a Metabo angle grinder which was far cheaper here than anywhere else. Delivery came next day too and I didn't even pay for next day delivery. Will look here first in the future before buying something."
(Online Store) - Posted 2 years ago
"Best price and fast delivery."
(Online Store) - Posted 2 years ago
"Ordered a new 18v Drill, received it the next day really fast and quality drill."
(Online Store) - Posted 2 years ago
"Sent product in wrong box with no inlays and no response"
(Online Store) - Posted 2 years ago
"Quick delivery and a great Fein angle grinder Made in Germany. A top quality, professional tool at a good price. Thanks very much. I would genuinely recommend Frank Howard."
Frank Howard Tools & Fixings Ltd is rated 4.77 based on 218 reviews